dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Unpossible

I was told that the Russians were responsible for Hillary's loss

this must be a mistake

Joe Biden’s Brother Says Family Voted For Trump

Frank Biden, younger brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, ripped Hillary Clinton in a recent interview, saying the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate blew Pennsylvania and that many in his family didn't even vote for her, opting to pull the lever for President Trump.

Biden said his brother would have won his home state of Pennsylvania and would never have insulted more conservative voters as “deplorables.”

Yeah we did this already. Still missing what the point of it is.

And btw your own link says "many in" the family, specifically the Finnegan side, and not even that but "those who voted for Rump" --- not "the family". We have no indication of how many "those who voted for Rump" represents, do we. Nor do we have any reason to care.

Always actually read your own link.

Well they aren't the only Dems who voted for Trump. I know a few myself.

They all hated Hitlery and wouldn't vote or her. So they voted for Trump or stayed home.

I'm pretty sure the votes for the 2016 election have all been counted by now. No matter how many "Finnegans" pop up in anecdotes, they're not going to make up the margin of "three million illegals".

The only people I know here that voted for Hillary was b/c they disliked Trump. It wasn’t some love her or her policies that drove them to the polls.

Forum List

Back