Joe Biden impeachment incomming?

I highly doubt the GOP are going to impeach a career politician in 2021 and beyond.

Let's be honest, the last 30 years the West have all had leadership that have been engaging in policies that only a few years earlier would be considered insane. Primarily Chinas rise.

I don't know who has been thrown out of office or charged with allegations of treason.

LOL...as long as the House is controlled by the Democrats...there is no impeachment coming.

The moment the GOP gets control...there will be impeachment bills on top of impeachment bills though. (not sure if it's a bill). But for the next 2 years....there will be no impeachment.

You guys should learn how the government works. You sound like a bunch of idiots.

LOL...as long as the House is controlled by the Democrats...there is no impeachment coming.

The moment the GOP gets control...there will be impeachment bills on top of impeachment bills though. (not sure if it's a bill). But for the next 2 years....there will be no impeachment.

You guys should learn how the government works. You sound like a bunch of idiots.
This is just a rightwing temper tantrum because Trump managed to get himself impeached again.

What’s particularly idiotic is that conservatives don’t seem to understand that if Biden is removed from office via the impeachment process VP Harris becomes president.

Too funny.

You know what they say about opening that can of worms

How will they impeach Biden when they own the presidency, the house and the senate? Sounds like someone is trying to drum up support for her reelection . . . this Marjorie Taylor Greene. That's not to say I don't agree with her. Turn about is always fair play and all is fair in war. I just can't imagine any democrat house member voting to impeach their new corpse leader.

How will they impeach Biden when they own the presidency, the house and the senate? Sounds like someone is trying to drum up support for her reelection . . . this Marjorie Taylor Greene. That's not to say I don't agree with her. Turn about is always fair play and all is fair in war. I just can't imagine any democrat house member voting to impeach their new corpse leader.

You never heard of guilt by accusation?

Wow, one Hell of a nap, eh?

Impeachment doesn't matter - it's only the accusation that's needed anymore.

The Dem House and Senate won't impeach that jack ass. And you can bet all investigations into him, his son and China will cease.

All we have to look forward to is 4 years of misery under the Biden/Harris shit show. Google the list that jack ass has made of things he wants to do. Hope those that elected him are happy to pay the price cause no one else is.

After Impeaching Clinton for getting a Blow Job, I imagine Republicans will Impeach Biden for stuttering

After Impeaching Clinton for getting a Blow Job, I imagine Republicans will Impeach Biden for stuttering

Do some research dummy. Clinton was impeached for lying not a blow job.

With a Dem House and Senate Biden won't get impeached and you can bet all investigations on him, his son and China will cease as well.

Hope you enjoy the next four years of the Biden/Harris shit show cause no other American tax payers will.

Forum List

Back