The Economy is Booming Like Never Before !!

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Woaahhh !

Booming jobs number today with big upward revisions to last month's number too !
Add in the booming +7% GDP blaster we had last week !!
Wages are rising like never before and workers have a lot more money!
Port and covid induced inflation is set to ease in a few months.

This is the strongest the US economy has ever been and 2022 is setting up to be a great year !

We just added 468k new jobs !!! What a big number
Last month jobs revised up to 500+k !!! What a big number

God Bless Joe Biden and the Booming Biden Economy !!!!

Last edited:
Yes the economy is running so hot that the fed is raising interest rates to cool it down. Shipping port throughput has been running at record levels.
Container Port throughput index.png

Woaahhh !

Booming jobs number today with big upward revisions to last month's number too !
Add in the booming 7% GDP blaster earlier !!
Wages are rising like never before and workers have a lot more money.

This is the strongest the US economy has ever been and 2022 is setting up to be a great year !

So you are falling for the hype?...we still haven't gotten to the number of jobs we had before covid and until we reach that number... we are failing...I don't care what kind of spin Biden throws out...

• Banned
So you are falling for the hype?...we still haven't gotten to the number of jobs we had before covid and until we reach that number... we are failing...I don't care what kind of spin Biden throws out...
Biden's job growth is at an extremely high level. Booming like never before. GDP booming like never before !

The Biden economy is one of the greats

We are still millions of jobs short of what we had pre covid...that's not good by any stretch....Biden is failing in every aspect of leadership...photo op Joe can't do anything right....

Woaahhh !

Add in the booming +7% GDP blaster we had last week !!
Wages are rising like never before and workers have a lot more money!

how much are your handlers at langley paying you for these lies? :laughing0301: :lmao:

Biden's job growth is at an extremely high level. Booming like never before. GDP booming like never before !

The Biden economy is one of the greats
That's rediculous.....look around at all of the empty store fronts.....look at fuel prices and the empty grocery shelves...I could go on and on...Joe is a failed president....

Lots of people have retired in the pandemic. They’re not coming back. They don’t want to come back. They’re good. Why would that be a failure?

This too.

Lots of people have retired in the pandemic. They’re not coming back. They don’t want to come back. They’re good. Why would that be a failure?
Link us up to your data.

I'm guessing you can't.

Forum List

Back