Jodi Arias Penalty

charles manson was clearly guilty.

So is Jodi Arias. She admitted to killing Travis, after trying very unsuccessfully to pass off different stories (3 I believe) as to what happened. What part of that do you not understand? She planned his murder. She planned her 'coverup', but wasn't smart enough to realize she could never get away with it. She deserves nothing less than what she did to Travis. She needs to rot in a tiny space just like she left him. She needs to see her executioner, see how that person doesn't care about her, and suffer as long as she made Travis suffer. She brought this on herself. There's a very special place for her in hell.

If Dante Alighieri is correct, she'll end up in the Seventh Circle.

Seventh Circle (Violence)

The seventh circle houses the violent. Its entry is guarded by the Minotaur, and it is divided into three rings:

Outer ring: This ring houses the violent against people and property. Sinners are immersed in Phlegethon, a river of boiling blood and fire, to a level commensurate with their sins.. The Centaurs, commanded by Chiron and Pholus, patrol the ring, shooting arrows into any sinners who emerge higher out of the river than each is allowed.
Inferno (Dante) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sounds like absolutely perfect punishment for Psycho Jodi. :2up:

i think she deserves a suspended sentence out of fairness. at least the toilet situation is resolved.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 4h

The toilet finally stopped flushing. Is the Colorado River now down to a trickle?

i think she deserves a suspended sentence out of fairness. at least the toilet situation is resolved.

The toilet finally stopped flushing. Is the Colorado River now down to a trickle?

Something you have in common with Jodi - bringing attention to yourself, whether it's good or bad. I said it before, and I'll say it again now - you come across as being nothing more than a troll in this thread. You truly haven't shown where you know anything about what happened in the trial; all you can say is that you think people are too harsh on Jodi. When asked to show proof of the claims that Jodi was abused, you ignore it and continue to post crap that has nothing to do with Jodi being abused, as you've claimed many times.

Exactly why should she get a suspended sentence after she admitted in open court that she shot, hacked and slashed Travis to death while he was naked and helpless in the shower???

Be specific.

Exactly why should she get a suspended sentence after she admitted in open court that she shot, hacked and slashed Travis to death while he was naked and helpless in the shower???

Be specific.

due to abuse. only an abused woman would do that.

Be specific.

BULLSHIT!!!

Only a maniac would do what she did. The only mercy she deserves is a clean needle on her last day. :thup:

Be specific.

You have absolutely no idea what an abused woman would do, now do you? Who are you to say what someone that has been abused would do? Have you been abused yourself? Just by you saying "only an abused woman would do that", I'd say that NO, you have not been abused. Take it from someone that was abused - the one being abused wants nothing to do with the abuser. He/She wants to be as far away from that person as possible, wants nothing to do with him/her, would NOT travel hundreds or thousands of miles to go see that person, and damn sure would not go out of his/her way to kill that person.

You never did give a specific answer as to why you believe Jodi should be given a suspended sentence. It needs to be based on facts, not lies or what you think.

What did Psycho Jodi have for breakfast this morning??

The same boring, bland prison food she will be eating for the rest of her miserable life. :thup:

i hope she is eating well. she needs to keep her spirits up in trying times.

I hope she has to eat these every day...

images2.jpg

Jodi Arias allegedly ordered a hit against prosecutor Juan Martinez, who is shown here questioning the accused boyfriend killer during her March 2013 trial.

A woman who bunked with Jodi Arias in prison said the convicted boyfriend killer threatened a hit on a Phoenix prosecutor if she got the death penalty.

The former cellmate, Cassandra Collins, told KSAZ-TV that the 33-year-old Arias also had a strange infatuation with Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez — and asked why the lawyer didn’t love her.

“She’s dangerous, very dangerous,” Collins told the local Fox affiliate. “She’s out of her freaking mind.”

Read more: Jodi Arias threatened hit on prosecutor, questioned why*he didn?t love her: report* - NY Daily News

Sawah will be along any time now to tell us that this too was because Psycho Jodi was "abused".

