Joe Biden Is A Vegetable: Which Kind

We all know Joe is losing his mind. It's apparent in the fact that he can't hold a press conference without saying something stupid or losing his train of thought. In short he has become a vegetable. But which one: Someone suggested rancid tomato. I like that. Other suggestions?
Not a carrot, pumpkin or sweet potato.

We all know Joe is losing his mind. It's apparent in the fact that he can't hold a press conference without saying something stupid or losing his train of thought.

In short he has become a vegetable.

But which one:

Someone suggested rancid tomatoe.

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Cauliflower

FUCK, I was going to say Cauliflower. Okay then, he's an eggplant.

1593195159578.png

You're part eggplant.

1593195208003.png

You're a Cantaloupe.

We all know Joe is losing his mind. It's apparent in the fact that he can't hold a press conference without saying something stupid or losing his train of thought.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?
Clearly he's a prune that used to be a plum.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?
"Call any vegetable, call it by name and the vegetable may respond to you."
Frank Zappa

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?
I think it's time for a Biden version of Mr. Potato Head to make an appearance and a come back.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Tomato is a fruit. ;)
Botany 101: All fruits are vegetables, but not all vegetables are fruits.

FYI

Technically, a tomato is both a fruit and a vegetable, from a scientific botanical standpoint.

Last edited:

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Tomato is a fruit. ;)
Botany 101: All fruits are vegetables, but not all vegetables are fruits.

FYI

Technically, a tomato is both a fruit and a vegetable, from a scientific botanical standpoint.

Didn't know that.

Rancid tomato it is.

Yes, the rancid tomato is nothing like he used to be. They've had to keep him down while the get him drugged in the right way.

Love to see him in action when he gets told nukes are on the way.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Tomatoes are fruit.

Joe is an overripe zucchini.

Forum List

Back