Joe Biden Wins Nobel Prize For His Incredible First Day As President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We all know this is another prophecy from the Bee about to be fulfilled.

Utopia.

Good God I think I need a drink. The media reversal from castigating the tiniest thing Trump did to now GUSHING poetically over every scab of dead skin that falls off Bidens head is like a rubber band stretched from here to the Moon snapping back.

So much for Joe's edict on ending media disinformation. He really meant trying to shut down Parler, Rush, Hannity and Tucker.

Expect KH to win one too when she becomes the first woman ( or color) president.
BC744171-2207-4E8C-A698-B6273AD1FC55.jpeg

It seems that liberal progressive democrats don't understand comedy , parody or self depreciating humor. And when they are the butt of overall point of the mockery, they want to call it a hate crime and and demand it be suppressed. Not to mention how liberal/dem/progressives treat critics...Um, its always "racism" or some other unprovable allegations...I leave it there.

Babylon Bee?

It seems that liberal progressive democrats don't understand comedy , parody or self depreciating humor. And when they are the butt of overall point of the mockery, they want to call it a hate crime and and demand it be suppressed. Not to mention how liberal/dem/progressives treat critics...Um, its always "racism" or some other unprovable allegations...I leave it there.
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

Babylon Bee?
Nothin gets past youz

Forum List

Back