Joe Biden DEFENDS false story saying he got 'the essence' right....ROTFLMFAO]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can this guy get ant dumber....well I imagine a third brain surgery COULD do that...make him bark like a dog that he is....lolol

Joe Biden defended the heartfelt war story he told a New Hampshire crowd last week as having gotten its 'essence' correct after an analysis showed it was nearly entirely fabricated, or a combination of unrelated memories.

The former vice president brushed aside a Washington Post report showing he got numerous details wrong when he talked about awarding a Navy war hero the Silver Star.

'The assertion I made was there was a young man that I attempted to pin a medal on at the request of the commander and he said "I don’t want it. He died. He died." It turns out that’s true. The young man did say that,' Biden told The Washington Post of his tale of awarding a medal to a soldier who told Biden he didn't want it because the colleague he was trying to save died.

'They went back, I’m told – I didn’t see the story – but, yeah, it’s exactly true. That’s what I was talking about. There was a separate incident that occurred in a different time and a different circumstance. But what I was talking about was a young man. I mean, what is the gaffe when I said there is a young man I tried to pin a medal on and he said "I don’t want it sir. He died. He died. He died,"' Biden said.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Can this guy get ant dumber....well I imagine a third brain surgery COULD do that...make him bark like a dog that he is....lolol

Joe Biden defended the heartfelt war story he told a New Hampshire crowd last week as having gotten its 'essence' correct after an analysis showed it was nearly entirely fabricated, or a combination of unrelated memories.

The former vice president brushed aside a Washington Post report showing he got numerous details wrong when he talked about awarding a Navy war hero the Silver Star.

'The assertion I made was there was a young man that I attempted to pin a medal on at the request of the commander and he said "I don’t want it. He died. He died." It turns out that’s true. The young man did say that,' Biden told The Washington Post of his tale of awarding a medal to a soldier who told Biden he didn't want it because the colleague he was trying to save died.

'They went back, I’m told – I didn’t see the story – but, yeah, it’s exactly true. That’s what I was talking about. There was a separate incident that occurred in a different time and a different circumstance. But what I was talking about was a young man. I mean, what is the gaffe when I said there is a young man I tried to pin a medal on and he said "I don’t want it sir. He died. He died. He died,"' Biden said.

Ol' Joe. I never liked that guy and if he get's the nod...

It was a tale of valor of our soldiers

Those things tend to get embellished

Can I get my donation back?

Forum List

Back