Joe Biden says the quite part out loud: "I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things..."

Watched a longer video of this on YouTube.
It is an outrage.
Why?

Because this corrupt has been knows he has the DOJ Garland in his back pocket and can joke about it confidently.

Id need to see a video of the 2 minutes before and after that statement to know myself.
Me too. Actually I would have checked before embarrassing myself with an out of context quote like MAGA Macho Man did.

A lack of shame is the culprit.

"Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world."

"I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things we shared."
- President Joe Biden to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, and several Indian officials at the White House

1687822080649.png

Well, it's not every day you see a traitorous President confess.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: EMH
"I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things we shared."
- President Joe Biden to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, and several Indian officials at the White House

View attachment 799003

Well, it's not every day you see a traitorous President confess.

Where is the rest of what he said?

He also bragged about firing a Ukraine prosecutor and bragged he had the most extensive voter fraud team ever assembled, so it is truth slip #3....

Yes well, we know Biden is a POS! :dunno:

All Biden's true colors are being exposed.

And on the other line was the Chinese getting $5 million worth of "consulting" from Hunter...

So, you put the crack rock in the pipe, and then you get a lighter, and then you light the lighter, and inhale through the pipe using the lighter to ignite the crack...

OK, where do you want your $5 million in consulting fees wired???

What the hell?
Most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization’ in history
“...well sob, they fired the prosecutor”
“I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things...”
Honesty stemming from his dementia?

If Trump had said this they would claim it as evidence against him and the DOJ would prosecute.

Id need to see a video of the 2 minutes before and after that statement to know myself.

When he followed up with, "now, all kidding aside," I say that's a good indication he was kidding.

Forum List

Back