Joe Biden Finally Goes to The Border

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I would say that it's about time but I don't think that this is going to end well.

Congratulations to our President

:clap2:

Great job JOE!

Yeah, great job of letting in 5 million immigrants from over 110 different countries. Great job Joe of allowing 170,000 Americans die from fentanyl OD. Great job Joe since this is the first time you've been to the border in 2 years as President and 8 years as VP. I hope we didn't put you out of your way.

Yeah, great job of letting in 5 million immigrants from over 110 different countries. Great job Joe of allowing 170,000 Americans die from fentanyl OD. Great job Joe since this is the first time you've been to the border in 2 years as President and 8 years as VP. I hope we didn't put you out of your way.

This country was build by immigrants
The President is not responsible for drug addicts

Given much of those drugs come over that border that he's in charge of, you bet he's responsible. He reversed all of Trump's successful policies and now we have problems on multiple levels.

Yes, this country was built by immigrants, but now it's built and we don't need anymore immigrants.

we know xiden couldn’t care less about drugs look at his crazy head son. It’s sad, he’s suooose to be enforcing federal drug laws

what a waste

I would say that it's about time but I don't think that this is going to end well.

Democrats only go to the border to assess the situation in order to determine how many more border patrol agents are needed to help the illegals out of the river, how big the facilities need to be to handle the influx, how many medical personnel and supplies are needed to help the illegals, how many buses are needed for transportation, how much legal sources are needed for the illegals, how much food will be needed to feed them, and how much money to ask Congress for to handle it all. It never even enters into their minds how to stop it all in the first place. So, I don't give a shit if Democrats go to the border or not. It's nothing but a waste of time and effort.

Congratulations to our President

:clap2:

Great job JOE!
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

President Biden, so what's the problem? Everything looks great to me.

El%20Passo%202023%2001%2007-X2.jpg

Nothing's gonna change, that's for sure.

Democrats only go to the border to assess the situation in order to determine how many more border patrol agents are needed to help the illegals out of the river, how big the facilities need to be to handle the influx, how many medical personnel and supplies are needed to help the illegals, how many buses are needed for transportation, how much legal sources are needed for the illegals, how much food will be needed to feed them, and how much money to ask Congress for to handle it all. It never even enters into their minds how to stop it all in the first place. So, I don't give a shit if Democrats go to the border or not. It's nothing but a waste of time and effort.

Because if they can make it look like they care, the rubes will buy into it hook, line and sinker.

I recently discovered today that the border is actually Texas not Mexico. No wonder why the migrants cleaned up their camps so fast. Of course, it was only for publicity reasons for Biden.

Forum List

Back