Jim Jordan Torches Garland In Opening Statements - Nadler/Democrats Refuse To Allow Video To Be Played

I watched a few minutes of the Attotney General today. The man sickens me
because the first job of an attorney is for equal judgment, not rearranging partisan missteps, unfairness, and punishing protesters who are innocent of doing wrong. The Democrats sent a cop outside to haul in a bunch of authentic Republican protesters they could frame as assassins. The people they have locked up for nearly a year in solitary confinement are being wrongfully arrested, wrongfully held, and are not being fairly in the Justice system. Where is the Attorney General? Is he in on all this deleterious use of power by the House that will go a long way into vice go damage people who demand fairness as they play their dirty little tricks on America so their Hillary in hiding can clean up her destroyed computer's knowledge is forgotten about. Please vote out Communism in the next election. They aren't playing nice now and if we don't boot them out now they will nail us behind the Iron Curtain of a system that is more heartless than a very narcissistic monarch with unchecked power of life or death over you and me on the winds of a whim.

You are repeating conspiracy theories. Please STOP :nono:

:auiqs.jpg:Not sure if your playing like your obtuse or if it really is going right over your head, doc.
We could play tic for tat all day long, dude, but I don't play those games, and I'm surprised that you do.
Fake dossiers, fake impeachments, etc. that is the corruption of the PARTY, not that game you're playing.
Clearly Meister, you didn't (and DON'T ) give one GD FUCK.

I watched a few minutes of the Attotney General today. The man sickens me
because the first job of an attorney is for equal judgment, not rearranging partisan missteps, unfairness, and punishing protesters who are innocent of doing wrong.

The Democrats sent a cop outside to haul in a bunch of authentic Republican protesters they could frame as assassins. The people they have locked up for nearly a year in solitary confinement are being wrongfully arrested, wrongfully held, and are not being fairly in the Justice system.

Where is the Attorney General? Is he in on all this deleterious use of power by the House that will go a long way into vice go damage people who demand fairness as they play their dirty little tricks on America so their Hillary in hiding can clean up her destroyed computer's knowledge is forgotten about? Please vote out Communism in the next election.

The leftist extremists aren't playing nice now and if we don't boot them out now they will nail us behind the Iron Curtain of a system that is more heartless than a very narcissistic monarch with unchecked power of life or death over you and me on the desultory winds of a whim.

Like Jim Jordan said in his opening remarks, this is the 1st time he can remember where so many Americans are fearful of their own Gov't!
I can 2nd this, and I'm almost twice Jim Jordan's age!!

Clearly Meister, you didn't (and DON'T ) give one GD FUCK.
Oh, good grief.

Meister is one of the fairest members of the USMB family. He makes it clear the parameters of good debate and if he spoke to you or anyone else it would behoove you to complete a full introspect into what you just said, claimed or parrotted from a self-serving anti-constitution mob boss. If you can't do that to one of the most respected longterm American patriots online who is not fooled by partisans, not one of us here can help you extricate your head from the sand like brer ostrich does when avoiding the fire his match started.

A good referee will call whoever steps on or over the line on the court. You should listen to a good ref's call. It's not personal, it's up to you to engage in debate that is being doused by people who do not want to account for why they are rubbing out the Constitution line by line in the Pelosi House with ninnyhammer Marxist lockstepping they hope to get full control of even people's one-time harbinger of free speech. I'll be hoping you decide to debate fairly.

Our Democrat party is a center and milquetoast-left party. If you feel they are extreme left you need to travel the world, and get out a bit more. They are a corporate Center party.
How long do you think it will be (in years) before corporate Dems are either absorbed into the leftist movement or become unable to win national elections? I’m sure you’re aware of the frictional haggling going on behind the scenes and even publicly, between Pelosi and ilk and…. let’s just go with AOC and her ilk. There are more prominent puppet masters above AOC, but she can rile up the 20 somethings who believe there are free rides awaiting, if only they get the votes! An obvious scam that once many of these 20-year-olds hit 35, they’ll know more about false promises not panning out. For one thing, corporate Democrats have no intention nor the ability to give away “free stuff”, yet corporate media won’t touch that one. It’s all about conning the public for votes in order to win.

My second question: how can anyone respect deception or anyone who plays the game of using human tools to reach their goals?

The reality, and as you’ve suggested, some Democrats are just left of center, although many refer to that subset as moderate Democrats. Even still, labels wind up being blanket labels generally that never fit all. One problem is many people don’t even agree on a specific label and what it entails, but that’s another story.

Actually, they didn't change anything. It's not based on single $10,000 transactions, it's a total of $10,000 in a year. They are trying to use the 10k figure to mislead people

It's 10k per year.
Without even checking, I have no doubt you’re right. Unbelievable. This current administration and all of its decision-making underlings are conniving professionals it would seem. A.K.A. Shallow individuals consumed by their need to control the behaviors and thoughts of the masses. Trickery supported in print. The media outlets that print these misleading stories (starting at the top with owners) and are aware it’s subterfuge, need to go under and be replaced by honest reporting outlets. If a large percentage of the people demand it, it will eventually happen. There are a few billionaires who might consider taking up the cause who oppose federal dictatorship-like actions, along with a myriad of potential donors to pool the funds as needed.

Oh, good grief.

