CNN obliterates JOE BIDEN’S lies on the economy: “Fact Check: Biden makes false and misleading claims in economic speech”

3lcj5cy5gsw91.jpg

With Biden we have both.

Do you even know what fascism is, you fucking tool?

I bet you think DeSantis is a fascist for not having lockdowns.

You are a jackass.

With Biden we have both.

Do you even know what fascism is, you fucking tool?

I bet you think DeSantis is a fascist for not having lockdowns.

You are a jackass.
the lockdowns didnt discriminate. Every person was subject to them based on their location.

But once a certain type of people is treated different than others, then you start down the path of fascism.

Cult fucks…you are not getting away with ignoring this thread.

CNN BLASTED JOE BIDEN AS A LIAR.

Who is right, CNN OR JOE BIDEN?

Why are you cult faggots so incapable of individual thought?

This thread makes me so happy. Completely exposes cult fuck frauds.

Yes.…CNN.

Go ahead and blast the source.…

Biden has lost CNN. His lies are so bad, even CNN will not lie for him.

1) Facts First: Biden’s “700,000” figure is wildly inaccurate; it adds an extra two zeros to the correct figure Biden used in a speech last week and the White House has also used before: 7,000 projects. The White House acknowledged his misstatement later on Thursday by correcting the official transcript to say 7,000 rather than 700,000.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The entire aricle is hysterical.

They're still covering for him by calling his dementia "misleading claims". The truth is he can't remember what he said even a few hours before, or what he was told to say at the speech.

If CNN were honest, their headline would be "Biden's cognitive decline on display during economic speech"

Reminder to cult fucks.

THE NEW YORK TIMES CALLED BIDEN A LIAR.

Have your thought police told you who to support?

You guys are quiet on this…if it was Fox News you would blast the source…it is the New York Times….so go ahead and blast the source!

Yes.…CNN.

Go ahead and blast the source.…

Biden has lost CNN. His lies are so bad, even CNN will not lie for him.

1) Facts First: Biden’s “700,000” figure is wildly inaccurate; it adds an extra two zeros to the correct figure Biden used in a speech last week and the White House has also used before: 7,000 projects. The White House acknowledged his misstatement later on Thursday by correcting the official transcript to say 7,000 rather than 700,000.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The entire aricle is hysterical.
CNN seems to be trying to rebrand themselves as a totally unbiased and fair news source. They have made some strides in that direction. They had a long way to go and I applaud them for starting down that road. They got rid of a lot of dead wood but there is still more to go. I don't know how many of the remaining ones will be able to handle the new direction.

Cult, when you flat out ignore stuff like this, you really show your asses.

CNN CALLS YOUR BOY A LIAR, AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRICKETS FROM THE CULT.

It is actually comical, and it shows how biased and unethical you are.

No one should assign any value to anything you say ever if you cannot address a CNN article calling Biden a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back