CNN obliterates JOE BIDEN’S lies on the economy: “Fact Check: Biden makes false and misleading claims in economic speech”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Yes.…CNN.

Go ahead and blast the source.…

Biden has lost CNN. His lies are so bad, even CNN will not lie for him.

1) Facts First: Biden’s “700,000” figure is wildly inaccurate; it adds an extra two zeros to the correct figure Biden used in a speech last week and the White House has also used before: 7,000 projects. The White House acknowledged his misstatement later on Thursday by correcting the official transcript to say 7,000 rather than 700,000.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The entire aricle is hysterical.

Yes.…CNN.

1) Facts First: Biden’s “700,000” figure is wildly inaccurate; it adds an extra two zeros to the correct figure Biden used in a speech last week and the White House has also used before: 7,000 projects. The White House acknowledged his misstatement later on Thursday by correcting the official transcript to say 7,000 rather than 700,000.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even CNN has caught on

Do cult fucks go with CNN or Biden?

Hmmmm

Just move the goalposts guys…you are so good at that.

You usually blast the source if you dont like the facts, so blast CNN.

the Xiden Admin is a walking, talking lie…brought to us by rhe CCP

Inflation was already here when I got here, man.

You are a lying dog faced pony soldier.

"I went to law school on a full academic scholarship.I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits.”

Inflation was already here when I got here, man.

You are a lying dog faced pony soldier.

"I went to law school on a full academic scholarship.I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits.”

rhe sad part now..xiden’s lies and people die…”f you get the vaccine you won’t get covid”

Truth is cult fuck Kryptonite.

Look how they stay away.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You fucking frauds.

You cant choose between Biden and CNN. Utter faggotry.

Yes.…CNN.

It looks like the state media thinks it can do better than their octogenarian puppet for 2024.

I must confess, however: I find this confusing since there was new propaganda in the #1 state mouth piece known as the New York Times this morning. They're actually saying now that the Party is beginning to coalesce around Brandon.

Conflicting messages, such confusion - what's a citizen to make of it all?

It looks like the state media thinks it can do better than their octogenarian puppet for 2024.

I must confess, however: I find this confusing since there was new propaganda in the #1 state mouth piece known as the New York Times this morning. They're actually saying now that the Party is beginning to coalesce around Brandon.

Conflicting messages, such confusion - what's a citizen to make of it all?

If it comes from the government or the Pfizer media, the exact opposite is usually true.

If your default setting is to never believe the government or the Pharma press, you will do fine.

Yes.…CNN.

Dang, you started a thread libs won't touch.

Dang, you started a thread libs won't touch.

They do not deal with facts, only emotions.

They cant bash CNN and they cant bash Biden….so they put their fingers in their ears, close their eyes, and SCREAM!

No way would they have an actual discussion...they are too invested in their Biden lies.

New ABC News/Washington Post poll found the highest number of Americans in four decades say they are worse off under the current administration.
3lcj5cy5gsw91.jpg

Forum List

Back