Joe Biden Is The 1st United States President To Proclaim The US Is Racist & EVERY White Citizen In The US Is A Racist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In publicly supporting and advocating a radical group intent on forcing Marxist-based 'Anti-Racism' / Critical Race Theory Training on our children, President Biden is the 1st US President in US history to embrace Marxist Ideology while declaring the United States is systemically racist and that ALL white people are RACIST.

It is ironic that this message, and violent racial division in this country, is being delivered by an old, white, racist politician whose record is marred with racism and whose Party founded the white supremacist KKK organization, one that has now embraced Marxism and refuses to condemn Communism or stand for people fighting for freedom.

1627050785534.png
1627050828377.png

I’m sorry but I just don’t care what Mr. Potato Head says. We know his handlers are all Marxist sycophants.

It all makes me wonder who is putting the words on his teleprompter to garble?

Richard Delgado?
Gloria Ladson-Billings and William F. Tate?
Saul Alinsky?
Barak Obama?
Jeremiah Wright?

In publicly supporting and advocating a radical group intent on forcing Marxist-based 'Anti-Racism' / Critical Race Theory Training on our children, President Biden is the 1st US President in US history to embrace Marxist Ideology while declaring the United States is systemically racist and that ALL white people are RACIST.

It is ironic that this message, and violent racial division in this country, is being delivered by an old, white, racist politician whose record is marred with racism and whose Party founded the white supremacist KKK organization, one that has now embraced Marxism and refuses to condemn Communism or stand for people fighting for freedom.

View attachment 516262 View attachment 516263

No surprise.

His speeches are written for him by his woke "advisers."

Furthermore, he has a guilty conscience about his "racist" statements as a Senator.

So he is determined to become what he promised: The most progressive President in American history.

And so far, he has kept his promise.

You have to give him credit for that.

Just wait until he announces his support for reparations and packing the Supreme Court.

His speeches will be a doozy that will have woke Dems swooning.

View attachment 516262 View attachment 516263

I suspect many Whites voted For Wacky Baracky just to prove they were not racists. I'm convinced of it.

What we have now is a United States president who has contempt for the majority of United States citizens - and thus is working to destroy the country. He, like all leftists, despise America and want to bring about its downfall.

I’m wondering if the Republicans are waiting u til after the midterms to being impeachment proceedings.

What we have now is a United States president who has contempt for the majority of United States citizens - and thus is working to destroy the country. He, like all leftists, despise America and want to bring about its downfall.

I’m wondering if the Republicans are waiting u til after the midterms to being impeachment proceedings.
Remember, the people protecting him seem to not be on our side. And many of us support them.

Remember, the people protecting him seem to not be on our side. And many of us support them.
The question is: who is pulling Biden’s strings to get him to enact all these anti-American policies? Now I see why the American-hating Marxists wanted a demented old man as president - easy to manipulate.

It just amazes me how few Americans actually stand up, join together and try to stop this kind of shit.

Most true Americans just make half assed comments on Facebook and call it a day.

Everytime shit like this happens just remember, it's your fault because you sat on your ass and did nothing to actually make a difference. You're the cuckold that passively does nothing while your wife gets fucked 6 ways from Sunday. They are the people who talk a lot of shit about someone, but when that person is standing there they smile and do nothing.

Forum List

Back