Joe Biden Has Released a Policy Statement

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
alphabet-soup-260nw-732036994.jpg

Perfectly stated in the alphabet soup bowl! :thup:

The poor man needs our prayers, So, prayers up for Joe Biden to receive the care he needs.
Sure, but the immediate threat of this man actually being put in the most powerful office in the world based on pure HATE, is Americas highest priority

The poor man needs our prayers, So, prayers up for Joe Biden to receive the care he needs.
Sure, but the immediate threat of this man actually being put in the most powerful office in the world based on pure HATE, is Americas highest priority
It looks like Joe will be our next potus. With millions of Americans out of work (depression level unemployment) and a pandemic in full bloom, how can you think the clueless braggart in the Oval Office has any chance at re-election?

My husband of 44 years died 4 years ago. Dementia is such a destroyer of anyone who gets the disease. Let's just say that I'm biased because its victim has memory gaps that increase over the person's final years, unless stringent measures with regard to diet, exercise, and constant love and reinforcement are present in the victim's life. And a special blessing to Joe Biden's wife of many years and her loyalty to him.

Hey, kids, this is not about politics. Thousands of years ago, when a country's leader passed away, often one of his children was placed on the throne of power, and yes, the weak child may be manipulated for a time, but comes into his own eventually. With elder problems such as slurred or confused speech and inability to focus, it's about the same as having a 2-year-old wearing a crown with its mother and several ministers doing the real leadership in the country until the baby becomes of the age of accountability, which is 11 or 12. A reprieve never comes to a dementia victim, but sudden death does, whether by day or by night. With no warning, that person is gone. Been there done that, and I wouldn't wish that on any caregiver, friend, or family member, regardless of political party or the recitation of wrongdoings committed in the victim's past--many of which may have started when the person began showing the mildest of symptoms, which are quite easy to ignore or explain away out of caring and consideration for the person exhibiting the outer symptoms of dementia. And under no circumstances is dementia the same disease as Alzheimer's, although some of its victims gravitate into Alzheimer's for other reasons than having dementia. It's only human to fantasize that the symptoms will somehow be conquered by medical science, and to tuck the reality out of sight. Sadly, money can buy silence and omission of the true condition of someone who is a popular choice for leadership. Even more sadly, if that person wins, the stresses may not be overcome, and sadly, sudden death ends it sans any kind of warning.

It looks like Joe will be our next potus. With millions of Americans out of work (depression level unemployment) and a pandemic in full bloom, how can you think the clueless braggart in the Oval Office has any chance at re-election?
Gipper, you're simply mouthing of the paid-for, loudspeaker branch of the Democrat Party also known as the Mainstream Media or MSM. You must have a low opinion of the American people at large who are a pragmatic lot who are keenly aware not all is right with former Vice-President, Joe Biden. If he does win, the actual president will be the Democrat Mafioso branch of lies, deceits, and pulling fast ones such as making no accounting for spending, overspending, and burdensome national debt that would insure China's moving in on and decimating all people on the North American continent. China already has a very strong stranglehold on the western areas of Canada, the state of Hawaii, and China Towns in San Francisco to New York City. The recent closure of the Chinese Embassy in Houston tells me they're plenty influential in the central USA, the South, and the Southwestern US. With spies everywhere in America who live quiet, unobtrusive lives for generations, having a weak president would be unwise, and if you think you can fool the American people into total sleep, it just won't last. And, China owns the who can pass through the American-built Panama Canal that was given away by good ol' boy Democrat President Jimmy Carter just before he left office. So China has us North, South, East, and West, without firing a shot, and our debt to China is legendary.

You can mouth anything you think you can get away with about President Trump, but two things are outstanding in his favor, and things you cannot do anything about. #1 Donald J. Trump loves America and will keep his oath of office in the behalf of the American people, to provide for the common defense. And #2, Donald J. Trump abides by the rules and gets good advice after 4 years of intentional misbehavior on the part of a Democratic majority in the House of Representatives, which has incurred unthinkable levels of debt to be bourne by the American people for generations of paying off the national debt. Every other week, I hear the Democrats saying they have to have a trillion here, a couple of trillion there, and AOC's 30 or 40 trillion for the environment on half-assed science that lack probity. And Biden has made her a queen if he wins the election. AOC wiped out prosperity and jobs for her district of representation in one short day of pissing all over a successful American company run by an excellent woman CEO of Amazon, which is the business AOC had a whim to destroy due to their business success. Her constituents were angry that they lost opportunities to have hundreds of high-paying jobs coming their way.

If you think the American people are going for the Democrat omissions of fact and conspiracy with the MSM, you could be overestimating the good that jam-packed lies can do for a Political party in the USA. Just saying, doll. :dunno:

Last edited:

Gipper, you're simply mouthing of the paid-for, loudspeaker branch of the Democrat Party also known as the Mainstream Media or MSM. You must have a low opinion of the American people at large who are a pragmatic lot who are keenly aware not all is right with former Vice-President, Joe Biden. If he does win, the actual president will be the Democrat Mafioso branch of lies, deceits, and pulling fast ones such as making no accounting for spending, overspending, and burdensome national debt that would insure China's moving in on and decimating all people on the North American continent. China already has a very strong stranglehold on the western areas of Canada, the state of Hawaii, and China Towns in San Francisco to New York City. The recent closure of the Chinese Embassy in Houston tells me they're plenty influential in the central USA, the South, and the Southwestern US. With spies everywhere in America who live quiet, unobtrusive lives for generations, having a weak president would be unwise, and if you think you can fool the American people into total sleep, it just won't last. And, China owns the who can pass through the American-built Panama Canal that was given away by good ol' boy Democrat President Jimmy Carter just before he left office. So China has us North, South, East, and West, without firing a shot, and our debt to China is legendary.

You can mouth anything you think you can get away with about President Trump, but two things are outstanding in his favor, and things you cannot do anything about. #1 Donald J. Trump loves America and will keep his oath of office in the behalf of the American people, to provide for the common defense. And #2, Donald J. Trump abides by the rules and gets good advice after 4 years of intentional misbehavior on the part of a Democratic majority in the House of Representatives, which has incurred unthinkable levels of debt to be bourne by the American people for generations of paying off the national debt. Every other week, I hear the Democrats saying they have to have a trillion here, a couple of trillion there, and AOC's 30 or 40 trillion for the environment on half-assed science that lack probity. And Biden has made her a queen if he wins the election. AOC wiped out prosperity and jobs for her district of representation in one short day of pissing all over a successful American company run by an excellent woman CEO of Amazon, which is the business AOC had a whim to destroy due to their business success. Her constituents were angry that they lost opportunities to have hundreds of high-paying jobs coming their way.

If you think the American people are going for the Democrat omissions of fact and conspiracy with the MSM, you could be overestimating the good that jam-packed lies can do for a Political party in the USA. Just saying, doll. :dunno:
I see little difference between the two crime families and little difference between Don and Joe.

If you think I want Joe to win, you haven’t paid attention to my posts. He will be a disaster just like a Don.

Regarding why I think Joe wins, historically the American people generally don’t re-elect a potus when the economy is failing. Add to this Trump’s many other failures, and it’s a safe bet he’s done. Now of course, one can’t ever discount the stupidity and corruption of the D party.

I no longer vote. I’m part of the largest voting block in America. The non-voter. I’d like think most of us know voting makes no difference.

Forum List

Back