Jobs Report Higher Than Expected Gains +467,000. December Jobs Revised Up 510,000

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Today’s Employment Situation Summary report was a stunning confirmation of the strength of the recovery. The January number of 467,000 was backed up with a total of 709,000 additional jobs not reported in November and December. January job gains were far above the 150,000 economists had expected. Moreover, the December job gains were revised sharply higher, from 199,000 in the initial report to 510,000.

Wages continued to rise 5.7% over the past year. In the face of Omicron stunning is the only word I can use.

This was a broad increase in jobs across the service sector. With 444,000 jobs in the private sector.

Thanks Brandon.

Today’s Employment Situation Summary report was a stunning confirmation of the strength of the recovery. The January number of 467,000 was backed up with a total of 709,000 additional jobs not reported in November and December. January job gains were far above the 150,000 economists had expected. Moreover, the December job gains were revised sharply higher, from 199,000 in the initial report to 510,000.

Wages continued to rise 5.7% over the past year. In the face of Omicron stunning is the only word I can use.

This was a broad increase in jobs across the service sector. With 444,000 jobs in the private sector.

Thanks Brandon.
Too late, the real report already came out jobs down 300,000 back to your basement.

Last edited:
Excellent news.

Good work, Joe!
Yes, good work Poopeypants. Here are the real numbers Tommie, I mean Otis. Your favorites CNN and MSNBC.

The.Forum.Fuckboy is accustomed to being wrong.... and laughed at.

f8069c31722980dd.jpg

And this is after they burned the house to the fucking ground and now want to get credit for putting a few bricks back up.

Everything the bidophiles touch turns to shit.... and then dies.

Too late, the real report already came out jobs down 300,000 back to your basement.

Rooting against America, you fucking commie?

Looks like the anti America Fox fucks got caught with their pants down.

Better suck it up buttercup, it's only going to get better. For everybody that isn't a trumphumper that is.

Rooting against America, you fucking commie?

Looks like the anti America Fox fucks got caught with their pants down.

Better suck it up buttercup, it's only going to get better. For everybody that isn't a trumphumper that is.

It's voodoo magic.
The market craters when the Fed has it's 1st rate hike!
The spell has been cast.

Thanks Brandon.
Although our government is closely aligned with business it still has a mind of it's own.

You people are fucking hilarious. Last month when ADP said we gained 807,000 jobs the BLS was the real jobs report because it was lower. This month ADP is lower so it is the real jobs report.

Truly, how do you even look at yourself in the mirror and not just puke at your own duplicity?

Looks like the pandemic fed manna from heaven weekly cash stash is dwindling to unacceptable levels for sustainability.

I gave it 6 or so months before they would decide to go back to work.

Forum List

Back