How to have Thankgiving this year.

Make a facebook event called:

"BLM protest," on Thanksgiving day.

Corona can't be spread at BLM events.

Have fun.

I wonder what they did during the previous pandemic of the 1340's and 1350's?

Did the people need convinced of the seriousness of the situation?

No, the people did not "need" to be convinced because heaps and heaps of rotting, infected, swollen bodies were stacked everywhere in the streets and along country roads. The COVID dead are all wearing active camouflage; they seem to be invisible. Of course, during the plague, the infected were dropping out all over the place before the very eyes of the healthy. The COVID infected seem to be healthy and fine until they vanish into a Johns Hopkins data program.

Have fun.

I wonder what they did during the previous pandemic of the 1340's and 1350's?

Did the people need convinced of the seriousness of the situation?

The Bubonic Plague was just a LITTLE more serious than an outbreak of a cold virus.

How would you feel if you infected your mother or grand mother...and they died from Covid?

Something to think about.

Either way...have a happy Thanksgiving. I know we trade a bunch of insults but really...I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We all could use some fellowship so I really can't blame you for wanting to get together.

The stakes are high though. Be careful.

Have fun.
Remember when the gestapo knock on your door cause ya got to many cars in the driveway its a funeral for your beloved pet turkey aldo......also you'd never celebrate Thanksgiving because Thanksgiving promotes white supremacy ,waycism ,and may be offensive to those who would feign it......

Ah, flip the Dems the bird and have Thanksgiving like every year before Covid? Not really a question.

The interesting thing is my girlfriends parents are both CNN watch
How would you feel if you infected your mother or grand mother...and they died from Covid?

Something to think about.

Either way...have a happy Thanksgiving. I know we trade a bunch of insults but really...I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We all could use some fellowship so I really can't blame you for wanting to get together.

The stakes are high though. Be careful.

My parents don't believe in the Covid and my mom is a nurse. All my grandparents are already dead. My parents would happily invite people over who have tested positive for Covid and so would I. No big deal because we know it is a scam.

The videos of large gatherings on Thanksgiving day at Nancy, chuckie and Cuomos houses will be hilarious. Watching the leftist pretend it never happened will be even funnier.

Forum List

Back