John Kirby Immediately Walks Back Biden's Announcement Of Air Drops "Into Ukraine"

Biden's Lie defense has kicked in... just last week his said a cease fire in Gaza was on for Monday...

Biden can't even read prepared notes correctly.....The bottom is out of his mind bucket.

How much longer can this be allowed to go on without dire consequences?

It is scary that he can order a nuclear attack at any time and probably wouldn't have a clue what he was doing.

The economy is humming, jobs are plentiful, looking forward to 4 more years. 👍
Happy for you that it is that way for you. Unfortunately it is not that way for a very large majority of Americans. But then leftists have never cared about the large majority of Americans for some time now.

It is scary that he can order a nuclear attack at any time and probably wouldn't have a clue what he was doing.
The military would refuse to obey his order.
\
I remember that President Trump wanted troops to patrol D.C. The military told him NO WAY!

The military would refuse to obey his order.
\
I remember that President Trump wanted troops to patrol D.C. The military told him NO WAY!
Evidence from a credible source for that? The only time I recall Trump asking for National Guard troops was to help keep order and deal with any violence on Jan 6. It was Pelosi who said no way.

The economy is humming, jobs are plentiful, looking forward to 4 more years. 👍
FB_IMG_1705862420035.jpg

Beware! The prevailing opinions are saying that the war against Russia will be over by September at the latest.

America is quite likely to come close to risking nuclear war, or be satisfied with Russia's terms for peace.

Contrary to the nonsense opinions expressed on this board, Biden won't be making any important decisions.

Forum List

Back