Joe Biden on Thanksgiving: Americans Purchasing Semi-Automatic Weapons Is ‘Just Sick’

Every Police issued handgun today is semi-auto. Are they all crazy?

Reed and Malloy always got it done with k-38 revolvers ...

44aac9f5c02b20d6eb27f73e0d113f30.jpg

the only thing that is sick, is the pedophile living in the white house
thank a SCUM demonRAT for that

The use of the term, "semi-automatic" in connection with firearms is inflammatory and meaningless. Automatic weapons have been outlawed since before U.S. Grant was a PFC. They are not an issue. Basically everything else except muzzle-loaders is a "semi-automatic weapon."

So Biden has had it with everyone who purchases everything from a deer rifle to a .38 snubbie. Fuck him very much.
Nope, buy the full-auto weapon of your choice from a class III dealer, jump through some minor (to me) paperwork hoops, pay Uncle Sugar $200, and wait eight months+ for a tax stamp and you can own any full-auto weapon you can afford to buy.

OIP.SL9j7QztXNpwg2eGgNKaRwHaD4

\
Nope, buy the full-auto weapon of your choice from a class III dealer, jump through some minor (to me) paperwork hoops, pay Uncle Sugar $200, and wait eight months+ for a tax stamp and you can own any full-auto weapon you can afford to buy.

I dont do auto. It is the biggest waste of money, so is great for governments that want it. I was marksman every time i went shooting, so put a good rifle in my hands, i will zero in the sights and put every bullet after that dead on target.

And just to let you Marxists know, this is NOT how you handle a weapon.
Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

The use of the term, "semi-automatic" in connection with firearms is inflammatory and meaningless. Automatic weapons have been outlawed since before U.S. Grant was a PFC. They are not an issue. Basically everything else except muzzle-loaders is a "semi-automatic weapon."

This is totally wrong. Fully-automatic weapons were totally unrestricted until 1934. They were widely available (though expensive) until 1968. In no way is "Basically everything else except muzzle-loaders," semi-automatic. The 1866 "Trapdoor" Springfield is not semiautomatic, it's single-shot. The Winchester 1873 is not semiautomatic, it's a lever-action rifle. The M1903 Springfield is not semiautomatic, it's a bolt-action rifle.

No, you can't. There is no way to buy anything full-auto less than 36 years old legally.

No, you can't. There is no way to buy anything full-auto less than 36 years old legally.

27ywg4.jpg

Who Can Purchase a Class III Firearm?

Applicants must be:

• a United States citizen,
  • at least 21 years old,
  • meet the requirements for buying a handgun (not convicted of a felony, dishonorable discharged, etc.), and
  • be a resident of the state where the firearm is purchased.

View attachment 731696

Who Can Purchase a Class III Firearm?

Applicants must be:

• a United States citizen,
  • at least 21 years old,
  • meet the requirements for buying a handgun (not convicted of a felony, dishonorable discharged, etc.), and
  • be a resident of the state where the firearm is purchased.
So...are you completely unfamiliar with the Hughes Amendment or just shitposting?

There are NO, ZERO, NOT A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF ANY FULLY-AUTOMATIC WEAPON MADE AFTER 1986 THAT IS PRIVATELY AND LEGALLY OWNED. Period.

So...are you completely unfamiliar with the Hughes Amendment or just shitposting?

There are NO, ZERO, NOT A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF ANY FULLY-AUTOMATIC WEAPON MADE AFTER 1986 THAT IS PRIVATELY AND LEGALLY OWNED. Period.
Well no shit, why do you think legally transferable machine guns are so fuckin' expensive? There is a finite number of them.

Hell, before '86 it cost more to transfer a Sten Gun than the gun itself cost....Well a couple of years before that really before the "panic" hit.

You might want to brush-up on things.

There are three types of machine guns that determine the gun’s legal status:

• Transferable: Guns registered prior to May 19th, 1986 that are able to be owned by everyone. There are only 182,619 transferable machine guns according to the ATF.

• Pre-Samples: Machine guns imported after 1968 but before May 19th, 1986. ...
  • Post-Samples: Machine guns made after the May 19th, 1986 cutoff date. ..

Well no shit, why do you think legally transferable machine guns are so fuckin' expensive? There is a finite number of them.

Hell, before '86 it cost more to transfer a Sten Gun than the gun itself cost....Well a couple of years before that really before the "panic" hit.

• Transferable: Guns registered prior to May 19th, 1986 that are able to be owned by everyone. There are only 182,619 transferable machine guns according to the ATF.

Your post was wrong. I corrected your misinformation. No charge.

You forgot the Machine Gun that is brought across the southern border that gets past the border patrol and ends up with the drugs in the hands of some inner city goon who has no problem shooting innocent people, when a drug deal goes bad....

Gym Bag Full of Automatic Rifles, Ammunition Found Near Texas-Mexico Border
"The Biden administration has created a crisis at our southern border through open border policies that give the green light to dangerous cartels and other criminal activity," Abbott said.
"Border security is the federal government's responsibility, but the State of Texas will not allow the administration's failures to endanger the lives of innocent Texans," he added. "Instead, Texas is stepping up to fill the gaps left open by the federal government to secure the border, apprehend dangerous criminals, and keep Texans safe."

Forum List

Back