Joe Biden accused of inappropriate touching

Have you noticed just the eyes on the biker dudes with their chick on Biden's lap?
I mean, if Biden didn't have bodyguards, this might not have ended well for him.
maxresdefault.jpg

The second picture...looks like the babe has an uncomfortable laugh going on.
Bidens hands are not where it's considered appropriate.
biden2.jpg

Just an observation

biden2.jpg

^^^^ The other man looks like a TOTAL Cuck, if that is his wife and Biden is groping her and that man has that expression on his face instead of PUNCHING Biden then the man is a TOTAL Cuck.

What else? Oh yes but but but ORANGE MAN BAD :rolleyes-41:

Biden is finished. I knew his antics would catch up with the perverted old fool.
LOLOL

Oh? Was trump finished when he said, “I moved on her like a bitch . But I couldn't get there. And she was married.” How about when he said, “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet.” Or what about, “and when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

But touching a woman in a non-sexual manner is the end of Biden, huh? <smh>

According to leftist PC and rules he's finished.

Wiggle your way out of that one, fuck wit
No more. Now we can elect pretty much anyone. If they lie with every breath? So what? So does trump. If they cheat on every spouse? So what? So does trump. If they swindle people out of their money? So what? So does trump. If the sexually assault people? So what? So does trump. If they attack fine people like war heroes and disabled folks? So what? So does trump. If they’re generally insane and unfit to be president? So what? So’s trump.

Have you noticed just the eyes on the biker dudes with their chick on Biden's lap?
I mean, if Biden didn't have bodyguards, this might not have ended well for him.
maxresdefault.jpg

biden2.jpg

Just an observation

biden2.jpg

^^^^ The other man looks like a TOTAL Cuck, if that is his wife and Biden is groping her and that man has that expression on his face instead of PUNCHING Biden then the man is a TOTAL Cuck.

Give it a rest. Trump is the adulterer and self declared assaulter.

maxresdefault.jpg

biden2.jpg

Just an observation

biden2.jpg

Give it a rest. Trump is the adulterer and self declared assaulter.
There's plenty of space in the creepy room for two, wouldn't you admit to that, penelope?

Biden is finished. I knew his antics would catch up with the perverted old fool.
LOLOL

Oh? Was trump finished when he said, “I moved on her like a bitch . But I couldn't get there. And she was married.” How about when he said, “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet.” Or what about, “and when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

No more. Now we can elect pretty much anyone. If they lie with every breath? So what? So does trump. If they cheat on every spouse? So what? So does trump. If they swindle people out of their money? So what? So does trump. If the sexually assault people? So what? So does trump. If they attack fine people like war heroes and disabled folks? So what? So does trump. If they’re generally insane and unfit to be president? So what? So’s trump.

Repeating all of the lies about our President again and again doesn't make them any less false

LOLOL

Repeating all of the lies about our President again and again doesn't make them any less false
Oh? What lie?

LOLOL

Oh? What lie?

Its all lies. President Trump didn't swindle people, he only counterattacks fine people who attack him first, he didn't sexually assault anyone.

LOLOL

The liberals always act like they are above that when attacking Trump.
But, when it's one of their own doing it.....they still attack Trump.
I find it difficult to wrap my head around their hypocrisy.

LOLOL

Oh? What lie?

Its all lies. President Trump didn't swindle people, he only counterattacks fine people who attack him first, he didn't sexually assault anyone.
LOL

”President Trump didn't swindle people”

$25M deal over Trump University fraud lawsuits moves forward

”he only counterattacks fine people who attack him first”

giphy.gif

”he didn't sexually assault anyone.”

The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

LOLOL

No one on the left is doing what trump has done. And anyone who thinks Biden is “finished” for touching a woman who admits it wasn’t sexual, is merely crazy.

LOLOL

No one on the left is doing what trump has done. And anyone who thinks Biden is “finished” for touching a woman who admits it wasn’t sexual, is merely crazy.
Keep telling yourself that, dude. Might want to read up on the rules of etiquette where a person can touch another person without it being an issue.
Well creepy joe hasn't read up on it and neither have you. Typical weasel liberal response.
Anyways....poor try at a deflection, regardless.

Oh? What lie?

LOL

giphy.gif

Mr. Kovaleski was being mocked for being flustered at getting called out by Mr. Trump. Not because he was disabled.

Kovaleski had reported on 9/11/2001 about the huge mobs of islamonazis rallying in New Jersey in favor of terrorism.

And Trump called him out on it.

LOLOL

The libs are trying to run Creepy Joe out of the party. Of course its bullshit. If these broads were really offended they would have mentioned it when it happened, or at least when Biden was VP and could be chucked out of office.

But they didn't , which tells me they weren't really offended.

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that, dude. Might want to read up on the rules of etiquette where a person can touch another person without it being an issue.
Well creepy joe hasn't read up on it and neither have you. Typical weasel liberal response.
Yeah, she looks really upset by his non-sexual touch...

images

Biden and Beta don't have to worry about beating Trump, because the Dems are taking them down themselves.

images
You still don't get it do you?
proxy.php

That's inappropriate, just because your threshold is rape....it doesn't have to go that far.
This lady LEGALLY could have filed a sexual harassment charge on joe and won.

Geeeze you're dense, dude.

Oh? What lie?

LOL

giphy.gif

Mr. Kovaleski was being mocked for being flustered at getting called out by Mr. Trump. Not because he was disabled.

Kovaleski had reported on 9/11/2001 about the huge mobs of islamonazis rallying in New Jersey in favor of terrorism.

And Trump called him out on it.
Utter bullshit. Trump recalled seeing “thousands and thousands” of such people celebrating in New Jersey. Kovaleski did not report on “huge mobs,” he reported...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ers-eyes/40f82ea4-e015-4d6e-a87e-93aa433fafdc

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.​

images
proxy.php

That's inappropriate, just because your threshold is rape....it doesn't have to go that far.

yeah, she looks upset too.
icon_rolleyes.gif

images
proxy.php

yeah, she looks upset too.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Those hands of hers are tight on his hands....I wonder why?
I know you have to get the last word in, and even when your wrong, you can't be wrong.
So go ahead and look foolish, dude.

Forum List

Back