Constitutional attorney Jonathan Turley (not a Republican) calls Biden a liar

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This was interesting. I watched this on FNC earlier.

Could it be...?

I found a democrat I like??? :eek: Wow... will wonders ever cease?!!

(not that I am just now discovering Turley... not hardly... been watch FNC for many years now)

Could it be...?

(not that I am just now discovering Turley... not hardly... been watch FNC for many years now)

Turdly is loud mouth Con who caters to Fucked Snooze brain dead viewers.

Could it be...?

Turley is a descent man, and he's not the only Democrat who doesn't rubberstamp the mob.

Great interview and touches on what is so dangerous about this for Democrats: everyone can see what a sweet deal Hunter got here--a deal none of us would EVER be afforded.

Americans hate that. And not just Republicans.

For all of you non-linguists that don't know leftspeak, I will translate. "Turley doesn't stay in lockstep with the left propaganda narrative and I can't refute what he says so I must denigrate him."

exactly.

I'm guessing that poster's IQ to be around 70?

Then again, I guess there are smart leftists (?), who remain nonetheless "dim" because, well, they "can't help it:" they watch cnn et al, and actually think they are getting news! LOL

Great interview and touches on what is so dangerous about this for Democrats: everyone can see what a sweet deal Hunter got here--a deal none of us would EVER be afforded.

Americans hate that. And not just Republicans.
I just wish the everyday democrats would wake up, stop watching lying cnn et al, and realize what is REALLY going on in this country. But they refuse to watch FNC or Newsmax or OANN or the Blaze

I have watched cnn and see how they distort and twist the truth until it is not the truth anymore.

It is really scary that so many Americans are being deceived and don't even have a clue that's what's happening to them! :oops:

He is impartial he blamed his daughters for a trip to Mexico as his fellow Texas froze without heat.
so him freezing.. somehow helps others?

more twisted logic from the left... Too bad some people just never grow up

exactly.

I'm guessing that poster's IQ to be around 70?

Then again, I guess there are smart leftists (?), who remain nonetheless "dim" because, well, they "can't help it:" they watch cnn et al, and actually think they are getting news! LOL
There are many smart "leftists". The don't believe in the left narrative, but know the left is easier to manipulate and con into money and power.

There are many smart "leftists". The don't believe in the left narrative, but know the left is easier to manipulate and con into money and power.
so you're talking about people who don't buy the leftist BS but spout it anyway.. on TV and wherever, so as to get ahead in life?

Yes, there are probably many of those.. Most are working at lying cnn or msnbc or the View...

Forum List

Back