Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

And while Biden is in charge we’ve had Toilet Paper on shelves, cat food. And all the other things which were absent due to shortages.

Personally I’m making more money in the Biden Economy than I was under Trump.
Which means exactly zip, zero, nada.

Everything costs far more than just a year ago. Worse beyond that and inflation will get worse again.

He may be making more money, but it is only worth 1/2 as much as it was, lol

Perhaps. While Trump was in office I was closer than I care to think about to losing my house. I was falling behind in my payments. Now I’m not only caught up and making additional payments. But I have my savings growing again.

I was also able to get a new lawnmower for my land. That was thirty five hundred. I paid cash.

What is interesting to me is when I say I’m doing better so many rush out to let me know I am not. How do you know how things are going for me? I’m now getting more hours at work. I’ve gotten some raises and bonus money.

What isn’t allowed is challenging the propaganda. That is just not permitted.

I readily admit some people are having difficulty. I try and donate to the local church and food bank to help people. Besides donating money to Trump’s legal defense political action committee are you helping those in need?

But I love it. The claim. Everyone is worse off. I say I’m not. Im told I am an idiot. A liar. Or a fool.

I was going into collections when I couldn’t make payments with the Covid reduction of my hours. Now the debts are all paid off. So if I am supposed to blame Biden for things going wrong. And things aren’t going bad. Do I give Biden credit for that? Or only blame?

Other than torturing pregnant women, what have the Republicans done for me or us?

Perhaps. While Trump was in office I was closer than I care to think about to losing my house. I was falling behind in my payments. Now I’m not only caught up and making additional payments. But I have my savings growing again.

I was also able to get a new lawnmower for my land. That was thirty five hundred. I paid cash.

What is interesting to me is when I say I’m doing better so many rush out to let me know I am not. How do you know how things are going for me? I’m now getting more hours at work. I’ve gotten some raises and bonus money.

What isn’t allowed is challenging the propaganda. That is just not permitted.

I readily admit some people are having difficulty. I try and donate to the local church and food bank to help people. Besides donating money to Trump’s legal defense political action committee are you helping those in need?

But I love it. The claim. Everyone is worse off. I say I’m not. Im told I am an idiot. A liar. Or a fool.

I was going into collections when I couldn’t make payments with the Covid reduction of my hours. Now the debts are all paid off. So if I am supposed to blame Biden for things going wrong. And things aren’t going bad. Do I give Biden credit for that? Or only blame?

Other than torturing pregnant women, what have the Republicans done for me or us?
If you presume to contradict what Jesse Watters tells them, you are an apostate.....

Which means exactly zip, zero, nada.

Everything costs far more than just a year ago. Worse beyond that and inflation will get worse again.

Here is inflation rate:

unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us.jpg

Trend could not be more clear - inflation is falling to normal levels.

So what is it that you know about inflation (not politics) that is causing you to make a prediction for a replapse in this trend?

How are they newly employed if they're simply getting a job from when the government shut down the economy putting them all out of work?
Show me your data....

Surely the person who told you to believe that made reference to some...

Here is inflation rate:

unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us.jpg

Trend could not be more clear - inflation is falling to normal levels.

So what is it that you know about inflation (not politics) that is causing you to make a prediction for a replapse in this trend?

Inflaton sure was nice before Biden took office.

Yea, 2020 was awesome.

Economy at standstill, everyone sitting home, discount on everything. A dream. :cuckoo:

Come on, seriously, spend a min thinking before posting.

Sadly, the Rules of Safe Space prohibit you from answering idiocy in a manner intended to disincentivize recidivism.

If you presume to contradict what Jesse Watters tells them, you are an apostate.....
funny how the names always change, Rush, then Tucker, then Waters. too fking funny, anyone who doesn't fit your compliance is a something else. too fking funny. Again, I will save all of you the trouble, nothing a republican/conservative says is fact. There, does that work for you? use it, cause you're fking boring.

Last edited:
And, in case you missed it, the title of this thread is "Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes"

So do you have anything to add to the thread, or are you just here to stir up shit and troll?
He is giving us his totally "independent" viewpoint.....

funny how the names always change, Rush, then Tucker, then Waters. too fking funny, anyone who doesn't fit your compliance is a something else. too fking funny. Again, I will save all of you the trouble, nothing a republican/conservative says is fact. There, does that work for you? use it, causer you're fking boring.
You love your pied pipers of stupid, don't you.

Forum List

Back