Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Three days ago I decided to stop at Taco Bell for the first time in a long time. That was around noon. I was turned away by a single voice on the intercom that said, sorry we're not taking orders right now. Staffing problems maybe???

And this summer my wife and son and I stopped at a KFC at 2:00 in the afternoon only to be greeted by about six or seven young people walking out who look like they work there. One girl in the nastiest of the months at work closed right now. With a warning shift and there's just one person in there cleaning up! In addition to that there are other restaurants closing all over the place in addition to other businesses. Where the f*** are these people going who used to work in these places and keep them going? Obviously they either got other jobs that we don't know about aren't told about or don't understand.... Or they don't actually work and have found some way to sit at home on their ass being taken care of by the Biden Administration. It's even occurred to me that maybe they've been offered some kind of quasi government jobs by the Biden administration which allow them to remain employed and not join the unemployment statistic. Maybe Biden has paid them to become work-at-home social influencers!

Seriously. There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of people not working in jobs that used to be filled a few years ago. Where the fucking Goddamn hell are these people now and how come there's no information on them??? What's the big secret?

They were dropping long before Biden was even the nominee.

If you pay attention you will see a 26% drop in active well even before COVID was the issue.

But you will just ignore it.
Okay, for the sake of argument let's say everything you have posted is 100% true and relevant.

How do you explain that we and the rest of the world had more than adequate energy supplies while President Trump was at the wheel? But now, gas prices have skyrocketed, and energy prices are going through the roof, furthermore, several states are warning that there will be rolling blackouts and energy shortages.

How is this better than during the Trump administration?

A 34% increase and record exports means 'running low" in your world.

That says much about you
Context please.
You posted that Trump created a glut.
I responded that Biden drained our reserves.
I hear this every day on the radio in my car.

How do you explain that we and the rest of the world had more than adequate energy supplies while President Trump was at the wheel? But now, gas prices have skyrocketed, and energy prices are going through the roof,

In 2020 worldwide production of oil was slashed by 7.4%. Since that time only North America has gotten anywhere close to where they were in 2019.

The rest of the world is not increasing production as fast as the US, and since oil is a global commodity that impacts the prices here.

There’s a difference between helping one nation and encouraging it to join a military surrounding Russia and you’re an idiot if you don’t understand that.

Too bad you didn't click on the link to see Zelenskyy said...

Ukraine, dear friends, Ukraine is unique partner of the Alliance in terms of intensity and variety of our interaction. We hope to renew our regular dialogue within the framework of the NATO-Ukraine Commission at the level of Heads of State and Government, Defence and Foreign Ministers. We look forward to welcoming the North Atlantic Council in Ukraine. We will keep the best of European and Euro-Atlantic integration. We need all the existing mechanism that will help us on this path and any other that Allies will be ready to offer. But, at the moment, we have to focus on our primary goal: the implementation of internal reform that will bring our country closer to NATO standards.

SHUT UP trashbag! I've owned this thread including you - what you have to say is about as good as Sunny Hostin's hair, that looks like an old, worn-out mop.

View attachment 722782

Whatever spin you want to put on the numbers, whatever you want to call them, Trump's were HUGELY bigger than Biden's.

And did you see my post where I Extended Trump's rising numbers to what they would be now, if he were still president ? 550 Million Barrels/Month.
Swallow that, Fake Boy.

LOLOLOL

Yeah, you owned the thread and me with posts like this one where you crazily posted (emphasis mine)...

Trump's last month was 344 Million Barrels/mo
Biden's last month was 277

... but then you posted this (showing it was 371, not 277)...

screenshot_20221107_060228_samsung-internet-jpg.721991

All you "owned" was your personal commitment to convince this forum you're senile.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They dropped fast becasue of BIDEN. From Trump's last month to Biden's first month, production NOSEDIVED a whopping 67 Million Barrels/month.

Because of a massive snow storm in Texas, ya flamin' imbecile. Are you blaming Biden now for Cancun Cruz fleeing the country for warmth?

Are you ever not senile, gramps?

Ever???

Fool!
As THE ROCK of WWE fame used to say > IT DOESN'T MATTER who the people in the BLS are, or whatever numbers they produce. Their numbers go straight to the shredder and then we get the BIDEN NUMBERS (as if you didn't know).

And Trump didn't lie about his numbers. He didn't need to. Even CNN and the New York Times are ragging at Biden over his lying. I've posted the links - you saw them.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back