Jobless Claims Worse, Continuing Claims Up: DownPlay Disaster More Criminal!

Columbia university estimated that 36,000 lives could have been saved if we collectively as a society practiced social distancing, wearing masks and other restrictions. Republicans led by trump were anti mask, they went to trump rallies and complained about democratic governors who took the virus seriously.

This was when trump was downplaying the virus when he knew better.

Banning travel from China early on doesnt absolve him of all his Other failures

The complete response, up and down-ticket, to the criminal malfeasance now admitted in book publication--may not be known until October 15(?)! Voting is underway, even now! The first results, trickling in, indicate that Senate Republicans are next in line for being put up on charges. They took the Stimulus Away. Jobbless claims are again approaching 900,00 per week. Continuing Claims rose nearly 100,000 in just one week, approaching 14 mil.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Still in the prayers--Matt 25: 14-30!)
I love how crazy the left really is. The senate wants to spend less on the countries credit card then the democrats. The left was trying to beat Trump over the head about how much the country was going in debt, now suddenly they say we can’t spend enough. Which is it fiscal responsibility or fiscal irresponsibility?
I know the left sees power in every part of government slipping away from them and they keep pretending that they have something.
Spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure isn’t the same as spending a trillion on war.

Its what trump is spending money on that’s the problem. For example how much his golf is costing us.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate that our president spends so much money playing golf....BUT I love that we spend billions on illegal wetbacks.”
I don’t love it. I want to go after the illegal employers who employ them. You’re falling for wack a mole dummy

It was okay when Biden, Pelosi, DeBlasio, Obama downplayed the China virus. But, for Trump to do it to not cause a national panic,
wellllll, that's different, he's the cause of TDS, he's a republican. Idiots just can't help be idiots, and the democrats are full of them.
Democrats dont know what true leadership is.... So they must criticize it when they see it...

Columbia university estimated that 36,000 lives could have been saved if we collectively as a society practiced social distancing, wearing masks and other restrictions. Republicans led by trump were anti mask, they went to trump rallies and complained about democratic governors who took the virus seriously.

Most were at rest homes. and of course there are no corona virus patients from all the protests and riots. Not one of them.

The complete response, up and down-ticket, to the criminal malfeasance now admitted in book publication--may not be known until October 15(?)! Voting is underway, even now! The first results, trickling in, indicate that Senate Republicans are next in line for being put up on charges. They took the Stimulus Away. Jobbless claims are again approaching 900,00 per week. Continuing Claims rose nearly 100,000 in just one week, approaching 14 mil.

I love how crazy the left really is. The senate wants to spend less on the countries credit card then the democrats. The left was trying to beat Trump over the head about how much the country was going in debt, now suddenly they say we can’t spend enough. Which is it fiscal responsibility or fiscal irresponsibility?
I know the left sees power in every part of government slipping away from them and they keep pretending that they have something.
Spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure isn’t the same as spending a trillion on war.

Its what trump is spending money on that’s the problem. For example how much his golf is costing us.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate that our president spends so much money playing golf....BUT I love that we spend billions on illegal wetbacks.”
I don’t love it. I want to go after the illegal employers who employ them. You’re falling for wack a mole dummy

The premise you lean on here is plain retarded.
“I left my keys in my ignition and my window down so it was my fault that my car was stolen...let the thief walk since he was baited.”

We should hammer-down on both sides..BUT you FEELZ based “tolerant” wetback lovers piss your pants anytime we do either.
Remember when iCE was raiding businesses and you were calling to abolish iCE?
Get your stories right bud.

The Weasel is even out at the Fox Soap Opera, "Fantacize-Along-With-Fox-TV" bunch. Since it was not imperative for the U.S. President to provide a federal leadership response to the contagion--then it must have been up to the interviewer, Woodward(?) to do the spread(?)--or warning, or something. Why Woodward didn't is suggested in a Trumped-Up Tweet! "They were good and proper answers!"

So the accuracy of the Woodward expose is unquestioned. The assessment of the Trumped Up response is widely regarded inadequate. The effects all linger. Bats with Chinese Passports appear to be regarded the threat, even now! No other nation on the planet is having any problems!

The actual role of Amendment One is shown the world, even. Now they all know(?)!

(Then there is the prayer problem: Matt 25: 14-30, Casting people out into the jaws of jackals go the babies--genitals and all, (gnashing, gnashing, gnashing, gnashing)!)

Funny that the left wasn't concerned when 44 was golfing and going on extravagant trips on our dime. Maybe you missed the fact that 44 was spending more on war while Trump has not started a war even with all the we need war from the left.

Oh stop, James Bond wannabe isn't interested in anything other than his own pathetic agenda.

He's a lot like that clown Clayton Jones, posts BS and scampers off.

Let's look at New York and killing the elderly.

How much are you worthless leftist traitors costing this country? If we could just ship all you clowns to Argentina, everything would be right with the world.

