Joe Biden is unfit to hold ANY public office

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

you must be as brain dead as Biden to say something so stupid.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.
Any one of them over Trump.

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Trump is the first since Reagan to actually do the JOB of president.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

the house controls spending so its the dems that are currently spending us into bankruptcy,,,

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

all that and hes still worth billions,,,I wish I was that successful,,,

Bankruptcy is a money maker you get to pay yourself big bucks and then walk away from it all. Robbing companies, or paying yourself first, and screwing the workers and subs.

You are FOS, a bankruptcy is better for the employees, suppliers, and share holders than just closing shop and going away, It is not a money maker for the owners, you don't know the first thing about bankruptcy or finance, you are just parroting bullshit that has been fed to you by the morons on CNN.

We're not talking about business owners here. We're talking about Trump. He filed for bankruptcy for protection from his creditors, and then gamed the system so he was the only one walking away with money. He didn't re-organize.
Really, the gymnastics it takes to be a Trump supporter must require a chiropractor on speed dial.

trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy. Companies that he had a financial interest in have filed bankruptcy. In every one of those cases the bankruptcy filing was the best result for the employees, creditors, and share holders.

Its a shame that there so many americans who are as ignorant as you are about finances and business.

Trump is exposing the corruption in DC and the deep state, thats why they are determined to find ways to make him fail. Their existence is at stake.

Trump IS the corruption in Washington. I mean, he built the swamp. There is no deep state except in the minds of weak minded alt-right minions like yourself.
It's too bad his supporters grow like weeds. They've made the right hand side of the aisle home for every kook and whack job.

I dont recall any republican thinking an island will tip over from over population,,,

But you can recall Republicans who bought into...let's say, Obama's birth certificate, Benghazi, IRS Scandal, Uranium One, Fast and Furious, Flat earth, Anti-vaxx, etc, etc, etc.
Again, every kook and whack job.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done 5a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.

Politicians don't care about anyone but themselves. Trump is a breath of fresh air, he isn't one of them. That's why they all hate him. That alone should wake you up.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

the house controls spending so its the dems that are currently spending us into bankruptcy,,,

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

Bankruptcy is a money maker you get to pay yourself big bucks and then walk away from it all. Robbing companies, or paying yourself first, and screwing the workers and subs.

You are FOS, a bankruptcy is better for the employees, suppliers, and share holders than just closing shop and going away, It is not a money maker for the owners, you don't know the first thing about bankruptcy or finance, you are just parroting bullshit that has been fed to you by the morons on CNN.

We're not talking about business owners here. We're talking about Trump. He filed for bankruptcy for protection from his creditors, and then gamed the system so he was the only one walking away with money. He didn't re-organize.
Really, the gymnastics it takes to be a Trump supporter must require a chiropractor on speed dial.

trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy. Companies that he had a financial interest in have filed bankruptcy. In every one of those cases the bankruptcy filing was the best result for the employees, creditors, and share holders.

Its a shame that there so many americans who are as ignorant as you are about finances and business.

Trump is exposing the corruption in DC and the deep state, thats why they are determined to find ways to make him fail. Their existence is at stake.

Trump IS the corruption in Washington. I mean, he built the swamp. There is no deep state except in the minds of weak minded alt-right minions like yourself.
It's too bad his supporters grow like weeds. They've made the right hand side of the aisle home for every kook and whack job.

I dont recall any republican thinking an island will tip over from over population,,,

But you can recall Republicans who bought into...let's say, Obama's birth certificate, Benghazi, IRS Scandal, Uranium One, Fast and Furious, Flat earth, Anti-vaxx, etc, etc, etc.

when did repubes push flat earth or anti vax????

your TDS is acting up and cause incoherent rants,,,

and if you notice my wording I'm not a republican,,,

I don't know about flat earth, but the rest of those are legitimate concerns and things that the dems have tried to cover up and lie about.

its sad that the party of Kennedy and Truman has been destroyed by the likes of the clintons, obamas, pelosi, schumer, pencil neck, and Swalwell.

Americans are dying by the thousands and the deplorables are out in force.

The best thing a Trump Supporter should do is go into a corner and take responsibility for putting an incompetent leader in charge. That would make you do something Trump wouldn't do.
Thousands died from the swine flu under Obama, and he had a vaccine. So you're admitting Obama was incompetent?

I don't know about flat earth, but the rest of those are legitimate concerns and things that the dems have tried to cover up and lie about.

its sad that the party of Kennedy and Truman has been destroyed by the likes of the clintons, obamas, pelosi, schumer, pencil neck, and Swalwell.

Your Honor, the prosecution rests. :)

Forum List

Back