Joe Biden is unfit to hold ANY public office

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

JOE BIDEN: The Absolute Perfect Rep For The Democrats!
  • A total cardboard cutout stereotype!
  • So vegetative, senile and absentminded that all his lapses can be excused away by old age, poor health and failing eyesight!
  • Perfectly conducive to needing up-to-the-minute teleprompters, scripts and off camera direction.
  • Totally compliant to supporting whatever changing agenda the DNC wishes to push this week.
  • Keeps half the viewers riveted to see what next dumb gaff he may say. Puts the other half to sleep.
  • Makes Nancy, Adam and the rest of the DNC look like geniuses in comparison.

As long as Biden doesn't call biggest tragedy in history a "hoax", he'll be fine....

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

• So vegetative, senile and absentminded that all his lapses can be excused away by old age, poor health and failing eyesight!
  • Perfectly conducive to needing up-to-the-minute teleprompters, scripts and off camera direction.
  • Totally compliant to supporting whatever changing agenda the DNC wishes to push this week.
  • Keeps half the viewers riveted to see what next dumb gaff he may say. Puts the other half to sleep.

As long as Biden doesn't call biggest tragedy in history a "hoax", he'll be fine....

1. This isn't the biggest tragedy in history.

2. Nobody has called the Chinese Virus a hoax.

Other than that, your post is spot on.

"He'll be fine?" In what universe of hyper-rationalization do you support THAT conclusion?!
  1. Biden has never been "fine" in his entire life. All his life has been a bluff of big talk, little action.
  2. Biden is now older, tireder and more confused than ever.
  3. For the first time in Joe's life, he is about to have the scrutiny of the entire world on his shoulders at the very moment he is least able to carry it!

I wrote this on an other thread but here it is here too..

A measure of president is what he got it (well 6 mths to 1 yr after gets office ) and what he gave back (well 6 mths to 1 yr after leaves office )... Averages are a joke because the president would get an country in the shit and give it back at a high would have only an average rating...

There are a number of measures:
Deficit - The most important
Education
Health
Unemployment
Labour Participation
Environment
Income Gap
Stock Market
GDP Growth
Crime
Homeless
Drug Addiction

Generally speaking Trump has made this worse in every one of those except Crime which was a tie (it has declining for 25 years and if anything it slowed a bit under Trump but not significantly).

I can hear people say what about tax cut. When you are borrowing money to fund a tax cut you are transferring the money the people paying it back to the people who got it. So the general Taxpayer gave money the the rich.

And if you voted for him because you got Judges, was it really worth it... He has got thousands of Americans needlessly killed over being incompetent. His team are possibly is worse set of individuals running the country in modern history.
Seriously Biden could just appoint a team and play golf 6 days a week and in 4 years the country would be better off than under Trump.

The problem is Trump took a gamble like ignoring the CoronaVirus and putting in a travel ban thinking that would stop it. Biden at the time (and there is plenty of video evidence) was saying this will slow the virus coming but we need to use that time, Trump squandered that time.

I was a call a big one and Trump got it dead wrong and Biden got it right. That doesn't make Biden a genius, he read reports and had experience, but it made him right.

So the Democratic strategy is simple this fall, On the biggest call of Presidency, Trump got it wrong and Biden was right. The result is Americans died.

I wrote this on an other thread but here it is here too..

A measure of president is what he got it (well 6 mths to 1 yr after gets office ) and what he gave back (well 6 mths to 1 yr after leaves office )... Averages are a joke because the president would get an country in the shit and give it back at a high would have only an average rating...

There are a number of measures:
Deficit - The most important
Education
Health
Unemployment
Labour Participation
Environment
Income Gap
Stock Market
GDP Growth
Crime
Homeless
Drug Addiction

Generally speaking Trump has made this worse in every one of those except Crime which was a tie (it has declining for 25 years and if anything it slowed a bit under Trump but not significantly).

I can hear people say what about tax cut. When you are borrowing money to fund a tax cut you are transferring the money the people paying it back to the people who got it. So the general Taxpayer gave money the the rich.

And if you voted for him because you got Judges, was it really worth it... He has got thousands of Americans needlessly killed over being incompetent. His team are possibly is worse set of individuals running the country in modern history.
Seriously Biden could just appoint a team and play golf 6 days a week and in 4 years the country would be better off than under Trump.

The problem is Trump took a gamble like ignoring the CoronaVirus and putting in a travel ban thinking that would stop it. Biden at the time (and there is plenty of video evidence) was saying this will slow the virus coming but we need to use that time, Trump squandered that time.

