Jobless Claims Rising

Just imagine how high unemployment would be if they counted all Biden's do nothing bureaucratic appointees as unemployed. That boy really has a lot of useless friends.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Medical Billing Companies in the US are outsourcing majority of their operations to India. This has been the trend for so many years. We can see this outsourcing trend to continue for some more years. But why should the US medical billing companies actually outsource their work?

Are there any specific reasons to do so? Or Is it the thumb rule for successful medical billing companies. Let us know the major reasons why they outsource their work to India.

Patients are not going to India................OUR JOBS ARE!
India has their own healthcare industry, they have no use for ours.

They work SUPER CHEAP over there, almost for 1/4 of what they pay at the lowest wage over here in the USA.

The last healthcare billing company I worked for did the same thing. Had a HUGE layoff, and shipped all those jobs over to India!! They put 1500 people out of work!!
oh healthcare billing…sorry i misunderstood.

Can’t answer that, but there are plenty of jobs, high paying manufacture jobs around my area, and others begging for employees

i’m actually no upset about healthcare billing. healthcare cost are through the roof, anyway to cut down admin cost is ok with me

Anyone looking for a job? I know a HR mgr at an automotive facility that starts out at 19.21 a hour, great benefits, all the OT you want....17 openings unfilled for over two months.

They can't get people in the door

My former industry is looking for people all the time. You can make a pretty good living driving a truck, but try to get people to do the job. They need tens of thousands of drivers they can't find. In fact my last job, the employer closed down citing the fact he couldn't find reliable drivers. This was an ad I kept before the pandemic, but these kinds of jobs are still out there today.

My former industry is looking for people all the time. You can make a pretty good living driving a truck, but try to get people to do the job. They need tens of thousands of drivers they can't find. In fact my last job, the employer closed down citing the fact he couldn't find reliable drivers. This was an ad I kept before the pandemic, but these kinds of jobs are still out there today.

yeah i actually haven’t seen this large a demand for employees in my lifetime….this is part of the problem of why we are seeing the Xiden inflation. He and the Dems policies of paying people not to work, and allowing folks to live rent free keeps manufactures and suppliers from being able to met demand, driving up cost

I work for a healthcare billing company, a pretty big one, covering several states. Now if you use logical thinking, you'd say "oh, those people have it safe" with our jobs because of whats going on, right?

WRONG!!!!

They just fired over 300 people from my district alone. I don't know how many they've fired company wide, but if they have fired 300 from each district they have, then thats well over 2,000 people/jobs!!

Where have these jobs gone? To India.

Most all healthcare companies in this country are slowly and surely cutting out US jobs and sending them to India. These are jobs for billing, administration, managing, and marketing files and information. OUR PRIVATE HEALTH INFORMATION!

There are many other companies in different industries also cutting jobs here in the USA and shipping them overseas.

The jobs YOU are talking about are low wage "grunt" jobs. Something that the media doesn't bother reporting!!! Fast food, cashiers, gas stations, janitorial services, and the like.
All jobs based on giving high school graduates their first jobs, NOT jobs created for people that have BILLS TO PAY.

You act like this is something new. It's been happening the last 20 years or so. With technology advancements as it is, it's nothing to shift calls from the US to another country.

Most Americans hate it, but few will quit doing business with a company that uses foreign customer service. You can't understand them, they can't understand you, and they basically have an "I don't give a shit" attitude about them. If the company asks if I would take a survey at the end of the call, I always take it. If I had to deal with a foreigner, I rate their customer service as terrible. If it's an American, I congratulate them on hiring people I can actually understand and work with.

Our real threat is not foreign competition, our real threat is automation. Even fast food places are using more and more machines to operate. Machines are easy to find, don't demand raises, can work 24/7, no vacations or holidays, no medical coverage to worry about, unemployment insurance or the huge workman's comp costs.

I believe it.

My husband manages a law firm and they offered a new grad a position. Nice salary and great benefits...the guy told my husband he can make more driving a truck.

