Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

Open to being stuffed like an unguarded drop off box, right? :rolleyes-41:
/---/ If that were the case, you libtards would have stuffed the X ballot box to protect dementia joe. I understand how much you are squirming and lashing out over this revealing poll 826 times larger than your precious 1,050 polls.

...except the facts are opposite, asstruth.

Come back when you can address facts.
“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said

“I’ve had the great pleasure and honor of spending a fair amount of time with President Xi when President Hu and President Obama thought the two vice presidents could – should get to know one another,” added the now-Democratic presidential nominee. “We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries traveling around, and you get to know someone fairly well.” - Joey Xiden

Here's Xiden defending China from Trump
“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

These ARE the Facts.....

“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said

“I’ve had the great pleasure and honor of spending a fair amount of time with President Xi when President Hu and President Obama thought the two vice presidents could – should get to know one another,” added the now-Democratic presidential nominee. “We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries traveling around, and you get to know someone fairly well.” - Joey Xiden

Here's Xiden defending China from Trump
“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

These ARE the Facts.....

And Asstruth? What did you refute?

I can quote you Trump sucking off XI all day long, so what?

Did you refute that unlike Trump, Joe called XI exactly the totalitarian that he is?

Did you refute Biden's admin screwing China on semiconductors?

NOPE.

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
The Left is always consumed with what the rest of the world thinks of US. This one really bit them in the ass.

Did you refute that unlike Trump, Joe called XI exactly the totalitarian that he is?

NOPE.
why would i refute Xiden doing a 180 on calling Xi a dictator? I don't deny he did that. Doesn't change mean anything....his actions of selling China our oil, allowing them to spy on us....show us those words are meaningless and he really is still who he was back when he was more open about his loyalty to Xi.

Yes, I do refute that claim...because he's not. and your link doesn't support your claim...China makes a 1/3 of the world's semiconductors....

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be? The Gateway Pundit had nothing to do with the poll, they just reported it, dipshit.

So if your house was on fire and your conservative neighbor ran over to warn you, would you just say "More bullshit from my conservative neighbor"?
It's just the stupid fucking libtards, being stupid fucking libtards.

They think they're hot shit cause they got past Alinsky 101.

NOPE.
Did Trump let Xi fly a spy balloon over our nuke sites and military installations for two weeks?

Did Trump let Xi fly a spy balloon over our nuke sites and military installations for two weeks?
well...he's gonna say yes, because Xiden said he did....it's just nobody knew he was doing it, and we only know now because Xiden was able to find that out...

why would i refute Xiden doing a 180 on calling Xi a dictator? I don't deny he did that. Doesn't change mean anything....his actions of selling China our oil, allowing them to spy on us....show us those words are meaningless and he really is still who he was back when he was more open about his loyalty to Xi.

Yes, I do refute that claim...because he's not. and your link doesn't support your claim...China makes a 1/3 of the world's semiconductors....

Hey Asstruth, lets read togather:

U.S. government rolled out extensive new restrictions on China’s access to advanced semiconductors and the equipment used to make them. The restrictions require a hard-to-get license for the sale of advanced semiconductors to entities within China, largely depriving the country of the computing power it needs to train artificial intelligence (AI) at scale. The rules also extend restrictions on chipmaking tools even further to industries that support the semiconductor supply chain, cutting off both the U.S. talent and the components that make up the tools that make the chips. Together, these restrictions amount to the single most substantial move by the U.S. government to date in its quest to undermine Chinese technology capabilities.

How asstruthed does someone have to be to deny that this is a serious setback for China?

Hey Asstruth, lets read togather:

U.S. government rolled out extensive new restrictions on China’s access to advanced semiconductors and the equipment used to make them. The restrictions require a hard-to-get license for the sale of advanced semiconductors to entities within China, largely depriving the country of the computing power it needs to train artificial intelligence (AI) at scale. The rules also extend restrictions on chipmaking tools even further to industries that support the semiconductor supply chain, cutting off both the U.S. talent and the components that make up the tools that make the chips. Together, these restrictions amount to the single most substantial move by the U.S. government to date in its quest to undermine Chinese technology capabilities.

How asstruthed does someone have to be to deny that this is a serious setback for China?
Oh wow…so what? They are already one of the worlds largest producers

Xiden so tough on China…restricting them from something they are already producing in mass

Besides if they need any more Intel xiden will just let them fly a spy drone over us again to get it

Sorry, just to be clear: you are the kind of people who believe a Twitter poll is accurate and truly reflective of the world? lmfao

Sorry, just to be clear: you are the kind of people who believe a Twitter poll is accurate and truly reflective of the world? lmfao
Hey shit for brains, here's a very difficult question for your nonexistent leftard nervous system.

What is the margin of error in the above poll?

Oh wow…so what? They are already one of the worlds largest producers

Xiden so tough on China…restricting them from something they are already producing in mass

Besides if they need any more Intel xiden will just let them fly a spy drone over us again to get it

Asstruth, why would supposed slave do that to his supposed master?

Do what? He did nothing

Biden largely deprived China of the computing power it needs to train artificial intelligence (AI) at scale.

Or as Asstruth put it....he did nothing.

riker.gif

Forum List

Back