Joe Biden Can Be Prosecuted and Convicted TODAY - The Mountain of Evidence Against Joe Biden is Staggering

Where are Joe's explanations for all of the sketchy conduct; i.e., multiple payments from foreign countries while VP, sent to multiple family member and multiple LLCs? How about all those Suspicious Activity Reports issued on Joe's bank accounts?

Joe's accounts?

Please provide us with "credible" evidence that President Biden is guilty of anything illegal.
It is called a circumstantial case, kemosabe. Pale face receive much white man money while VP from China, Romania, and Ukraine. This is fact. Hi ya ya ya. White man money funneled through multiple accounts and LLCs. Hi ya ya ya. Deposit banks issues many, MANY Suspicious Activity Reports related to crazy big deposits and crazy activity. Hi ya ya ya!! What pale face Biden have to offer in exchange for so much white man money? Hmmmmmm.... Well, he was VP pale face at the time. Hi ya ya ya! This is prima facie case of illegal influence peddling. Also take into account that Pale Face crackhead, scumbag son business partners have connected elder Pale Face to shake downs, bribery, and influence peddling. Hi ya ya ya. All this have hallmark of criminal enterprise. Hi ya ya ya!!! Have to be fool to ignore. Elder Pale Face offer no explanation for shady dealings. Hi ya ya ya. Just deny. Multiple crimes most likely committed. Hi ya ya ya. Jury have to be as dense as you not to see. Hi ya ya ya!

It is called a circumstantial case, kemosabe. Pale face receive much white man money while VP from China, Romania, and Ukraine. This is fact. Hi ya ya ya. White man money funneled through multiple accounts and LLCs. Hi ya ya ya. Deposit banks issues many, MANY Suspicious Activity Reports related to crazy big deposits and crazy activity. Hi ya ya ya!! What pale face Biden have to offer in exchange for so much white man money? Hmmmmmm.... Well, he was VP pale face at the time. Hi ya ya ya! This is prima facie case of illegal influence peddling. Also take into account that Pale Face crackhead, scumbag son business partners have connected elder Pale Face to shake downs, bribery, and influence peddling. Hi ya ya ya. All this have hallmark of criminal enterprise. Hi ya ya ya!!! Have to be fool to ignore. Elder Pale Face offer no explanation for shady dealings. Hi ya ya ya. Just deny. Multiple crimes most likely committed. Hi ya ya ya. Jury have to be as dense as you not to see. Hi ya ya ya!

Well, give us some "credible" proof of your claims! Just you saying it doesn't mean shit. You have zero credibility. You're just lying flaming troll trying to discredit a Democratic president.

Please provide us with "credible" evidence that President Biden is guilty of anything illegal.
Just to be clear here, I listed a lot of things in my op that IS evidence of criminal activity. Maybe it can be explained away, and maybe not. Perhaps Joe was collecting for the Red Cross and just forgot to remit payments? I don't know. But I do know that there is much evidence from which quite reasonable inferences can be drawn to conclude he was engaged in criminal activity. That is how a circumstantial case works. Very telling is the fact that Joe has offered no alternative explanation to what clearly appears to be influence peddling, inter alia.

Here is a gesture of good will on my part, chief. Going around saying "DeRp!! WaT eviDEnse?!?" makes you look pretty stupid. To make things worse for you, there is more and more evidence coming out about the criminal enterprise, including testimony and a LOT of bank records yet to be released. A rational person would look at all of this and want an explanation rather than denying it and claiming there is "DerP No EvIdencE!"

Really, you sound like a f-ing idiot.

Really? Would you want Trump convicted on "circumstantial" evidence?

LOL! WTF does that THAT have to do with anything, dumbass?!? Our justice system deals with circumstantial cases all the time, day after day. I am not going to condemn this just because of who the defendant is. It is the way it works.

Essentially you just spilled the beans on yourself, chief. Of course, I guess we all know that you are a leftist zombie shill, you big dummy!

So no evidence beyond rightarded imagination.

Forum List

Back