Joe Biden Declares National Emergency Over ‘Russia Threat’

EARTH TO JOE BIDEN: NO.....the Russian troops that Putin has relocated to the Ukraine border are not a US "national emergency". Ukraine is not a member of NATO, and its relation to Russia is a matter between those 2 countries, not involving US meddling, by Biden.

Hey Joe. You want to declare a national emergency in an executive order ? There IS a real national emergency going on. It is the Mexican border crisis, and your exacerbation of it, by busing and flying unvetted, not ID'd migrants all over the United States, who likely will spread the Covid virus all over the country. Likewise, they likely will spread the rape culture of Mexico and other Latin American countries, to our 50 states.
Why are they complaining about the Ukraine, when Dems want to make statehood outta Puerto Rico

Imagine that! Democrats take over and all of a sudden the WAR DRUMS start to beat!!
Who'd a thunk it? Crazy bastards keep pushing little Vlad and we might just get a chance to some of those funny-shaped clouds up close and personal.

Putin knows who he is dealing with; a loud stupid punk who will do nothing but wave his arms around and hoping nobody notices he's wetting himself.
Putin should be trusted more. He knows he's dealing with a delusional old man. Putin will go on doing whatever he intends to do and ignore Biden.

China is more of a worry than Russia.

I doubt that the rank-and-file military men and women would want to fight for Biden.
I'm pretty sure they will have to do exactly what their commanding officer tell them.

And, I am even more sure they will not be told the truth that they are going to Ukraine to fight to protect Joe and Hunter's Burisma cash cow.

Indeed. Putin is now going to rob his coke head kid and moneylaunderer of his Ukrainian shakedown money and laugh at him.
And Putin is robbing JOE Biden, since the family members are merely pawns used by Joe to enrich himself, and the family members get their cut, after they went abroad and did the dirty work.

Joe uses his family members to scrounge up foreign cash, and then sits back and has Democrats saying "It wasn't Joe"

I'm pretty sure they will have to do exactly what their commanding officer tell them.

And, I am even more sure they will not be told the truth that they are going to Ukraine to fight to protect Joe and Hunter's Burisma cash cow.
This could be the new Vietnam War, except without the draft.

The problem with getting involved in a War with Russia is China.....the moment we start fighting Russia China will move on Taiwan......no way can we defeat both Russia and China....we would have enough trouble defeating Russia alone......though I do see some sort of limited military confrontation....in which Putin may well give us a bloody nose so to speak.

EARTH TO JOE BIDEN: NO.....the Russian troops that Putin has relocated to the Ukraine border are not a US "national emergency". Ukraine is not a member of NATO, and its relation to Russia is a matter between those 2 countries, not involving US meddling, by Biden.

Hey Joe. You want to declare a national emergency in an executive order ? There IS a real national emergency going on. It is the Mexican border crisis, and your exacerbation of it, by busing and flying unvetted, not ID'd migrants all over the United States, who likely will spread the Covid virus all over the country. Likewise, they likely will spread the rape culture of Mexico and other Latin American countries, to our 50 states.
Oh dear....that's problematic......for you.

Considering how this election was stolen, basically in the open, it may be harder to fill the boots with volunteers.

Considering how this election was stolen, basically in the open, it may be harder to fill the boots with volunteers.

Gangbanging thugs is what Democrats want as replacements for law enforcement and military slots.

Oh dear....that's problematic......for you
I think the "migrants" are about to find a LOT less hospitable neighbors in the communities they infest. It's about to get damned ugly for them. If the Feds want to come to their aid, then it will be "problematic" for those traitor scum as well. Just because those like YOU worship at the altar of Uncle Sugar doesn't mean the rest of us have to bow down to it.

Start roundups of the criminal invaders that slithered across the border. Put them in the military. I am sure they will look real cute in red high heels.

Imagine that! Democrats take over and all of a sudden the WAR DRUMS start to beat!!

Exactly!

And that was one of the main reasons the demoncRat thugs stole this election.... these scum love wars and killing Americans! The more they kill the better they feel. :mad:

Start roundups of the criminal invaders that slithered across the border. Put them in the military. I am sure they will look real cute in red high heels.

The irony is if they replace whites with latinos they will exterminate faggots on sight, same as black thugs will. It was the latino and black votes that got the ban on faggot 'marriage' passed; a faggot Federal judge overturned it. Democrats can't control their own base or make them a true cohesive regime with all those conflicting interests groups they're relying on for power. They will have to start exterminating some of them, and they will probably start with blacks; they already totally ignore the serial killings and mass murders in black hoods almost daily in every urban center, where they are also at war with the latinos and illegals over the dope and prostitution trade as well as over the cheap housing areas. Whites are all that keep these scum half-assed apart.

Last edited:

The Big Four states are going to be lost; Texas is only 41% white now, as of 2018 estimates, and that count doesn't include the criminal illegal population.

"According to the 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, the population of Texas was 73.5% White (41.4% Non-Hispanic White and 32.1% Hispanic White), 12.3% Black or African American, 5.0% Asian, 0.5% Native American and Alaskan Native, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 6.0% Some Other Race, and 2.7% from two or more races. " - Wikipedia, 'Demographics of Texas

Trump made a sizable dent in the black vote and hispanic vote, more than the GOP ever could by itself, another reason Democrats are still after him now, when he's out of office. They are venal scum, and so is their base.

Last edited:

Agreed and don't forget the billions these freeloading illegal aliens cost we tax payers every year.

Xiden/Dem logic...foreigners invading a foreign county = a US National Emergency
Foreigners invading the US border...not a national emergency and abuse of power to claim it is

Forum List

Back