Jimmy “Cashew” Carter looks to Allah for Peace?

Carter signed a directive in 1979 that allowed secret funding via the CIA to the extremist Peshawar Seven. They utilized the jihad propaganda to drive out the Soviet Union from Afghanistan. Zbigniew Brzezinski and the arc of Islam. So,considering the fact that a lot of people hold him responsible for creating unnecessary havoc (for which we still pay the price today) then he would be correct in having to promote the propaganda from the same religion that created this mess. Zo needs to pick up a damn history book.

Christians are not in the center of every little thing.

Asking Muslims to remember Mohammed's teachings on peace means one is a Muslim? Alonzo is drinking, smoking or popping something....

It's just one more individual that figured out a way to profit off of rage, fear and propaganda.

Strange interpretation of what Carter actually said and wrote, but anything anti thought, and reason is popular with some.....

Carter signed a directive in 1979 that allowed secret funding via the CIA to the extremist Peshawar Seven. They utilized the jihad propaganda to drive out the Soviet Union from Afghanistan. Zbigniew Brzezinski and the arc of Islam. So,considering the fact that a lot of people hold him responsible for creating unnecessary havoc (for which we still pay the price today) then he would be correct in having to promote the propaganda from the same religion that created this mess. Zo needs to pick up a damn history book.

Yours is an unfettered and I might say undisguised post full of bigotry.

Firstly, if I hear the liberals correctly, we are not a Christian nation. So your somehow blaming what Carter did on Christianity is somewhat foolish if not downright dishonest.

Secondly your tactic defense of Islam is the problem in the world. Every Christian, and Jew, hater makes excuses for the excesses of the Muslims extremist. As if hate and violence is being taught in Christian churches and not in Mosques. I guess the enemy of the liberal's enemy is their friend.

Funny how haters say there has to be a separation between church and state but they so freely make that connection even when one does not exist. Hypocrites.

The Peanut Farmer, Dingy Harry, Queen Nancy, Algore are all born out of the same egg.

That has to be the only explanation.

Firstly, if I hear the liberals correctly, we are not a Christian nation. So your somehow blaming what Carter did on Christianity is somewhat foolish if not downright dishonest.

Secondly your tactic defense of Islam is the problem in the world. Every Christian, and Jew, hater makes excuses for the excesses of the Muslims extremist. As if hate and violence is being taught in Christian churches and not in Mosques. I guess the enemy of the liberal's enemy is their friend.

Funny how haters say there has to be a separation between church and state but they so freely make that connection even when one does not exist. Hypocrites.

Who blamed it on Christianity? Basically, what I hear you saying, is that you don't have anyone to argue with this morning and you are going to Make-a-buncha-shit-up.

Whose defending Islam? I'm telling you, because you obviously don't know, Carter's history. I'm not even a Carter fan for that history. Watching a guy spend the rest of his life trying to make up for that history is sad.

But, ya, it's not a Christian nation which is a whole 'nother ball game.

There are Christians living in this nation, but Christianity is not the national religion...

Never was and never will be. Neither is atheism, relativism or whatever else the liberals hold as their religion. But that certainly does not stop the liberal left from blaming Christianity for every evil, even ones they create.

Who blamed it on Christianity? Basically, what I hear you saying, is that you don't have anyone to argue with this morning and you are going to Make-a-buncha-shit-up.

Whose defending Islam? I'm telling you, because you obviously don't know, Carter's history. I'm not even a Carter fan for that history. Watching a guy spend the rest of his life trying to make up for that history is sad.

No one said it was a Christian nation, it is a nation that is predominately Christian. There is no pope, no religious leader giving direction to the government. It is just a red herring that the left so loves to bring up.

I believe that the point Zo is making is not that we are a Christian nation, but that Carter calls himself Christian yet calls on Allah. I think he is commenting on his two faced approach.

No one said it was a Christian nation, it is a nation that is predominately Christian. There is no pope, no religious leader giving direction to the government. It is just a red herring that the left so loves to bring up.

I believe that the point Zo is making is not that we are a Christian nation, but that Carter calls himself Christian yet calls on Allah. I think he is commenting on his two faced approach.

'Cept, if you know the history then it's not a two faced approach. He helped initiate the drama and used religion as a weapon. Hence, it stands to reason that other interpretations and passages would be used for the opposite effect.

This means Zo either does not know the history and isn't too bright or Zo knows the history and is using a religion as a weapon.

Last edited:
Carter has a long record of appeasement.

My Dad was an supervisor on the B-1a (and a manager on the B-1b). We were transferred from Los Angeles to Columbus, because the Nacelles were being transferred to Columbus, OH. A few months after we transferred to Columbus, Carter cancelled the B-1. A year (or two)(and after the Salt II) the National News put up a blue print for a new Mig that the Soviet Union had produced.

