joe biden claims obama administration was scandal free. They are rewriting history again.

You guys are on Biden's ass for lying yet say nothing about the Trump lies....I'd hate to see yer parenting skills.

This thread is not about Trump. Turn off your TDS.
I hate liars, you love them that is the diff between you and me.
You loved Obama one of the biggest liars.

THE most prodigious liar ever to infest the White House.
Trump indeed has that distinction in the proud fellowship of Nixon.

You guys are on Biden's ass for lying yet say nothing about the Trump lies....I'd hate to see yer parenting skills.

Nope. I just Know all politicians lie. I hate hypocrites. Hence, you.
Yet you support liars....better look in the mirror for your hypocrite..

We all support liars. You’re like 100. You’ve never had a loved one lie to you? LOL

You’re an idiot. Like Biden.
Biden is a dead man walking along with Trump but you can suckle them all yous likes.

He was a wimp, weak on military and foriegn affairs..

You criticize everyone. Typical miserable old man. What I like most about Trump is that makes Leftists go insane. That is priceless.

You criticize everyone. Typical miserable old man. What I like most about Trump is that makes Leftists go insane. That is priceless.
What I like is he is so easy to read and identify when he is lying which is practically every other word.

Ooh, you said TDS, Another Demon just got his horns. I wonder if they are going to make a Christmas Movie about that. Sorry, Jimmy Stewart isn't available to star in it.

THE most prodigious liar ever to infest the White House.
Trump indeed has that distinction in the proud fellowship of Nixon.

Watch it now. Nixon was loyal to those that served him. What got him in real trouble was he tried to cover up their misdeeds. Nixon did not need the breakin. He did the most brilliant reelection compaign ever, he did nothing and won by a landslide even with Watergate hanging over his head. He showed loyalty. As mean mouthed and nasty as he could be, he showed real honor and went out with honor. If Trump were to be impeached, they would have to drag ins sniveling carcass out by a forklift out of the Whitehouse by force. And he's already shown he shows no loyalty to those that have shown him loyalty to the point of going to prison to try and protect him.

Their dumb sheep will clap away.

OMG!

Haven’t you guys yet learned there’s a difference between an actual scandal and conspiracy?

Fast and furious has to be one of the most far out and bizarre and silly conspiracies the right wing ever tried to perpetrate on the American people.

And Hillary wasn’t secret about her server. She told congress in open forum. She didn’t even know it was anything wrong.

So they go to the one old fallback, you can keep your doctor. Which of course, you could, if your policy met minimum requirements.

The problem for you guys is that Obama is out of office. And Trump has been working with American adversaries against good of the country.
You will never find anything Obama did in his entire eight years that will top that.

Of course Biden will pretend there were no scandles, nothing wrong with 44 presidency. To do otherwise would be to admit how bad he and 44 did.
If fast and furious was not such a big thing why try and hide culpability by blaming Bush?

The biggest problem with Creepy Uncle Joe is he can not be trusted with anything of importance. Just look at his outing of Seal Team Six. Did not bother him in the least.

And, along those same lines....

. "[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

The sad reality is that a CIA operative with any hope of infiltrating a terrorist cell would need to demonstrate his bona fides in any number of reprehensible ways. These are unpleasant thoughts to contemplate, and they certainly do not fit our conception of the way the world ought to work. But America cannot have it both ways -- it cannot expect to deter an Osama bin Laden and keep its hands clean at the same time. Presidents need options short of war to handle this type of threat.

[Liberal Democrat] Congressional meddling is primarily responsible for this new CIA ethos, transforming it from an agency willing to take risks, and act at times in a Machiavellian manner, into just another sclerotic Washington bureaucracy. This cautious, legalistic attitude has crippled the agency’s effectiveness and will not change unless the oversight committees of Congress acknowledge the uniquely executive character of intelligence and covert operations, and start to dismantle the cumbersome oversight apparatus erected during the last twenty five years."
History News Network Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

A major reason why we were unable to detect the 9/11 attack!

