Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

I do not assign blame/fault. I look at the data. Blame is a partisan game

Yes, we had the highest (by far) GDP growth in US history, which followed the largest GDP drop in US history. If you wish say Trump is responsible for one, then he gets both. But you only wish to assign the good things to Trump and none of the bad...another partisan game
NO, he does NOT get both, bullshit artist. Because he had nothing to do with 1st half 2020 economy- it was all PANDEMIC started and maintained by Democrats ( Obama, Bidem Fauci, Pelosi)

And did you see my post where I Extended Trump's rising numbers to what they would be now, if he were still president ? 550 Million Barrels/Month.

But that was not going to happen even under Trump, active well under Trump were dropping fast even before COVID. The oil companies are not going to produce so much oil that it drives the price down so far it hurts them.

NO, he does NOT get both, bullshit artist. Because he had nothing to do with 1st half 2020 economy- it was all PANDEMIC started and maintained by Democrats ( Obama, Bidem Fauci, Pelosi)

Yes, he does. He was the POTUS, he was in charge. He gets the blame as much as the credit.

1667950232596.png

Yet instead people are driving just as much and the oil companies are making profits like there is no tomorrow. They are producing to much oil and NG that we have record exports.

Biden sucks, he even sucks at trying to ill the oil industry.
They are driving less, AND buying smaller cars, Some are buying electric cars.

But that was not going to happen even under Trump, active well under Trump were dropping fast even before COVID. The oil companies are not going to produce so much oil that it drives the price down so far it hurts them.
They dropped fast becasue of BIDEN. From Trump's last month to Biden's first month, production NOSEDIVED a whopping 67 Million Barrels/month.

Yes, he does. He was the POTUS, he was in charge. He gets the blame as much as the credit.
HA HA HA AHA HAH AH AHHHAA. I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. You idiots tried to spin that scam on the American people* and TONIGHT you get your asses handed to you for that. Election returns should be starting soon.

* That's why Democrats kept shutting down in blue states, and Pelosi refused to allow the Stimulus checks to be sent out. So they could blame the low numbers on Trump. It didn't work, dumbassses.

Like the BUZZER in the quiz shows, when they get the wrong answer >>>

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
They were dropping long before Biden was even the nominee.

If you pay attention you will see a 26% drop in active well even before COVID was the issue.

But you will just ignore it.
Here's what they were in the 3 months before Trump's last month >>>
RISING not dropping.

That was in the 4th quarter of 2020. Here's what they were in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2020 >>
RISING.............RISING.............RISING

wanna try 2019 ? >>>
RISING.............RISING..............RISING...........Rawhide!

Here's what they were in the 3 months before Trump's last month >>>
RISING not dropping.

That was in the 4th quarter of 2020. Here's what they were in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2020 >>
RISING.............RISING.............RISING

wanna try 2019 ? >>>
RISING.............RISING..............RISING...........Rawhide!

Are you drunk?

Here is the rig count under Trump. It peaks in Jan of 2019 and by the time COVID had hit they were already down 26%.

1667951548039.png

Oh, and now they are up 103% from where they were on Jan 2021

His BLS data is done by the same people in the same manner as they were for Trump. If you deny one and not the other you are just being a mindless partisan drone.
Fool!
As THE ROCK of WWE fame used to say > IT DOESN'T MATTER who the people in the BLS are, or whatever numbers they produce. Their numbers go straight to the shredder and then we get the BIDEN NUMBERS (as if you didn't know).

And Trump didn't lie about his numbers. He didn't need to. Even CNN and the New York Times are ragging at Biden over his lying. I've posted the links - you saw them.

Are you drunk?

Here is the rig count under Trump. It peaks in Jan of 2019 and by the time COVID had hit they were already down 26%.

View attachment 722795

Oh, and now they are up 103% from where they were on Jan 2021
Look at the Democrat fool trying to scam the American people.
I've already posted all the oil production numbers anybody might need to see. And they show clearly that oil production PLUMMETED....
since Joe Alternative Energy Biden took over.

game....set......match.

Look at the Democrat fool trying to scam the American people.
I've already posted all the oil production numbers anybody might need to see. And they show clearly that oil production PLUMMETED....
since Joe Alternative Energy Biden took over.

game....set......match.

Thanks for the link showing that since the first full month of the Biden admin oil production is up 34%.

You are very helpful.

Forum List

Back