Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

Why is this only supported by prattle and that moron, Nostra?

Flashback – Joe Biden: ‘I Guarantee You We’re Going to End Fossil Fuels’​

Not transition or phase out, nope end it. prices increased the day he took office. now go fk off and play in the street.

Not transition or phase out, nope end it. prices increased the day he took office. now go fk off and play in the street.
We are producing more oil and gas than ever.

Slack Jawed Dumbass.

Like you believed him? When did you ever start believing politicians? Especially Democratic ones? The U.S. is producing more domestic fossil fuels than ever! You guys have no more understanding of inflation and its causes, or macro-economics in general, than my 100-year-old aunt in hospice care!

Like you believed him? When did you ever start believing politicians? Especially Democratic ones? The U.S. is producing more domestic fossil fuels than ever! You guys have no more understanding of inflation and its causes, or macro-economics in general, than my 100-year-old aunt in hospice care!
I believe them when shit starts to happen like this time. He fked the american people disregarding his oath he took.

Show me.

Bluffing asshole.
what do you want to see?

1691519419698.png

1691519568569.png

2021 dropped like a fking rock

Last edited:
what do you want to see?

View attachment 812801
View attachment 812802
2021 dropped like a fking rock
Yes...because it followed the plague year, when oil prices went negative, moron

And your chart sucks.

US 2023 oil output to rise more than previously expected, EIA says

Yes...because it followed the plague year, when oil prices went negative, moron
when joe took over, and it's because of what he said. FKING PERIOD!!!!!! he wanted americans to suffer. The sad thing is you know it to be true and are too much in bed with demfks.

Forum List

Back