What I like is he is so easy to read and identify when he is lying which is practically every other word.

Unlike Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff? When you fight against snakes you sometimes have to become a snake.

In fact, the real scandals during the Obama administration is the tens of millions of dollars in the endless meetings Republicans had over Benghazi and Hillary Clinton‘s emails.

Republicans re-wrote their party platform to suck up to the Russians. They don’t see that as a scandal? How does that not borderline on treason?

And Trump had his own Benghazi type scandal when he sent soldiers in Africa out unprotected to die for no reason anybody could figure out. Yet.
At least the ambassador to Libya refused to leave. Those soldiers Republicans and Trump sent out to die had no choice whatsoever.

Republicans freaked out that Obama said he had more flexibility after the election, which is something all second term presidents have said.

Trump has an actual patron, a murderous despot named Vladimir Putin, that helped him win the election.

Trump said that he believes Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Then of course we have to believe Vladimir Putin for saying this quote:

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

Like I said, if Trump believes Putin over our intelligence agencies, then this country needs to believe him when he said that he helped trump get elected. At Helsinki. In public. For the entire world to see. Standing right next to Donald Trump who didn’t deny it.

Last edited:

Unlike Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff? When you fight against snakes you sometimes have to become a snake.
No you don't as I experienced firsthand.

Ooh, you said TDS, Another Demon just got his horns. I wonder if they are going to make a Christmas Movie about that. Sorry, Jimmy Stewart isn't available to star in it.

You believe in Demons? LOL.

Biden looks like one but he isn't one.

No you don't as I experienced firsthand.

So now my opinion is wrong? Do explain how that is even possible.

Those aren't scandals. They are controversial actions and/or legislation.

There are no scandals associated with the Obama administration.

Really?

Joe Biden lied about Obama era scandals
The scandal here is that you used an opinion piece filled with conspiracies.

Let me show you a few real scandals:

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Multiple treason against the United States are real scandals.

In fact, the real scandals during the Obama administration is the tens of millions of dollars in the endless meetings Republicans had over Benghazi and Hillary Clinton‘s emails.

Republicans re-wrote their party platform to suck up to the Russians. They don’t see that as a scandal? How does that not borderline on treason?

And Trump had his own Benghazi type scandal when he sent soldiers in Africa out unprotected to die for no reason anybody could figure out. Yet.
At least the ambassador to Libya refused to leave. Those soldiers Republicans and Trump sent out to die had no choice whatsoever.

Republicans freaked out that Obama said he had more flexibility after the election, which is something all second term presidents have said.

Trump has an actual patron, a murderous despot named Vladimir Putin, that helped him win the election.

Trump said that he believes Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Then of course we have to believe Vladimir Putin for saying this quote:

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

Like I said, if Trump believes Putin over our intelligence agencies, then this country needs to believe him when he said that he helped trump get elected. At Helsinki. In public. For the entire world to see.

Deantard, people died in Benghazi. Hell there was a movie made about it. Go watch it. That was NOT a witch hunt. Why the hell were we still there when everyone else left?

See, even Putin hates PC Democrats so much that he supported Trump.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a

Like I said, if Trump believes Putin over our intelligence agencies, then this country needs to believe him when he said that he helped trump get elected. At Helsinki. In public. For the entire world to see.

Deantard, people died in Benghazi. Hell there was a movie made about it. Go watch it. That was NOT a witch hunt. Why the hell were we still there when everyone else left?

See, even Putin hates PC Democrats so much that he supported Trump.
No sh!t Sherlock. But the difference between Libya and Niger is the ambassador to Libya.
The Libyan ambassador refused to leave after he was told it was too dangerous to stay. He caused the deaths of himself and three other Americans. In Niger, Trump and the Republicans sent American soldiers out to die and then used a two star general as a scapegoat. See the difference?

Two-star general, Green Berets punished for deadly Niger ambush that killed 4 US soldiers

Forum List

Back