Joe Biden won, Michigan elector coup ‘not going to happen,’ Michigan Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, who will meet with Trump Friday, says

It is final. This goose is cooked

Then why did Shirkey accept Trump's invitation to the White House tomorrow?

Two people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that Trump invited Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and House Speaker Lee Chatfield. They agreed to go, according to a state official aware of the leaders’ plans. The two officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing private conversations.

• Banned
good job

I'm less surprised by Donald Trump doing this. He has shown only a flimsy relationship to the truth

I'm more troubled that you're seeing a lot of Republican officials go along with it, not because they actually believe it, but because they feel intimidated by it

What makes you think the Trumpster is going to be intimidated by a pathetic loser in Michigan?

If you had listened to the press conference today, you know its an established fact that Trump won in a massive landslide of biblical proportions.

After 4 years of sedition, failed coup attempts, and treason, I would ALMOST love to see it happen, Trump be elected President right out from under the noses of the treasonous, hate-driven, TDS-suffering Dems, Fake News Media, and snowflake....

While it would be fun to watch them cry, run out into the street and scream, and their wee li'l heads explode again, we don't need 4 more years of nation-dividing sedition, failed coup attempts, and treason...

:p

• Banned
and that's how Mittens won this thread!

EnPe9zgXYAAN80z

After 4 years of sedition, failed coup attempts, and treason, I would ALMOST love to see it happen, Trump be elected President right out from under the noses of the treasonous, hate-driven, TDS-suffering Dems, Fake News Media, and snowflake....

While it would be fun to watch them cry, run out into the street and scream, and their wee li'l heads explode again, we don't need 4 more years of nation-dividing sedition, failed coup attempts, and treason...

This post is so full of lies and vitriol, it's hard to know where the BS begins and the lies end.

let's choose sides.

Democracy

or

Donald

those are the only 2 options available!

Trump has managed to sink to a new low – however impossible that may seem.

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for our democratic institutions and the will of the people – and indeed Trump’s desire to destroy our democratic institutions.

This post is so full of lies and vitriol, it's hard to know where the BS begins and the lies end.
I agree with you 100% - your post is so full of lies and vitriol it is unable to tell when the BS starts and stops!

Trump has managed to sink to a new low – however impossible that may seem.
And all he had to do was do the exact same thing Gore did in 2000....except he did not suggest military absentee ballots be discarded in a recount / re-election, as Gore did.

What makes you think the Trumpster is going to be intimidated by a pathetic loser in Michigan?

If you had listened to the press conference today, you know its an established fact that Trump won in a massive landslide of biblical proportions.
The only thing that presser established is the Rudy is completely off his head.

Trump even calls canvassing member who says that Trump called me. We talked about general things and he wanted to know if she is safe. They don't know each other social and he calls her. NO pressure she says . But she tried to change her vote approving of the election results The other person will not say whether he received a call from Trump. Silence is proof enough that he did.

They both tried to rescind their vote. Certainly no Russian meddling but Trump meddling. No pressure she says when the president call her.

Now he is inviting Michigan republicans to the white house. Proof that he will do anything to win even cheat.

Trump used to make fun of John Kasich having a 1W for 49L record in the 2016 primary, when Kasich's only victory was in his home state of Ohio

now Trump is 1 for 31 in the courts

karma!

Let's not sugarcoat it. They're trying to erase Black votes. That's simply how they think they can win this election, because the math is on the side of the folks who voted in Detroit, not Donald Trump

good job

I'm less surprised by Donald Trump doing this. He has shown only a flimsy relationship to the truth

I'm more troubled that you're seeing a lot of Republican officials go along with it, not because they actually believe it, but because they feel intimidated by it
So you believe democrats should commit massive election fraud without any impediments or
adverse consequences at all?

Forum List

Back