I Love my Daughter... Biologicaly She is Not Mine...But I'm a Better Man Than a Biden

My daughter, who was not planned, has been the apple of my eye and the greatest thing ever the to happen in my life. Guess "Big Daddy Joe" can pick and choose.
Hunter Biden 'willfully and contemptuously' defying court order to turn over sensitive financial docs, contempt motion says
Joe didn't get to choose his family, you have to take what comes. Joe Biden is a good family man, Hunter has had some problems in the past.

You're lucky to such a daughter. Should it have reflected badly on you if she had turned out to be a crack whore? Just today I heard the sad story of one of my wife's friends. She has 3 kids, two are fine, one attempted suicide in college and is now an alcoholic. I doubt she raised them differently.

If only Hunter had a Daddy who cheated on his mom with frequency of perhaps a Trump. Then maybe he’d be more adjusted.

The Clintons win that title....then come the rest ~
With that degree of certainty, you must know at least a dozen of the crimes the Clinton's, along with the Biden's, have been been convicted and the penalties they were sentenced to for those crimes. Come on now, where is a list of their corruption you and your friends claim they have been lawfully found guilty and their sentences for each????

Forum List

Back