I'd love to hear/see her reaction when she realizes MOST people don't love her, like her, want nothing to do with her, and want her to receive the death penalty for what she's done.

I have no doubt in my mind that she'd try to kill Juan Martinez herself if she were out of prison.

Jodi Arias allegedly ordered a hit against prosecutor Juan Martinez, who is shown here questioning the accused boyfriend killer during her March 2013 trial.

A woman who bunked with Jodi Arias in prison said the convicted boyfriend killer threatened a hit on a Phoenix prosecutor if she got the death penalty.

The former cellmate, Cassandra Collins, told KSAZ-TV that the 33-year-old Arias also had a strange infatuation with Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez — and asked why the lawyer didn’t love her.

“She’s dangerous, very dangerous,” Collins told the local Fox affiliate. “She’s out of her freaking mind.”

Read more: Jodi Arias threatened hit on prosecutor, questioned why*he didn?t love her: report* - NY Daily News

Sawah will be along any time now to tell us that this too was because Psycho Jodi was "abused".

prison snitches are the lowest form of dirt. they will say anything to get good treatment. meanwhile, ms arias has a dispelled horrid rumors, no doubt started by more filth.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias

No, I do not have a girlfriend. After everything I've been through it's amazing I'm not gay.

prison snitches are the lowest form of dirt. they will say anything to get good treatment. meanwhile, ms arias has a dispelled horrid rumors, no doubt started by more filth.

No, I do not have a girlfriend. After everything I've been through it's amazing I'm not gay.

Wow, I can't believe your lover dissed you in public like that.

You should be enraged at her for it. Especially with all you are doing for her.

But, look at he bright side. Since she dumped you, she won't want to shoot, slash and hack you up. :thup:

What we see in Sarah's responses is the exact reason why the American Justice System isn't fair.

Because of bias like this.

This is why only a tinsy tiny amount of women are convicted and placed on death row, particularly white women. Worse if they're attractive. Jodi fits all of the criteria to get leniency no matter how guilty she is.

For some reason Sarah has an undying sympathy for Jodi and it's not shakable. It's not based on the facts, it's just based on her emotion, what she feels for Jodi, that she PERCEIVES as the real victim here. However, all the evidence shows that Jodi is most certainly NOT the victim.

There are millions and millions of American men and women just like Sarah who simply feels sympathetic to criminals that fit the Jodi Arias profile.

I'm 123% certain that were it another perp under the exact same circumstances, folk like Sarah would be sitting on the other side of the fence begging for the government to pull the switch.

Last edited:

Do you think jiodi posts here? Wow Sarah, I am afraid you need to seek help with your obsession. I am not kidding, I am serious

You truly have psychological problems. Being as obsessed with someone as much as you seem to be has never worked out well for anyone. Seek help before you wind up where Jodi is; then again, deep down inside, that might be what you want.

What we see in Sarah's responses is the exact reason why the American Justice System isn't fair.

This is why only a tinsy tiny amount of women are convicted and placed on death row, particularly white women. Worse if they're attractive. Jodi fits all of the criteria to get leniency no matter how guilty she is.

For some reason Sarah has an undying sympathy for Jodi and it's not shakable. It's not based on the facts, it's just based on her emotion, what she feels for Jodi, that she PERCEIVES as the real victim here. However, all the evidence shows that Jodi is most certainly NOT the victim.

There are millions and millions of American men and women just like Jodi who simply feels sympathetic to criminals that fit the Jodi Arias profile.

I'm 123% certain that were it another perp under the exact same circumstances, folk like Sarah would be sitting on the other side of the fence begging for the government to pull the switch.

i am for justice and decency. persecution is always wrong.

There are millions and millions of American men and women just like Jodi who simply feels sympathetic to criminals that fit the Jodi Arias profile.

i am for justice and decency. persecution is always wrong.

And yet here you are, defending someone who showed neither justice nor decency to Travis while she was slaughtering him. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back