Joe Biden accepts the Democratic Nomination

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Rump is in trouble. Biden sounded Presidential and didn't dwell on playing Rumps games. He hit the points he needed to. It wasn't as good as say a JFK speech or an Obama speech but it's been a very long time that I have heard a real President speak. There was no Sleepy Joe, no Dementia Joe. He nailed it. I wonder what the next response by Rump will be, another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment?

He nailed it? Only if you believe in leftist utopia. He supports the hoax of climate change. He wants federal mandatory testing and criminalizing unmasking. He would reimpose the obamacare disaster. And most of all he supports rioting, arson, beatings, abolishing the police and Burn Loot Murder.

• Banned
Biden supporters loved his big shock in what will be equally shocking news Trump supporters will love his acceptance speech.

I am just glad about two things. One, the Dem part is over and Biden will start hitting the news circles.

I can't say the same about rump. There has been no chance since November 3rd 2016. Sort of takes away the promise of any promised shock and awe next week.

Biden supporters loved his big shock in what will be equally shocking news Trump supporters will love his acceptance speech.

I am just glad about two things. One, the Dem part is over and Biden will start hitting the news circles.

I can't say the same about rump. There has been no chance since November 3rd 2016. Sort of takes away the promise of any promised shock and awe next week.
YOU AINT BLACK! Lol

• Banned
He nailed it? Only if you believe in leftist utopia. He supports the hoax of climate change. He wants federal mandatory testing and criminalizing unmasking. He would reimpose the obamacare disaster. And most of all he supports rioting, arson, beatings, abolishing the police and Burn Loot Murder.

So climate change is a hoax. We are completely surrounded by Forest Fires that are almost all out of control, the river is so low that the Aerial tankers can't skim too take on water for fear of hitting the sand bars. It should be raining but no rain. The Temps are at least 5% hotter. Our Interstate is closed and will be closed for an undetermined amount of time. Towns are burning to the ground. My car has a film of soot covering it which tells me the air isn't fit to breath. So climate change is a hoax.

The way the Spanish Flu was stopped was done by exactly the same methods that Bidien laid out. What kept the H1N1 from speading was that it was done like every other potentential pandemic by testing, isolation, follow up and not allow it to spread. In fact it was done so well, it affected very few Americans outside of the affected areas. Now that the covid genie is out of the bottle, we need to take more drastic measures. And if you spoiled little children get spanked in the process then you get spanked. Time for you to grow up.

And in his speech, he made zero mention of supporting rioting and looting. Stop lying. We ain't buying it anymore. Your response just cements what Biden was saying.

Really Biden will start hitting the news circles? Does that mean he is finally going to start doing serious interviews and taking real questions? Something I might add he did not have to wait for the end of the convention to do.

Rump is in trouble. Biden sounded Presidential and didn't dwell on playing Rumps games. He hit the points he needed to. It wasn't as good as say a JFK speech or an Obama speech but it's been a very long time that I have heard a real President speak. There was no Sleepy Joe, no Dementia Joe. He nailed it. I wonder what the next response by Rump will be, another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment?

Joe Bite Me's speech was as exciting as watching a slug get salt poured on it. But you can always rely on the morons and idiots to think sleepy Joe was spot on.....

Emotional pandering, and bashing Trump. How "Presidential". You sure have set a low bar for Sniffy Joe.

So climate change is a hoax. We are completely surrounded by Forest Fires that are almost all out of control, the river is so low that the Aerial tankers can't skim too take on water for fear of hitting the sand bars. It should be raining but no rain. The Temps are at least 5% hotter. Our Interstate is closed and will be closed for an undetermined amount of time. Towns are burning to the ground. My car has a film of soot covering it which tells me the air isn't fit to breath. So climate change is a hoax.

The way the Spanish Flu was stopped was done by exactly the same methods that Bidien laid out. What kept the H1N1 from speading was that it was done like every other potentential pandemic by testing, isolation, follow up and not allow it to spread. In fact it was done so well, it affected very few Americans outside of the affected areas. Now that the covid genie is out of the bottle, we need to take more drastic measures. And if you spoiled little children get spanked in the process then you get spanked. Time for you to grow up.

And in his speech, he made zero mention of supporting rioting and looting. Stop lying. We ain't buying it anymore. Your response just cements what Biden was saying.
So climate change is a hoax.
Yes....The violence in the inner cities where they burn buildings and cars, do you think that is adding CO2 to the climate and where is your outrage? Not there, you worthless fucking piece of dog shit.

I listened to much of his speech, wanting to know what issues he thinks are important. Education? The Economy? Foreign Affairs? Military in foreign lands? Employment? What has he accomplished in the past that would prove he could handle the issues we have now?

I was shocked that he didn't say much of anything except that he has character, passion , dignity and a warm heart. That is saying he hasn't accomplished much in the past.

He doesn't have very good speech writers. Floyd's young daughter said to Biden..."Daddy changed the world!" Bullshit!!!!! The only thing I saw from this speech is that he doesn't have good speechwriters and after much rehearsal, he can read a speech. Nothing more.

I listened to much of his speech, wanting to know what issues he thinks are important. Education? The Economy? Foreign Affairs? Military in foreign lands? Employment? What has he accomplished in the past that would prove he could handle the issues we have now?

I was shocked that he didn't say much of anything except that he has character, passion , dignity and a warm heart. That is saying he hasn't accomplished much in the past.

He doesn't have very good speech writers. Floyd's young daughter said to Biden..."Daddy changed the world!" Bullshit!!!!! The only thing I saw from this speech is that he doesn't have good speechwriters and after much rehearsal, he can read a speech. Nothing more.

Democrat party is over ..

1143FD50-B5E8-48E0-A478-BE2BA052DB5D.jpeg

Forum List

Back