Joe Biden: “We Don’t Need Standing Armies”

View attachment 301955

Please God. Don’t let this man become President.

To his defense, he just said a stupid thing in trying to highlight how we are lax when it comes to technology. To that point I agree. However when he makes such gaffs, he only makes it easer for Trump to beat him. Trump has field days with comments like this.

Biden was talking about cyber warfare and our need to be ready for it
Of course the video is edited right after he makes a statement about standing Armies

I wonder why we can’t hear what comes next?

View attachment 301955

Please God. Don’t let this man become President.

To his defense, he just said a stupid thing in trying to highlight how we are lax when it comes to technology. To that point I agree. However when he makes such gaffs, he only makes it easer for Trump to beat him. Trump has field days with comments like this.

Biden was talking about cyber warfare and our need to be ready for it
Of course the video is edited right after he makes a statement about standing Armies

I wonder why we can’t hear what comes next?

It doesn't matter what comes next. A stupid statement is a stupid statement.

We don’t need a military force that spends 46 cents out of every military dollar in the world
Of course. You Leftards hate people living in liberty.

I hate being the policeman of the world at the cost of comprehensive healthcare, modern infrastructure, low cost healthcare and a higher standard of living

Being the world police was not a job created by America. It's a job that developed throughout the years in good vs evil. If we no longer want to be the world police, others would gladly take our place. Now think for a moment who has the ability besides us to be the world police.
And Trump is evil for telling NATO to pay their fair share they signed up for.

They have been paying their agreed to share. The question should be.....why are we paying 3.7 percent of our GDP to defend other nations?
Liar. Until Trump only one nation was paying its fair share according to the treaty.

This is hilarious. Just a year ago you were trashing Trump for trashing NATO. Can’t keep up with Leftards spins and lies.

firefly-now-that-youre-secretary-of-war-what-kind-of-an-army.jpg

Once again we get a selectively edited video to distort what was actually said

I am sure Trump’s debate team just book marked that little snippet.

I am also sure that Canada and most countries in Europe are very happy the US maintains a standing army.
Who needs an army when the US has one ready to respond at a moment's notice. Isn't it nice that all of these countries have been screwing us in trade for decades thanks to greedy politicians willing to take their kickbacks.

We don’t need a military force that spends 46 cents out of every military dollar in the world
Of course. You Leftards hate people living in liberty.

I hate being the policeman of the world at the cost of comprehensive healthcare, modern infrastructure, low cost healthcare and a higher standard of living
So we shouldn't be the world's policeman -- but we have to be the world's flophouse and the world's ATM.

Forum List

Back