Joe Biden is not going to survive this image smear....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And I use the word smear not because it was done maliciously to him as a good guy being falsely accused. I use it because even though most of the world should already know the guy is a creep...they either pretended not to or are just too stupid to see what is right in front of their faces until it is thrown at them.

Now to be honest and fair....Trump also has the same problem to a great extent. However Trump did not enter the picture as a substitute vicar for the virtues of saints....everybody more or less knew what they were getting when he showed up on the scene....anyone who has read just a few issues of the scandal sheets over the past twenty years knew about Donald Trump, his controversies and his habits. He didn't come from the angle of identity politics nor did he claim to be anything more than what we already knew of him....so it seems he managed, despite plenty of evidence that he was something less than a gentleman in the past...to escape the consequences of that particular issue.

Biden however will not escape. I'm not sure if it's the multiple pictures of him pawing little girls some of whom are actually terrified, the accounts of secret service agents complaining that he paraded around in the nude ( that's sexual harassment btw ) for the benefit of the Women on the detail and that they actually had to be protected from him on some occasions or the solid credibility of Lucy Flores who says she still supports him.... that begins to add up to what appears to be a longstanding habit of not respecting the personal space of the opposite sex..... but whatever it is.... there is unmistakably the air of something lecherous about the entire affair....it just comes across that way.

Predictably the hollering harridans who believed all victims in the Kavanaguh case....attack all victims in the Biden case....I mean did we expect anything different? They could at least try to make a credible input that is not so predictably partisan...but hey they really do believe that the lower classes are clueless. So be it.

Examining some of the pictures of Joe standing behind several little girls and their reactions to his closeness I am willing to predict that some very damaging account of him being improperly exposed in the company of under-aged females is going to make an appearance sometime in the near future. Apparently it is the Sanders team that is driving this stuff....which makes it all the more fascinating to watch. I guess joe wants to take Bernie behind the barn now. Come on Joe...you never took anyone behind the barn...unless of course it was your niece at the family picnic....isn't that right Joe?

JO

Last edited:
Biden helped fill the cesspool he’s been tossed into.

He's trying the tough guy approach...
" I'm not sorry "...
Joe Biden: I'm not sorry for any of my intentions - CNN Video

I don't think that's gonna work.

I stick by my original prediction
Harris versus Trump
Trump 52-48

Jo

No it's not going to work. The guy has a problem and won't admit it and he thinks it's ok, so he'll do it again...….and THAT'S the definition of a dirty old man of there ever was one. He's a creeper

And I use the word smear not because it was done maliciously to him as a good guy being falsely accused. I use it because even though most of the world should already know the guy is a creep...they either pretended not to or are just too stupid to see what is right in front of their faces until it is thrown at them.

Now to be honest and fair....Trump also has the same problem to a great extent. However Trump did not enter the picture as a substitute vicar for the virtues of saints....everybody more or less knew what they were getting when he showed up on the scene....anyone who has read just a few issues of the scandal sheets over the past twenty years knew about Donald Trump, his controversies and his habits. He didn't come from the angle of identity politics nor did he claim to be anything more than what we already knew of him....so it seems he managed, despite plenty of evidence that he was something less than a gentleman in the past...to escape the consequences of that particular issue.

Biden however will not escape. I'm not sure if it's the multiple pictures of him pawing little girls some of whom are actually terrified, the accounts of secret service agents complaining that he paraded around in the nude ( that's sexual harassment btw ) for the benefit of the Women on the detail and that they actually had to be protected from him on some occasions or the solid credibility of Lucy Flores who says she still supports him.... that begins to add up to what appears to be a longstanding habit of not respecting the personal space of the opposite sex..... but whatever it is.... there is unmistakably the air of something lecherous about the entire affair....it just comes across that way.

Predictably the hollering harridans who believed all victims in the Kavanaguh case....attack all victims in the Biden case....I mean did we expect anything different? They could at least try to make a credible input that is not so predictably partisan...but hey they really do believe that the lower classes are clueless. So be it.

Examining some of the pictures of Joe standing behind several little girls and their reactions to his closeness I am willing to predict that some very damaging account of him being improperly exposed in the company of under-aged females is going to make an appearance sometime in the near future. Apparently it is the Sanders team that is driving this stuff....which makes it all the more fascinating to watch. I guess joe wants to take Bernie behind the barn now. Come on Joe...you never took anyone behind the barn...unless of course it was your niece at the family picnic....isn't that right Joe?

JO

Then Trump is toast. Trump has acted much worse than Biden by pawing women and calling them dogs.

Biden will likely survive. There seems to be little evidence he is a sexual harasser and the pictures do not show women terrified. These are not accounts of Biden running around in the nude but claims according to a book. There is no evidence any woman had to be protected from Biden.

Each case is different. There is no doubt that Dr Ford was assaulted by Kavanaugh. She didn't spend time seeking therapy because Kavanaugh touched her back. The story is that Biden touched them on the back and maybe smelled their hair. That is hardy a case of sexual assault.

