Job opportunity in Philly??? Dems resort to paying for a cheering crowd???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Oh my goodness - is this real???

I mean, we already know that the DNC paid people to protest Trump rallies, so there is a precedent here...

All I can really say is - "wow, good job guys, we are all REAL proud of you!"

Actors Needed For National Convention

Looking for 700 people to be utilized as actors during the National Convention.

We currently have a number of empty seats that will need to be filled as we are currently removing a number of people and need to refill their seats for the remainder of the conference.

You will be paid $50.00 each night for the remainder of the convention. You will be required to cheer at all times and will be asked to dress properly and possibly wear some promotional material.

I have my doubts it is real, but there were roughly 700 empty seats last night, so who knows?

Oh my goodness - is this real???

I mean, we already know that the DNC paid people to protest Trump rallies, so there is a precedent here...

All I can really say is - "wow, good job guys, we are all REAL proud of you!"

Actors Needed For National Convention

Looking for 700 people to be utilized as actors during the National Convention.

We currently have a number of empty seats that will need to be filled as we are currently removing a number of people and need to refill their seats for the remainder of the conference.

You will be paid $50.00 each night for the remainder of the convention. You will be required to cheer at all times and will be asked to dress properly and possibly wear some promotional material.
:rofl: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lol:

if this is a hoax, then someone has some pretty good photoshop skills! :laugh:

21kikjb.jpg

Forum List

Back