Idk why the guy spent probably a hundred thousand on education if he could have done that anyway

yeah i actually haven’t seen this large a demand for employees in my lifetime….this is part of the problem of why we are seeing the Xiden inflation. He and the Dems policies of paying people not to work, and allowing folks to live rent free keeps manufactures and suppliers from being able to met demand, driving up cost

One of my tenants just got rid of her car because the transmission went out on it at 65,000 miles; an American car of course. It was a nice car and she was willing to spend a few thousand to get the transmission repaired, but the transmission place told her one of the parts it needed was backed up for 3 months because they couldn't get the stupid thing. She'd go broke renting a car for three months, so she was forced to sell it cheap and buy another one.

I believe it.

My husband manages a law firm and they offered a new grad a position. Nice salary and great benefits...the guy told my husband he can make more driving a truck.

Idk why the guy spent probably a hundred thousand on education if he could have done that anyway

I talked to a lot of drivers on the road and while waiting to get loaded or unloaded. It's not that rare of a story. I've run into a lot of college grads that found their profession paid less than being a driver.

My 90 year old father is a retired bricklayer. The union still keeps contact with all their retirees. They recently offered any retiree $500.00 if they can find a young person to join the trade. They can't find anybody that can pass a drug screen to do the job. Granted, It's very hard work. I tried it myself when I was much younger, but the fact is in this area, bricklaying pays around $50.00 an hour when you include all the benefits, and the pension is outstanding. Plus because you can't lay bricks when it's below freezing, you get to go on unemployment all winter long. It's almost like being a school teacher only in reverse. :badgrin:

People not willing to do physical work and drugs are responsible for our plight with labor today.

I talked to a lot of drivers on the road and while waiting to get loaded or unloaded. It's not that rare of a story. I've run into a lot of college grads that found their profession paid less than being a driver.

My 90 year old father is a retired bricklayer. The union still keeps contact with all their retirees. They recently offered any retiree $500.00 if they can find a young person to join the trade. They can't find anybody that can pass a drug screen to do the job. Granted, It's very hard work. I tried it myself when I was much younger, but the fact is in this area, bricklaying pays around $50.00 an hour when you include all the benefits, and the pension is outstanding. Plus because you can't lay bricks when it's below freezing, you get to go on unemployment all winter long. It's almost like being a school teacher only in reverse. :badgrin:

People not willing to do physical work and drugs are responsible for our plight with labor today.

They don't want to work for the future rewards. When my hubs started out as an attorney the pay was decent but not fantastic.... today it's fantastic.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Medical Billing Companies in the US are outsourcing majority of their operations to India. This has been the trend for so many years. We can see this outsourcing trend to continue for some more years. But why should the US medical billing companies actually outsource their work?

Are there any specific reasons to do so? Or Is it the thumb rule for successful medical billing companies. Let us know the major reasons why they outsource their work to India.
Promoting this now? "qway", really?

OUR VISION

To lead the Medical Billing services Industry by leveraging technology to innovate and provide the best-in-class business process outsourcing services for US healthcare providers. Improve metrics and quality on care co-ordination for EHR companies and enable the healthcare provider to deliver better patient care, while improving costs and outcomes across services and processes.
Why do you hate America?

OUR MISSION​

A complete healthcare solutions company addressing the billing challenges of the US healthcare industry, providing the end to end healthcare solutions administering a one stop solution with prompt and seamless flow of payments.
Notice how quickly leading "the Medical Billing services Industry" becomes "complete healthcare solutions"? Oh, perhaps you still thought some doctors, nurses, buildings, and stuff might be required to "complete healthcare." Silly you. See, it's all now been reduced to "administering a one stop solution with prompt and seamless flow of payments." Or, in other words, ripping people off. Americans in particular.. being such willing marks!

Companies are STILL firing people and laying off people, and it has NOTHING to do with COVID!

Typical Right-wing half-truth/whole lie. The number of initial jobless claims is going DOWN, and is now 340,000.

Just wanna clarify that I'm not sure now why Jimmy Dore has a beef with Chris Hedges. Maybe I'll have to listen to that show again.. Maybe not..

Forum List

Back