Joe Biden accepts the Democratic Nomination

Rump is in trouble. Biden sounded Presidential and didn't dwell on playing Rumps games. He hit the points he needed to. It wasn't as good as say a JFK speech or an Obama speech but it's been a very long time that I have heard a real President speak. There was no Sleepy Joe, no Dementia Joe. He nailed it. I wonder what the next response by Rump will be, another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment?

I listened to much of his speech, wanting to know what issues he thinks are important. Education? The Economy? Foreign Affairs? Military in foreign lands? Employment? What has he accomplished in the past that would prove he could handle the issues we have now?

I was shocked that he didn't say much of anything except that he has character, passion , dignity and a warm heart. That is saying he hasn't accomplished much in the past.

He doesn't have very good speech writers. Floyd's young daughter said to Biden..."Daddy changed the world!" Bullshit!!!!! The only thing I saw from this speech is that he doesn't have good speechwriters and after much rehearsal, he can read a speech. Nothing more.

Democrat party is over ..

Let's hope this bit of nonsense is the last gasp.

Biden supporters loved his big shock in what will be equally shocking news Trump supporters will love his acceptance speech.

I am just glad about two things. One, the Dem part is over and Biden will start hitting the news circles.

I can't say the same about rump. There has been no chance since November 3rd 2016. Sort of takes away the promise of any promised shock and awe next week.

Don't write checks that your scrawny ass could never cover. The crow that leftards had to choke down four years ago went down hard and tasted bitter, Daryl Klunt.

Biden supporters loved his big shock in what will be equally shocking news Trump supporters will love his acceptance speech.

I am just glad about two things. One, the Dem part is over and Biden will start hitting the news circles.

I can't say the same about rump. There has been no chance since November 3rd 2016. Sort of takes away the promise of any promised shock and awe next week.
Really Biden will start hitting the news circles? Does that mean he is finally going to start doing serious interviews and taking real questions? Something I might add he did not have to wait for the end of the convention to do.

Thee Election has begun. Scary ain't it. You knew it was coming.

He nailed it? Only if you believe in leftist utopia. He supports the hoax of climate change. He wants federal mandatory testing and criminalizing unmasking. He would reimpose the obamacare disaster. And most of all he supports rioting, arson, beatings, abolishing the police and Burn Loot Murder.

So climate change is a hoax. We are completely surrounded by Forest Fires that are almost all out of control, the river is so low that the Aerial tankers can't skim too take on water for fear of hitting the sand bars. It should be raining but no rain. The Temps are at least 5% hotter. Our Interstate is closed and will be closed for an undetermined amount of time. Towns are burning to the ground. My car has a film of soot covering it which tells me the air isn't fit to breath. So climate change is a hoax.

The way the Spanish Flu was stopped was done by exactly the same methods that Bidien laid out. What kept the H1N1 from speading was that it was done like every other potentential pandemic by testing, isolation, follow up and not allow it to spread. In fact it was done so well, it affected very few Americans outside of the affected areas. Now that the covid genie is out of the bottle, we need to take more drastic measures. And if you spoiled little children get spanked in the process then you get spanked. Time for you to grow up.

And in his speech, he made zero mention of supporting rioting and looting. Stop lying. We ain't buying it anymore. Your response just cements what Biden was saying.
So climate change is a hoax.
Yes....The violence in the inner cities where they burn buildings and cars, do you think that is adding CO2 to the climate and where is your outrage? Not there, you worthless fucking piece of dog shit.

Keep posting. You are just showing Biden is right.

Rump is in trouble. Biden sounded Presidential and didn't dwell on playing Rumps games. He hit the points he needed to. It wasn't as good as say a JFK speech or an Obama speech but it's been a very long time that I have heard a real President speak. There was no Sleepy Joe, no Dementia Joe. He nailed it. I wonder what the next response by Rump will be, another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment?

Keep telling yourself that. I watched it to. You would have to brain dead to think that was a presidential speech.

Biden proved he can read a teleprompter without tangling up the words. .. :thup:

It's one hell of an improvement over the alternative who can't.

Aghhh, poor daryl. Usually you get a nice convention bounce from these things. Like everytime I can think of.....TRUMP got the bounce you moron!

Really Biden will start hitting the news circles? Does that mean he is finally going to start doing serious interviews and taking real questions? Something I might add he did not have to wait for the end of the convention to do.

Keep telling yourself that. I watched it to. You would have to brain dead to think that was a presidential speech.

Well, not by Rump Standards. Not enough hate and fear or nearly enough venom.

He nailed it? Only if you believe in leftist utopia. He supports the hoax of climate change. He wants federal mandatory testing and criminalizing unmasking. He would reimpose the obamacare disaster. And most of all he supports rioting, arson, beatings, abolishing the police and Burn Loot Murder.

So climate change is a hoax. We are completely surrounded by Forest Fires that are almost all out of control, the river is so low that the Aerial tankers can't skim too take on water for fear of hitting the sand bars. It should be raining but no rain. The Temps are at least 5% hotter. Our Interstate is closed and will be closed for an undetermined amount of time. Towns are burning to the ground. My car has a film of soot covering it which tells me the air isn't fit to breath. So climate change is a hoax.

The way the Spanish Flu was stopped was done by exactly the same methods that Bidien laid out. What kept the H1N1 from speading was that it was done like every other potentential pandemic by testing, isolation, follow up and not allow it to spread. In fact it was done so well, it affected very few Americans outside of the affected areas. Now that the covid genie is out of the bottle, we need to take more drastic measures. And if you spoiled little children get spanked in the process then you get spanked. Time for you to grow up.

And in his speech, he made zero mention of supporting rioting and looting. Stop lying. We ain't buying it anymore. Your response just cements what Biden was saying.
Yes....The violence in the inner cities where they burn buildings and cars, do you think that is adding CO2 to the climate and where is your outrage? Not there, you worthless fucking piece of dog shit.

Biden has been wrong on policy since he entered the government over 40 years ago. Biden again is wrong, and will not be president this year, even with all the Lame Stream Media colluding with him and CHina.

Back in 2016 we warned the stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate but like the idiots they are they didn't listen.

We are warning you Moon Bats now that once again you have picked a turd as your candidate.

Biden proved he can read a teleprompter without tangling up the words. .. :thup:

Aghhh, poor daryl. Usually you get a nice convention bounce from these things. Like everytime I can think of.....TRUMP got the bounce you moron!

Thank you for supporting exactly what Biden was addressing.

Yeah, sure! Biden is so bad that the convention bounce went to his opponent!

Hiden biden sure addressed that....NOT!

Biden has been wrong on policy since he entered the government over 40 years ago. Biden again is wrong, and will not be president this year, even with all the Lame Stream Media colluding with him and CHina.

Sorry, but your argument of him being what you claim him to be went up in smoke last night. What's left is to deal with current problems and events. Present the plans Rump has for the economy and dealing with Covid, Race Relations, healing America, and more and then you have a chance. Don't and it's President Biden and Inmate Rump.

I notice that you are just making the claim. That's all you have.

I notice that you are just making the claim. That's all you have.

No, I am going by the polls that you so dearly love.

Sorry, but your argument of him being what you claim him to be went up in smoke last night. What's left is to deal with current problems and events. Present the plans Rump has for the economy and dealing with Covid, Race Relations, healing America, and more and then you have a chance. Don't and it's President Biden and Inmate Rump.

Yeah, all hiden biden could come up with were platitudes and generalizations. The only specific thing he mentioned was a national mandate to wear masks.

Big deal.

Forum List

Back