Job for qualified drivers. Oscar Myere Wiener Mobile

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past

I wish I had a bachelor's degree I would love this job. Every time I hear some kid calling their family car a Wiener mobile I will offer to take their kid to school in my real Wiener mobile.:auiqs.jpg: But if there is a member here who needs a job the information is in the article.

I wish I had a bachelor's degree I would love this job. Every time I hear some kid calling their family car a Wiener mobile I will offer to take their kid to school in my real Wiener mobile.:auiqs.jpg: But if there is a member here who needs a job the information is in the article.
Quasar44 This is a perfect fit for a giant weenie like you!!

a bachelors to drive a wienie car !! lol !

Apparently driving a weinermobile is more complicated than one would imagine...
download (5).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

a bachelors to drive a wienie car !! lol !

Well driving that thing is more than just a truck driver. You're representing the company in a giant mobile advertisement and a well known symbol of your company. So obviously you want someone that has proven they can be dedicated at least somewhat, be literate, speak well and more than likey have some personal and professional standards. You want the best person to represent your company, especially when everywhere that person goes everyone notices

If I owned a company I know I would have high standards for all my employees. If you have high quality employees your business is going to do better, if the business does better you can pay your people well. It's all circular and it starts with having good employees.

Having standards is a good thing, and honestly too few people in America today have them or seek them.

Forum List

Back