Joe Biden Accidentally Read Teleprompter Instruction During Speech!!!!

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
A short clip of President Joe Biden's Tuesday speech has gained millions of online interactions, drawing ridicule and comparisons with Will Ferrell's Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy character from conservative media outlets and social media users.

A number of commentators shared a seven-second video of Biden's speech on the economy, which appears to show him saying "end of quote." The phrase was mocked by social media users and a number of media outlets, with one headline reading, "New fears for Biden's mental acuity after he says 'end of quote' while reading his economics speech from a teleprompter."

FALSE!!!

The phrase "end of quote" was not a teleprompter instruction accidentally read by Biden. It was part of the speech, used to bookend the Walmart CEO's remark, which Biden began citing seconds earlier with the phrase "to quote the Walmart CEO."

Are you surprised millions believed in this fake news article?

1637950695892.jpeg

A short clip of President Joe Biden's Tuesday speech has gained millions of online interactions, drawing ridicule and comparisons with Will Ferrell's Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy character from conservative media outlets and social media users.

A number of commentators shared a seven-second video of Biden's speech on the economy, which appears to show him saying "end of quote." The phrase was mocked by social media users and a number of media outlets, with one headline reading, "New fears for Biden's mental acuity after he says 'end of quote' while reading his economics speech from a teleprompter."

FALSE!!!

The phrase "end of quote" was not a teleprompter instruction accidentally read by Biden. It was part of the speech, used to bookend the Walmart CEO's remark, which Biden began citing seconds earlier with the phrase "to quote the Walmart CEO."

What I find astounding is people give a shit if he did or did not and try to make a Yuge issue from it. I never knew any human to be perfect, including the leaders.

What I find astounding is people give a shit if he did or did not and try to make a Yuge issue from it. I never knew any human to be perfect, including the leaders.
No need to be astounded, believe it. These partisan people look for anything and everything to use, for real and for entertainment. To them, it is a humorous pastime, even when it is nothing or less than nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
While not much of a partisan, I get a chuckle of some of it, myself.:D

No need to be astounded, believe it. These partisan people look for anything and everything to use, for real and for entertainment. To them, it is a humorous pastime, even when it is nothing or less than nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
While not much of a partisan, I get a chuckle of some of it, myself.:D
My son was making a eulogy at his grandma's funeral and for some reason started reading the sermon of the minister at the funeral on his monitor.

FALSE!!!

Impressive spin there, I like the excuses. We all know it was a gaff but hey, if you need this to be okay, I'm good with you believing the BS.

I hope Joe gets better soon.

My son was making a eulogy at his grandma's funeral and for some reason started reading the sermon of the minister at the funeral on his monitor.
That's cool! How'd he do?

FALSE!!!

Newsweak?!?...ROFLMFAO!!

I-dont-believe-you.gif

FALSE!!!

What doesn't surprise us is that YOU believe anything your Reich masters tell you to believe.

FALSE!!!

I can't believe you swallowed that lame excuse.

FALSE!!!

Always ask --- "Is it real?" I don't believe Millions believed this. "End of quote" is said on air all the time, for Heaven's sake!

I can't believe you swallowed that lame excuse.
Huh? He said...

"And by the way, you may have heard the CEO of Walmart yesterday on the steps we've taken. He said, and I quote, 'the combination of private enterprise and government, working together has been really successful,' he went on to say, 'all the way through the supply chain there's a lot of innovation. Because of the actions we've taken, things have begun to change,' end of quote."​

So what's wrong with that?

Huh? He said...

"And by the way, you may have heard the CEO of Walmart yesterday on the steps we've taken. He said, and I quote, 'the combination of private enterprise and government, working together has been really successful,' he went on to say, 'all the way through the supply chain there's a lot of innovation. Because of the actions we've taken, things have begun to change,' end of quote."​

So what's wrong with that?

You mean other than being redundant and poor capitalization, it just sounds stupid. Who's xiden got for a speech writers, 7th graders?

You mean other than being redundant and poor capitalization, it just sounds stupid. Who's xiden got for a speech writers, 7th graders?
Still not sure what your beef is. If he's quoting somebody and he's reading that quote off a teleprompter which means he can see the quotation marks but you can't; what's wrong with prefixing the quote with, "and I quote," and closing it with, "end of quote," so his audience knows he's done quoting the CEO?

Don't you have real things to bitch about?

Still not sure what your beef is. If he's quoting somebody and he's reading that quote off a teleprompter which means he can see the quotation marks but you can't; what's wrong with prefixing the quote with, "and I quote," and closing it with, "end of quote," so his audience knows he's done quoting the CEO?

Don't you have real things to bitch about?

So you don't find, "He said, and I quote,", redundant? I bet you're one of those highly educated morons.

Forum List

Back