I was a call a big one and Trump got it dead wrong and Biden got it right. That doesn't make Biden a genius, he read reports and had experience, but it made him right.

So the Democratic strategy is simple this fall, On the biggest call of Presidency, Trump got it wrong and Biden was right. The result is Americans died.
did you know that other than the deficit that none of those are the job of the feds let alone the president???

He'd be a good postal worker.
1585934239233.png

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

you must be as brain dead as Biden to say something so stupid.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.
Any one of them over Trump.

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Trump is the first since Reagan to actually do the JOB of president.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

the house controls spending so its the dems that are currently spending us into bankruptcy,,,

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

all that and hes still worth billions,,,I wish I was that successful,,,

Bankruptcy is a money maker you get to pay yourself big bucks and then walk away from it all. Robbing companies, or paying yourself first, and screwing the workers and subs.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

the house controls spending so its the dems that are currently spending us into bankruptcy,,,

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

Bankruptcy is a money maker you get to pay yourself big bucks and then walk away from it all. Robbing companies, or paying yourself first, and screwing the workers and subs.

dont you just love america,,,

and dont forget it was you dems and repubes that made the laws that allowed him to do that,,,

You are FOS, a bankruptcy is better for the employees, suppliers, and share holders than just closing shop and going away, It is not a money maker for the owners, you don't know the first thing about bankruptcy or finance, you are just parroting bullshit that has been fed to you by the morons on CNN.

and dont forget it was you dems and repubes that made the laws that allowed him to do that,,,

see post #50, you also don't know anything about bankruptcy or finance.

see post #50, you also don't know anything about bankruptcy or finance.

of course I knew that cause I've done it,,,

just wanted to make fun of the moron,,,

President Trump is proof positive, that no one is dumb enough to be disqualified to hold the office of President of the United States.

You are FOS, a bankruptcy is better for the employees, suppliers, and share holders than just closing shop and going away, It is not a money maker for the owners, you don't know the first thing about bankruptcy or finance, you are just parroting bullshit that has been fed to you by the morons on CNN.

We're not talking about business owners here. We're talking about Trump. He filed for bankruptcy for protection from his creditors, and then gamed the system so he was the only one walking away with money. He didn't re-organize.
Really, the gymnastics it takes to be a Trump supporter must require a chiropractor on speed dial.

We're not talking about business owners here. We're talking about Trump. He filed for bankruptcy for protection from his creditors, and then gamed the system so he was the only one walking away with money. He didn't re-organize.
Really, the gymnastics it takes to be a Trump supporter must require a chiropractor on speed dial.

There is no "gaming" system in a bankruptcy lol.

The courts and their independent appointees determine who gets what assets are available

trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy. Companies that he had a financial interest in have filed bankruptcy. In every one of those cases the bankruptcy filing was the best result for the employees, creditors, and share holders.

Its a shame that there so many americans who are as ignorant as you are about finances and business.

Trump is exposing the corruption in DC and the deep state, thats why they are determined to find ways to make him fail. Their existence is at stake.

The courts and their independent appointees determine who gets what assets are available

And if you believe that, I've got some land for sale in Utah. It's cheap...really.
How Does Trump Repeatedly File for Bankruptcy and Still Stay on Top?

trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy. Companies that he had a financial interest in have filed bankruptcy. In every one of those cases the bankruptcy filing was the best result for the employees, creditors, and share holders.

Its a shame that there so many americans who are as ignorant as you are about finances and business.

Trump is exposing the corruption in DC and the deep state, thats why they are determined to find ways to make him fail. Their existence is at stake.

Trump IS the corruption in Washington. I mean, he built the swamp. There is no deep state except in the minds of weak minded alt-right minions like yourself.
It's too bad his supporters grow like weeds. They've made the right hand side of the aisle home for every kook and whack job.

And if you believe that, I've got some land for sale in Utah. It's cheap...really.
How Does Trump Repeatedly File for Bankruptcy and Still Stay on Top?

its sad to watch democrats complain about something they created,,,

you fuckers along with your republican cronies are the ones that made the laws he used,,,

Trump IS the corruption in Washington. I mean, he built the swamp. There is no deep state except in the minds of weak minded alt-right minions like yourself.
It's too bad his supporters grow like weeds. They've made the right hand side of the aisle home for every kook and whack job.

I dont recall any republican thinking an island will tip over from over population,,,

Forum List

Back