Joe Biden Believes America is a Nation of Immigrants

Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

You homeschooled conservitards all need to be wearing around dunce caps.

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

I guess you have never seen or heard of this thing...

topic-statue-of-liberty-gettyimages-960610006-feature.jpg

What does that statue mean to you?
Does it mean that Americans are obligated to allow themselves to be overrun by “immigrants”?

Golfing Gator is a libertarian. That means a belief in letting in unlimited amount of people who hate his freedoms.

Golfing Gator is a unique guy, because he at least has the IQ to figure this out but rather lies to himself. That is what gammas do.

It’s downright bizarre how seemingly intelligent people can be so controlled by their emotions and the FEELZ.

Wow, this from the guy totally controlled by his hate

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

But then again, you are not a seemingly intelligent person...so I guess it does not apply to you.

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President

there is not one WHITE person in the USA who can NOT trace his roots back to IMMIGRANTS.

Facts and statistical data PROVE we should be scared shitless. Have you looked at statistics related to race / ethnicity?
I ain't skeered- that's what the leaders in the church of godvernment wants- it helps sort out the tools from the enemies- it creates acolytes and zealots to help them get elected- over and over and over- what was it Einstein is credited with saying about crazy? LOL

I grew up in west Texas and I've lived in the Houston area for 50 years this month- I've traveled quite a bit for my work and in the Military and something I learned is everyone bleeds red- people are people and they have wants and desires for their kids- anecdotal? Yeah- but the fact remains I ain't skeered- fear is a powerful tool as is hate- neither are positive for those addicted to them, but they are helpful to the inciters- politicians-

there is not one WHITE person in the USA who can NOT trace his roots back to IMMIGRANTS.

That is bullshit, but even if true, so the fucking what. That does not mean they should accept that the nation after the initial immigration is still a nation of immigrants.

Leftism = piling bullshit upon bullshit.

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

I guess you have never seen or heard of this thing...

topic-statue-of-liberty-gettyimages-960610006-feature.jpg

What does that statue mean to you?
Does it mean that Americans are obligated to allow themselves to be overrun by “immigrants”?

Golfing Gator is a libertarian. That means a belief in letting in unlimited amount of people who hate his freedoms.

Golfing Gator is a unique guy, because he at least has the IQ to figure this out but rather lies to himself. That is what gammas do.

It’s downright bizarre how seemingly intelligent people can be so controlled by their emotions and the FEELZ.

Wow, this from the guy totally controlled by his hate

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

But then again, you are not a seemingly intelligent person...so I guess it does not apply to you.

My hatred for wetbacks is easily justified....your emotional FEELZ is rooted in your LefTard-ism, PC programming and plain ignorance.
One does not have to be intelligent to see this in total clarity.

White immigrants are fine. It's the sub-humans we don't want or need.
Uh, American Indians might disagree- BTW, Nazi's were "white"- in fact Europeans are white- Irish Catholics were white and they came here to be discriminated against, by, get ready for it, white people- Spain invaded Mexico, the Spanish are white, and they mingled with Natives and produced Mexicans- the French mingled with black people in Louisiana and created creoles-
LOL- yeah, white people, christians and jews in particular, are so perfect- LOL- SMH- I just don't see how they do it with such small mindedness-

Not one thing he mentioned will benefit any American. We have no commitment to immigrants.

Facts and statistical data PROVE we should be scared shitless. Have you looked at statistics related to race / ethnicity?
I ain't skeered- that's what the leaders in the church of godvernment wants- it helps sort out the tools from the enemies- it creates acolytes and zealots to help them get elected- over and over and over- what was it Einstein is credited with saying about crazy? LOL

I grew up in west Texas and I've lived in the Houston area for 50 years this month- I've traveled quite a bit for my work and in the Military and something I learned is everyone bleeds red- people are people and they have wants and desires for their kids- anecdotal? Yeah- but the fact remains I ain't skeered- fear is a powerful tool as is hate- neither are positive for those addicted to them, but they are helpful to the inciters- politicians-

That’s deep bud...I’m all warm and fuzzy now and compelled to ignore statistical data, criminal invaders and America’s right to sovereignty all thanks to your FEELZ.
Good job bud...is this how you wetback lovers stay ignorant to what’s happening right before your eyes?
Is it really that simple for you? The ole’...”they’re just trying to make a better life for themselves” bullshit?
Do you forget they’re making a better life for themselves as your fellow countrymen compromise their own quality of life?
Come on man...wake the fuck up!

Uh, American Indians might disagree- BTW, Nazi's were "white"- in fact Europeans are white- Irish Catholics were white and they came here to be discriminated against, by, get ready for it, white people- Spain invaded Mexico, the Spanish are white, and they mingled with Natives and produced Mexicans- the French mingled with black people in Louisiana and created creoles-
LOL- yeah, white people, christians and jews in particular, are so perfect- LOL- SMH- I just don't see how they do it with such small mindedness-

Take your self-hatred to some other thread.

My hatred for wetbacks is easily justified....your emotional FEELZ is rooted in your LefTard-ism, PC programming and plain ignorance.
One does not have to be intelligent to see this in total clarity.
Nothing can justify hate- you're right about clarity though- one doesn't need intelligence to be clearly shallow and narrow minded- LOL

He is correct

you are the one who is bonkers and doesn't live in reality.... of COURSE we are a Nation built on immigrants.... a melting pot of people from ancestors that came from around the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Nation-Immigrants-John-F-Kennedy/dp/0061447544&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.sss.ias.edu/files/papers/paper38.pdf

A Nation of Immigrants | AMERICAN HERITAGE

The skin color debate is silly....I prefer to let the statistical data related to skin color speak for itself...Why don’t you?
Scary huh?

you are the one who is bonkers and doesn't live in reality.... of COURSE we are a Nation built on immigrants.... a melting pot of people from ancestors that came from around the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Nation-Immigrants-John-F-Kennedy/dp/0061447544&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.sss.ias.edu/files/papers/paper38.pdf

A Nation of Immigrants | AMERICAN HERITAGE

Your home is the house of immigrants.

This nation the nation of Americans.

Understand the difference. The only nation of immigrants that I know of is Israel. They should let in all the Muslims to celebrate their nation of immigrants status.

The skin color debate is silly....I prefer to let the statistical data related to skin color speak for itself...Why don’t you?
Scary huh?
Uh- that's the issue just in case you hadn't noticed- data can be skewed-

Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

You homeschooled conservitards all need to be wearing around dunce caps.
I have absolutely no connection to anything out side of America lol this country was built by Americans you idiot haha
You are even more wrong than usual.

That's pretty impressive, when you look at it the right right way.

Forum List

Back