Joe Biden Is A Vegetable: Which Kind

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
We all know Joe is losing his mind. It's apparent in the fact that he can't hold a press conference without saying something stupid or losing his train of thought.

In short he has become a vegetable.

But which one:

Someone suggested rancid tomatoe.

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

• Banned
We all know Joe is losing his mind. It's apparent in the fact that he can't hold a press conference without saying something stupid or losing his train of thought.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Cauliflower

White, wrinkled, tasteless, and surrounded by green (from working in politics)....

Fits well.

• Banned
1593190610296.png

• Banned

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Tomato is a fruit. ;)

Sorry......I keep forgetting.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?
Rutabega!

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Cauliflower

FUCK, I was going to say Cauliflower. Okay then, he's an eggplant.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

"Someone suggested a rancid tomatoe"

The tomato is a fruit not a vegetable. It's a fruit that is used as a vegetable, but Botanically it is classified as a fruit.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

The tomato is a fruit not a vegetable. It's a fruit that is used as a vegetable, but Botanically it is classified as a fruit.

Yes, I was reminded already. And I misspelled it too.

I was having a Biden moment.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

I would think Joe Biden is corn, this because of Corn Pop. Or perhaps Joe Biden is a potato as because his mind has evaporated he's now basically Mr. Potato Head.

But which one:

I like that.

Other suggestions ?

Yes, I was reminded already. And I misspelled it too.

I was having a Biden moment.

That's okay, I have Biden moments also :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back