Joe: “Be confident, because I am confident we're better positioned than any country in the world to own the second quarter of the 21st century”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Literally, the entire Third World is better positioned than we are because their people are used to going without the conveniences most Americans now take for granted.
A good portion of the Western world couldn't find a grocery store without asking their phones & can't feed themselves without somebody else providing them food constantly.
What happens when the food stops flowing in the quantities we take for granted?
Most people are in for a rude awakening as we get deeper into the "reset"

And inflation is transitory, Afghanistan withdrawal was a huge success and it’s all Putin that’s destroying America single handily while I crap my pants every 3 hours.

I should expect nothing less from you. So entirely short sighted. Inflation is a short term problem. It's irrelevant to the question at hand in the long term.

The reason Biden is wrong is because the United States has spent decades making itself dependent on cheap Chinese imports, which has fueled China's rise and pending overtaking of global primacy. China's momentum is too great at this point to prevent it without a deux ex machina.

I should expect nothing less from you. So entirely short sighted. Inflation is a short term problem. It's irrelevant to the question at hand in the long term.

The reason Biden is wrong is because the United States has spent decades making itself dependent on cheap Chinese imports, which has fueled China's rise and pending overtaking of global primacy. China's momentum is too great at this point to prevent it without a deux ex machina.
Do you know that 50 years ago many gas stations PAINTED the prices of gas on signs?

And you run on that inflation is no big deal and 40% interest rates on credit cards that have of Americans have maxed out on is no big deal.

Do you know that 50 years ago many gas stations PAINTED the prices of gas on signs?

And you run on that inflation is no big deal and 40% interest rates on credit cards that have of Americans have maxed out on is no big deal.

:lol: I seriously doubt that. But even if there was a glimmer of truth to what you're saying, it shows that you don't know what you're talking about. Gas prices are determined by supply and demand. The fact that gas prices constantly fluctuate has nothing to do with inflation.

Joe is a worm.

'be confident' he says, then when the meltdown happens he'll blame Trump

Between Zero growth and making everyone wards of the state through debt, all that is left is foe our production to contract. there will be no economic growth next quarter, it will be negative. Right now, I can't decide if its going to be -1% or -3 % or somewhere in between... It will not be positive growth.

Forum List

Back