I would suggest you need to get some glasses or you are seeing what you want to see. I will predict nothing will come of this.

Trump fucking prostitutes and bragging about forcing himself on women, rape accusations against him, ongoing lawsuits of sexual assault against him, openly cheating on wives with hookers: Wonderful! Greatest American in history!

Biden touching a woman's nose and complimenting her: RAPE! RAPE!

Trump fucking prostitutes and bragging about forcing himself on women, rape accusations against him, ongoing lawsuits of sexual assault against him, openly cheating on wives with hookers: Wonderful! Greatest American in history!

Biden just apologized for his space invasion. So you must know more about him than he knows about himself!
He’s been known to swim naked in front of female security staff. That is way creepier than the hugging shit.

Biden just apologized for his space invasion. So you must know more about him than he knows about himself!
He’s been known to swim naked in front of female security staff. That is way creepier than the hugging shit.
Does Biden want to grab his daughter`s pussy?
trump and dating ivanka - Bing video

JO

Then Trump is toast. Trump has acted much worse than Biden by pawing women and calling them dogs.

Biden will likely survive. There seems to be little evidence he is a sexual harasser and the pictures do not show women terrified. These are not accounts of Biden running around in the nude but claims according to a book. There is no evidence any woman had to be protected from Biden.

Each case is different. There is no doubt that Dr Ford was assaulted by Kavanaugh. She didn't spend time seeking therapy because Kavanaugh touched her back. The story is that Biden touched them on the back and maybe smelled their hair. That is hardy a case of sexual assault.

I would suggest you need to get some glasses or you are seeing what you want to see. I will predict nothing will come of this.

Nah. Trump will win in 2020. I get the feeling the Dems running know this and are just gearing up for 2024.

If the DNC backs Biden then he will survive. If they don't, he's toast.

JO
simple question - has biden done anything illegal yet? when he does, indict and prosecute. til then all this telling people what to see is bullshit.

TO BE CLEAR - i think it's creepy as hell. but that isn't illegal and to date no one has accused him of pedo activities now have they? no. so the "smear" is a lie to date. we *can* talk about the adults who have come out and said it is creepy and hell, even his wife did unless that was "fake news". she thought he was "handsy" before getting married to him but she married him so it must not have been too bad.

i don't like people making things more than they are and then saying that person IS that bad. biden in time may well be. but not today and these "smear" tactics in our society need to stop.

all sides.

JO
simple question - has biden done anything illegal yet? when he does, indict and prosecute. til then all this telling people what to see is bullshit.

TO BE CLEAR - i think it's creepy as hell. but that isn't illegal and to date no one has accused him of pedo activities now have they? no. so the "smear" is a lie to date. we *can* talk about the adults who have come out and said it is creepy and hell, even his wife did unless that was "fake news". she thought he was "handsy" before getting married to him but she married him so it must not have been too bad.

i don't like people making things more than they are and then saying that person IS that bad. biden in time may well be. but not today and these "smear" tactics in our society need to stop.

all sides.
That's NOT how we judge our potential presidents. If you do, that's fine. But everyone else judges AS THEY SEE FIT.
.Yeah the liberal wing of the Democrat Party is taking him out, and I don't care. He'll NEVER be my pick.

I just find it interesting that the MMS finally recognized this guy for what he is.

JO

"I use it because even though most of the world should already know the guy is a creep...they either pretended not to or are just too stupid to see what is right in front of their faces until it is thrown at them."

biden could hug someone on 5th avenue and lose MOST of his voters!

where-as trump could grab some pussy on 5th avenue and not lose a single voter!

I have no doubt that the people who love shtump will continue to smear every democratic candidate that pops up.

is that irony?
or insanity....

Last edited:

JO

all sides.
That's NOT how we judge our potential presidents. If you do, that's fine. But everyone else judges AS THEY SEE FIT.
.Yeah the liberal wing of the Democrat Party is taking him out, and I don't care. He'll NEVER be my pick.

I just find it interesting that the MMS finally recognized this guy for what he is.
biden may well get to that status. but i'm just not one to rail on people for what we *imagine* they do or why we *imagine* they are.

and i never said i judged anyone - i said how people tend to act and behave. not interested in discussing imaginary issues.

JO

"I use it because even though most of the world should already know the guy is a creep...they either pretended not to or are just too stupid to see what is right in front of their faces until it is thrown at them."

biden could hug someone on 5th avenue and lose MOST of his voters!

I am have no doubt that the people who love shtump will continue to smear every democratic candidate that pops up.

is that irony?
or insanity....

Produce the VIDEO. You don't have one.

Biden, on the other hand...

biden may well get to that status. but i'm just not one to rail on people for what we *imagine* they do or why we *imagine* they are.

and i never said i judged anyone - i said how people tend to act and behave. not interested in discussing imaginary issues
No "imaginary".

We have endless video.
It either offends you or it doesnt.

If it were your wife or daughter, it would. If not, there's something wrong with you.

Forum List

Back