joe biden claims obama administration was scandal free. They are rewriting history again.

Biden LIES. He also speaks in Identity Politics BUMPER STICKER statements. He is a clown. He is not well enough to make it through the campaign. He should preserve his health because he is not looking nor sounding good at all.

You guys are on Biden's ass for lying yet say nothing about the Trump lies....I'd hate to see yer parenting skills.

Didn’t Michelle have 22 dedicated assistants? Tax dollars at work. IDC all that much as politicians do what they do.

Last edited:
You guys are on Biden's ass for lying yet say nothing about the Trump lies....I'd hate to see yer parenting skills.

This thread is not about Trump. Turn off your TDS.
I hate liars, you love them that is the diff between you and me.

Nope. I just Know all politicians lie. I hate hypocrites. Hence, you.
Yet you support liars....better look in the mirror for your hypocrite..

This thread is not about Trump. Turn off your TDS.
I hate liars, you love them that is the diff between you and me.

Nope. I just Know all politicians lie. I hate hypocrites. Hence, you.
Yet you support liars....better look in the mirror for your hypocrite..

We all support liars. You’re like 100. You’ve never had a loved one lie to you? LOL

You’re an idiot. Like Biden.

Their dumb sheep will clap away.

mrz022918-color_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Of course Biden will pretend there were no scandles, nothing wrong with 44 presidency. To do otherwise would be to admit how bad he and 44 did.
If fast and furious was not such a big thing why try and hide culpability by blaming Bush?

The biggest problem with Creepy Uncle Joe is he can not be trusted with anything of importance. Just look at his outing of Seal Team Six. Did not bother him in the least.

Forum List

Back