Joe Biden is fighting Sanders on rules for next debate. Biden wants to sit rather than stand.

Jeez. How about a nap break in the middle too?

You're referring to the video, right?

Why is it that fringe wackos keep trotting in as their "source", YouTube videos from the proverbial "some guy in his bedroom who weighs four hundred pounds" who talks through a tiny little corner window?

Are y'all just scared of legitimate sources or won't they tell you what you want to be told?

• Banned

Why is it that fringe wackos keep trotting in as their "source", YouTube videos from the proverbial "some guy in his bedroom who weighs four hundred pounds" who talks through a tiny little corner window?

Are y'all just scared of legitimate sources or won't they tell you what you want to be told?
The VERY FIRST LINK is politico ya tard. The video is for those who don't want to read.

Why is it wackos always obfuscate instead of commenting on the CONTENT rather than crying about semantics?

The VERY FIRST LINK is politico ya tard. The video is for those who don't want to read.

Why is it wackos always obfuscate instead of commenting on the CONTENT rather than crying about semantics?

Hey I see patterns, I say so.

I see patterns. I see dead patterns. And when I see the same lame dead patterns over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in a relentless record-skippiing echobabble, I see dead brains.

upload_2020-3-8_17-8-4.jpeg

It's just kind of sad you feel you have to fall back on these 400-pound YouTube wankers for your talking points instead of making your own. What a prefab society.

I see patterns. I see dead patterns. And when I see the same lame dead patterns over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in a relentless record-skippiing echobabble, I see dead brains.

It's just kind of sad you feel you have to fall back on these 400-pound YouTube wankers for your talking points instead of making your own. What a prefab society.

Says the man that has posted twice in the thread and not addressed the topic.

Yep, Pogo is QUITE adept at deflecting and evading a topic he doesn't have an actual argument against. But this is typical of almost ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on this site.

Yep, Pogo is QUITE adept at deflecting and evading a topic he doesn't have an actual argument against. But this is typical of almost ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on this site.

I mean, we all see what he is doing right?

It obviously bothers him that Biden is so old and feeble that he can't stand, and so Pogo wants to deny that, but can't, so he just posts garbage, hoping to bury the actual content of the thread, so no one sees it.

A lot of lefties do that, all of the time. It is obviously that on some level, they know what they are doing and why.

That is what you see too, right? We all see this, right?

I mean, we all see what he is doing right?

It obviously bothers him that Biden is so old and feeble that he can't stand, and so Pogo wants to deny that, but can't, so he just posts garbage, hoping to bury the actual content of the thread, so no one sees it.

A lot of lefties do that, all of the time. It is obviously that on some level, they know what they are doing and why.

That is what you see too, right? We all see this, right?
Yep, I see this VERY clearly. Pogo is no dummy, except when it comes to politics. I would guess his being brainwashed by our biased media is most likely to blame for this.

Each participant gets a cookie, a juice box, and a blankie.

origin.jpg

Another attack on Joe Biden, I suppose trumpanzees have nothing better to do.

If even true Sanders shouldn't have said anything. He should have just stood while Biden sat.

Forum List

Back