My Dad, jumped up off the couch turning the air blue (which was uncharacteristic for him, he never cussed in front of us).

"The B-1!" He exclaimed (and I will never forget it). "That bastard gave them the B-1!"

Now, it made sense why Carter cancelled the B-1. He gave it to the Russians to ensure their cooperation with Salt II.

And what did the Russians do in gratitude for Carter giving away our only Strategic Bomber? They invaded Afghanistan!

Remember how shocked Carter was when that happened? I know it was because the Russians had assured him, they would do nothing of the kind if he cooperated with them. And Carter did! And the Russians lied.

I can't prove one single word of this. You can believe it or not. Doesn't make any difference now. But I know it's true. I'll never forget my Dad yelling at the TV, "The B-1, that bastard gave them the B-1!"

Now you know why Reagan would never back down on Star Wars. He knew the Russians had lied and back stabbed Carter over the B-1 and he learned the lesson.

There are Christians living in this nation, but Christianity is not the national religion...

Never was and never will be. Neither is atheism, relativism or whatever else the liberals hold as their religion. But that certainly does not stop the liberal left from blaming Christianity for every evil, even ones they create.
Yes there are people that have a blind rage against religions..I am not one.

Yes there are people that have a blind rage against religions..I am not one.

This is a Christian nation. To say otherwise is to ignore the history of the revolution and all the quotes from the Founding Fathers expressing their belief in God.

However, this is also a Christian nation that recognizes the same thing God does: The importance of free will and freely accepting Christ or no.

That is why freedom of religion is enshrined in the Bill of Rights. No one can compel you to become a Christian or anything else.

And that has been true for the 200+ years of this nation, despite the idiot atheists who claim we want to make this country a "theocracy" blah blah blah.

Atheists who do that are creating a straw man to justify their own attempts to force their religion onto people. They claim "self defense" in stopping people from saying prayers or expressing their Christian beliefs in public, because somehow they are protecting themselves from the so called "bullies" who want a non-existent "theocracy."

Same thing the Nazis did. They claimed they were protecting themselves from a "Jewish Conspiracy" so it gave them the right to do all the horrible things they did.

That's the modus operandi of a bully. They create a non-existent bad guy so they can claim they are victims and thus their thuggery is justified.

Speaking of Nazis. Those who sympathize with the Palestinians wanting "living space," are pretty dumb students of history.

That's the same BS the Nazis made. They needed "Lebensraum:" Living Space.

They used that to justify their invasion of their neighbors and the appeasers of the day did nothing.

Carter is making the same mistake. Appeasers always fail this class in history.

Allah is a name for what we call God.
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all monotheistic and worship the same god. They are sometimes referred to as "People of the Book".

Allah is a name for what we call God.
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all monotheistic and worship the same god. They are sometimes referred to as "People of the Book".

Generally they're referred to as "the screaming guy in the YouTube video."

But Allah thanks you for your service

3650584-satan-editorial.jpg

Haym Soloman:

Haym Salomon was born in Lesno, Poland in 1740. His parents were Jewish refugees from Portugal, who escaped religious persecution there. In his early twenties, he traveled throughout Europe acquiring an extensive knowledge of currency finance, that was to serve him well in his coming years.

After ten years of touring Europe he returned to Poland to join in that country's war with Russia. It is believed that he had to escape from the Russians, and decided on England. After earning enough money to pay for his passage to America he sailed in August, 1772. He arrived in New York City that winter.

In 1772, New York was a thriving colonial city of some 14,000 souls. Salomon soon learned that the colonies were in political turmoil over the issue of taxation without representation. Haym soon started a brokerage company and was very successful. His clientele included a large number of prominent loyalists, however, when word of the fighting at Lexington and Concord reached New York, Haym sided with the revolting Colonials and joined New York's active "Sons of Liberty". This was to get him into serious trouble.

New York City fell to the British on September 15th, 1776. Five days later a mysterious fire destroyed twenty-five percent of the city. 493 houses were burned, greatly inconveniencing the British Army that had planned on quartering their troops in these houses.

British General William Howe blamed the Sons of Liberty (He was probably right although no evidence has ever been found to substantiate it). George Washington reportedly said: "Providence, or some good honest fellow, has done more for us than we were disposed to do for ourselves". (Congress had forbidden Washington to destroy the city to deny the British it's use). In any case, before the British and citizens of New York City had put out all the fires, all known members of the Sons of Liberty found themselves in jail! Among them Haym Salomon.
Revolutionary War - Haym Salomon

Without him, the Sons of Liberty had -0-.

Nice job of painting liberals with one wide swoop of your very wide brush!
That shows exactly the scope of your thinking. Now put your toys away, it's time for dinner.

Forum List

Back