Joe Biden: 'Everybody Should Be Concerned' About Monkeypox

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I just read where Belgium has issued a lockdown due to the monkeypox. Funny how these NATO countries with biolabs seem to be hit with outbreaks first.

I just read where Belgium has issued a lockdown due to the monkeypox. Funny how these NATO countries with biolabs seem to be hit with outbreaks first.

Sounds more like monkey business. Someone really needs to take the monkey out of the wrench.

Topic belongs in Conspiracy Theories; AKA: quit posting this bullshit here and asking for serious discussion about your freakshow stuff.

Well I have been warning you people for days about Monkeypox. Now that Joe Biden agrees, I am going to have to rethink my position. That guy is never right about anything.

As usual, Biden says the exact opposite of what is correct, which is that nobody should be concerned about monkeypox. Except for people who plan to rub open sores with some animal or person who has it.

Forum List

Back