Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Well he brought up stuff that is immaterial, as they are known to do, but didn't recommend charges, due to cooperation.
Do you think he is MAGA?
I doubt it......the question is will Biden go there? He already went off on what Hur said about his memory and so on.

It wasn't his cooperation, it was what a sympathetic jury would find in a frail old man with severe mental deterioration. I could see that.

Between these findings and what the world has seen of Biden's gaffes......I don't know.

Then there is obstruction of justice.....by the ghost writer....Hur said it was key evidence.

I don't think people quite get what this part means.

It's not that Biden is off the hook for a crime because he co-operated, but that if Biden did the opposite and behaved like Trump to obstruct investigation then that would prove intent and guilty conscience.

Prosecuter declined to prosecute because he thought it would fail. He didn't think he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden didn't honestly forget about the documents he ought to have returned.
I suspect the cooperation by Biden is what made the difference. It definitely sets him apart from Trump and his document case.

Joe Bidumb is too fucking mentally feeble and unfit for prosecution due to his mental state but would be a fine president for the next four years. That’s your moronic left wing selling point.
President Biden knows that Nikki Haley isn’t speaker of the house on J6.

You have your cause and effect badly confused.
It’s happened multiple times now. Only democrats don’t get charged because somehow maybe a jury wouldn’t convict them anyway. A stance not given to republicans.

I don't think people quite get what this part means.

It's not that Biden is off the hook for a crime because he co-operated, but that if Biden did the opposite and behaved like Trump to obstruct investigation then that would prove intent and guilty conscience.

Prosecuter declined to prosecute because he thought it would fail. He didn't think he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden didn't honestly forget about the documents he ought to have returned.

I suspect the cooperation by Biden is what made the difference. It definitely sets him apart from Trump and his document case.

Then all they have on Trump as far as classified documents are concerned, is an obstruction case.

Whoopie shit.

Who is too senile to be prosecuted, but well enough to be the leader of the free world

The SC proved himself to be a hack when he injected his personal opinions of Biden into the report. There was no basis for prosecuting Biden & his insults toward Biden showed that he had an axe to grind & he should be given a one way ticket to oblivion.

I doubt it......the question is will Biden go there? He already went off on what Hur said about his memory and so on.

It wasn't his cooperation, it was what a sympathetic jury would find in a frail old man with severe mental deterioration. I could see that.

Between these findings and what the world has seen of Biden's gaffes......I don't know.

Then there is obstruction of justice.....by the ghost writer....Hur said it was key evidence.
Going to memory and age is somewhat beyond the pale, and suits the Republican narrative. Biden was rightfully pissed, jumping on that quick, during the press conference.

I don't see this going anywhere, or he would have recommended.

President Biden knows that Nikki Haley isn’t speaker of the house on J6.
He doesn’t know who the president of Mexico is or why he may not have anything to do with Gaza. He doesn’t know where the rosary he’s worn since his kid died came from.

He probably doesn’t even know who the fuck Nikki Haley is.

Forum List

Back