Joe Biden is a no-good lying dogface pony soldier!

Are you ever not a complete moron? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Really? Trump’s DHS said that?

Well gee… that’s compelling huh

What gall this man has!

He tells the illegals to "surge to the border!" They deserve to be heard, all those criminals!

Day one, he ends all Trump-era border security measures!

Day one, he ends border wall construction!

Day one, the 'surge' increases, along with felons flooding in knowing that with Joe in charge, they are welcome to come in!

Months go by, the flood becomes a crisis, but the administration assures Americans that the "border is secure!"

States like Texas, knowing they've been hung out to dry, begin to try and go it alone, by securing their own borders!

Biden and his cronies immediately challenge in the courts ANY EFFORT that states use, to secure themselves from the flood which has now turned into a catastrophe in MANY places around the country!

And now, this same man, Joe Biden, has the FUCKING GALL, the absolute N-E-R-V-E to try and attempt to blame ANY of this on the Republicans for not being able to have secured borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute piece of shit!!!

You are being way, way, way to kind to Joe "Potato Head" Biden and his administration.

Treason is the best descriptor.

Have you noticed that the left has started to stutter? None of them can come up with any sound reasoning for some of their positions, not the least of which is this one. The twisted wreckage of lies is starting to take a toll on them.

You are being way, way, way to kind to Joe "Potato Head" Biden and his administration.

Treason is the best descriptor.

Have you noticed that the left has started to stutter? None of them can come up with any sound reasoning for some of their positions, not the least of which is this one. The twisted wreckage of lies is starting to take a toll on them.
Nice word salad. All you said was “”i hate “the left”.

Really compelling argument

What gall this man has! :banghead:

He tells the illegals to "surge to the border!" They deserve to be heard, all those criminals!

Day one, he ends all Trump-era border security measures!

Day one, he ends border wall construction!

Day one, the 'surge' increases, along with felons flooding in knowing that with Joe in charge, they are welcome to come in!

Months go by, the flood becomes a crisis, but the administration assures Americans that the "border is secure!"

States like Texas, knowing they've been hung out to dry, begin to try and go it alone, by securing their own borders!

Biden and his cronies immediately challenge in the courts ANY EFFORT that states use, to secure themselves from the flood which has now turned into a catastrophe in MANY places around the country!

And now, this same man, Joe Biden, has the FUCKING GALL, the absolute N-E-R-V-E to try and attempt to blame ANY of this on the Republicans for not being able to have secured borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute piece of shit!!!
You scoundrel. You have plagiarized the phrase "dog faced pony soldier"!

1707273583278.png

Nice word salad. All you said was “”i hate “the left”.

Really compelling argument
Oh? I must have struck a nerve. So sorry.

Let me try again: Whatever good points the left might have had are no longer relevant. They no longer stand on firm moral ground but rely on repeating false hypotheses supported by further false hypotheses alone. All observations of real-world facts and events refute those false hypotheses. AKA: a twisted wreckage of lies.

In before the demotion.

Republicans own the crisis at the border. Lock. Stock. Barrel. It's about time Democrats start using this as a bludgeon.
Yep, impeach the secretary over a crisis you created and now won't help solve cause it's an election year.

Who is the POS again? :)

Sorry, I am left wing, but presidents can do whatever they want with the border.
The only thing congress would be needed for is if something needed lots of funding.

Hey asshole. You’re premise is wrong
He didn’t tell illegals to surge the border

What a ridiculous claim.

He said WE will surge the border

The GOVERNMENT

I STOPPED READING AFTER THAT LIE
~~~~~~
You're also a no good lying Dogface Pony Soldier.

**********​

Last edited:
I have been paying attention. For a couple of decades now. And up until about 10 years ago, I would have given the blame to both parties for the mess.
Not anymore. Republicans steadfastly refuse to come to the table and work out a real solution. It's easier to campaign on building walls (that other countries will pay for...NOT!), frightening ma and pa white kettle in middle America that the brown skin people are coming to get them, and not penalizing the corporations who hire undocumented workers because those corps fill said Republican coffers with lotsa campaign cash. :rolleyes:
Fixing immigration requires Congress to act. It is more important to tbe Republicans to use this as a political platform than it is to fix it with a bipartisan bill that gives them much of what they asked for.

Oh? I must have struck a nerve. So sorry.

Let me try again: Whatever good points the left might have had are no longer relevant. They no longer stand on firm moral ground but rely on repeating false hypotheses supported by further false hypotheses alone. All observations of real-world facts and events refute those false hypotheses. AKA: a twisted wreckage of lies.
Wow you doubled down on “I hate the left@ and gave us more word salad

Wonderful

Forum List

Back