There are jobs open EVERYWHERE here, employers are begging to fill positions. Perhaps an already lazy U.S. public became even more lazy under COVID? Ya think?

Posted by baby-genital gnashing, illiterate SassyIrishLass poster in #27, above: "Let's look at New York and killing the elderly."

Now, looking back--there was nothing on which the governors could rely: Now admitted by the Trumped-Up White House! Everything was "Downplayed!" MURDER IN FACT WAS INTENDED!

Anyone goes to Matt 25: 14-30, for an assessment of the "Intent" concept, even. Supposing the twat let the penis enter, then (1), foaling was intended. Then there is recourse to the story-teller--Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, called, "Oh Christ." Easily billions know the name(?)! The time-frame of the story is Imperial Rome, of even the gladiatorial games. Baby Abandonment is of that public record--of that civilization.

All kinds of intent was everywhere on record! All kinds of reward for it: Everywhere is on record.

So using arithmetic, further intent is shown in the story, Matt 25: 14-30. Arithmetic is an INTENDED act. So what the householder knew, the story-teller also knew. The person with the one talent has a life that doesn't matter. That is the Western Civilization version of civilization! Jews and Moslems--and the Christian Princes--do not allow any usury at all, for the most part--no wealth from "Riba!" That gets addressed by taking the one talent from the possessions, and giving it to the top person with the most possessions. That is even more wealth from "Riba!" With less than any semblance of sufficiency--the person with nothing much remaining gets "Cast Into Outer Darkness," a victim of intent.

What happens to the little baby--not well-entrusted(?)--is gnashing, gnashing, gnashing, gnashing! The Trumped-Up rural followers all know what jackals do! So the intended outcome of the foaling is shown to the subject of current events--and the prayers! The prayer is for the conceiving civilization!

(Matt 25: 14-30--of the buildings with the crosses attached--where "X" marks the spot(?)!)

What wars have Trump started silly booboo?
Pentagon spending. He doesn’t have to start a war to spend too much on the military industrial complex. Look how much money goes to the pentagon. Sad.
Do you want your nation to be first in military strength or second?....

Funny that the left wasn't concerned when 44 was golfing and going on extravagant trips on our dime. Maybe you missed the fact that 44 was spending more on war while Trump has not started a war even with all the we need war from the left.
Funny you were concerned about two losers who died in Benghazi bu you don’t care about the thousands who trump murdered because he lied about the pandemic when he knew it was serious.

All so he could get re elected, which is exactly why Obama lied about the two losers in Benghazi.
Funny that they were doing their job when they died for no good reason other then those in power not caring.
funny that the domcrats did their best to downplay the seriousness of the virus. They dI’d their best to undermine everything and have even done their best to increase the death count.
Funny that you consider them losers. Shows your lack of respect for others

Funny you were concerned about two losers who died in Benghazi bu you don’t care about the thousands who trump murdered because he lied about the pandemic when he knew it was serious.

All so he could get re elected, which is exactly why Obama lied about the two losers in Benghazi.

Since when is Trump a doctor or scientist?

What was Trump supposed to do..

Please be specific
Not lie
So what if he told the truth, those people would still be dead
Nope. His leadership cost lives. Pathetic you would think such a thing.

Youre wrong on so many levels but just take for example he discouraged wearing masks, did a misinformation campaign, caused confusion.

Hell, his actions killed Herman Cain. He got it at a trump rally

No, it didn't. This is exponentially less deadly than the 2017-2018 influenza. You're just following the propaganda like a good little sheep, cow, rat etc. I know you can think for yourself. You're not stupid.

Funny trump minded and said so but now golfs more and spends more than 44 ever did.
If you are talking about the national debt you only have the Democrats to blame for that. They are even backing over 2.5 Trillion to be placed on the national debt while Republicans want to spend less.

44 took more money away from the military that made them pull parts from good machines to fix others. We needed to replace those parts plus they needed a serious pay increase after 44 tried to starve them out.

Yet letting rioters and looters run around with no mitigation was perfectly fine to democrats.
I think we would have been worse off as a nation if he had yelled we are all going to die. Every dem would have been either hiding under their bed or taking up room in a hospital convinced they were going to die.
dems downplaying the virus, undermining everything he did or said and increasing the death count sure didn’t help.

Since when is Trump a doctor or scientist?

What was Trump supposed to do..

Please be specific
Not lie
So what if he told the truth, those people would still be dead
Nope. His leadership cost lives. Pathetic you would think such a thing.

Youre wrong on so many levels but just take for example he discouraged wearing masks, did a misinformation campaign, caused confusion.

Hell, his actions killed Herman Cain. He got it at a trump rally

No, it didn't. This is exponentially less deadly than the 2017-2018 influenza. You're just following the propaganda like a good little sheep, cow, rat etc. I know you can think for yourself. You're not stupid.
I think you are giving some people more credit then they have shown

Forum List

Back