Meister is one of the fairest members of the USMB family. He makes it clear the parameters of good debate and if he spoke to you or anyone else it would behoove you to complete a full introspect into what you just said, claimed or parrotted from a self-serving anti-constitution mob boss. If you can't do that to one of the most respected longterm American patriots online who is not fooled by partisans, not one of us here can help you extricate your head from the sand like brer ostrich does when avoiding the fire his match started.

A good referee will call whoever steps on or over the line on the court. You should listen to a good ref's call. It's not personal, it's up to you to engage in debate that is being doused by people who do not want to account for why they are rubbing out the Constitution line by line in the Pelosi House with ninnyhammer Marxist lockstepping they hope to get full control of even people's one-time harbinger of free speech. I'll be hoping you decide to debate fairly.

I totally agree and like the Meister Man. God only knows what you are talking about. I see you believe that the violent thugs who injured 140 cops and are responsible for the suicide deaths of four more were innocent patriots. Don't expect anyone with a lick of sense to buy that malarky :cuckoo:

Constitutional laws allowed the use of mandates and lockdowns along with vaccinations during the two centuries of US existence.
what does this have to do with the DoJ targeting parents for violent behavior but refuse to allow you to show the evidence of their being wrong about "said behavior"?

nothing.

you're just being a trolling arsewhipe.

Beg to differ my friend. This year and last, charges against Republicans and Republican operatives outnumber those of Dems about 3-1.

~~~~~~
This is not about charges against Republicans. It's about the actions of the Bia Dung administration and the sycophants he's appointed to his cabinet. In this particular case AG Merrick Garland and his Left handed moves that show his bias....
IMO, Garland should recuse himself regarding all the below covered so well by Congressmen Jordan, Johnson, Steube, Gohmert, Spartz, Massie, Gaetz, Chabot, McClintock, and Ken Buck. ... Garland has proven by his own testimony that he is incapable of managin the DOJ and is biased.....

**********​
**********​

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451272067173736455

Constitutional laws has been dead for years, especially with the appointments of Democratic Judges on Federal benches, overturning local and state elections all over the U.S. and refusing to enforce any violations of Federal laws commited by Democratic Party gangsters, like Biden's extortions of foreign countries like the Ukraine for personal gain for instance.

Forget those arguments; they don't matter any more. Focus on generating and aiding the general decay in the Democratic Party itself, like maybe organizing a movement to vote in Democrat primaries around the country and primarying the commies and deviants out of their local and state offices;.
good advice

Americans should all read Jordan Sekulow's book The NExt Red Wave

He goes into details about the lawlessness and un-american tactics of the extreme left elite in the Deep State, encourages us to get involved w/ local govt .. a lot of people go from local govt to national.. It is a start any American can make.. And we have to make this start.. every one of us has to fight these evil pos.s

R-Jim Jordan brutalized US AG Garland, the corrupt DOJ, and the criminal FBI. In his opening statement Jordan presented the long list of:
- Tyrannical abuses of Democrats during the pandemic (civil and Constitutional rights-violating quarantines / lock-downs that forced Americans to stay at home, to wear masks in their homes, and shuttered small businesses, making many go bankrupt), their own hypocritical refusal to adhere to their own illegal mandates
- FISA Court-exposed FBI crimes of illegal spying and their part in Obama's failed coup
- The Democrats and DOJ's intent to spy on all Americans' financial records over transactions over $600
- And of the intrusion of the DOJ in local and state law enforcement matters regarding parents' threats against teacher / school boards, calling upon the FBI to intimidate and silence parents opposition to CRT and wanting to have a say in their children's education.

Jordan told how Republicans had requested documents and communication with Garland for WEEKS without EVER getting a response, yet when a political group wrote the DOJ and asked for the FBI to intervene in the matter outside of its jurisdiction / authority 5 (FIVE) DAYS LATER Garland ordered the FBI to intervene. Jordan added that one of the things the FBI immediately did was to set up a 'snitch line' to target PARENTS.

Jordan made the point of emphasizing how the DOJ has not attempted to do anything to resolve criminal actions that ARE in their jurisdiction, such as Biden's Open Border policy that has rapist, pedophiles, and MS-13 members just walking into the country and committing crimes against US citizens, like taking action against the proven highly criminal FBI that have been preying on American citizens for the last 2 decades (at least).

He then told about how he has talked to constituents who have recently told him that for the 1st time in their lives they are afraid of their own government.

Jordan next stated he had a video he wanted to play, a video of parents speaking at school boards. At this point a Democrat stood up and demanded the video NOT be played because Jordan had BROKEN A RULE requiring 24-hour notification in advance that a video would be shown. Nadler jumped at the the obviously pre-coordinated move to DENY THE VIDEO PLAYING AND DECLARED THE VIDEO WOULD not BE SHOWN.

Multiple Republicans immediately challenged the Democrats' desperate move, pointing out that there was no such rule, that there had been an issue of PROTOCOL brought up in the past that was NOT A RULE. Nadler rejected all objections, despite his forced admission that there was no such rule based on the fact that RULES are required to be voted on and passed and no such vote had been taken on this '24-hr protocol' issue.

Multiple Republicans, to include Jordan, asked what the Democrats were so afraid of a video of parents talking at a school board meeting - Nadler refused to answer and repeated they would not allow the video to be shown. This exchange made the Democrats, especially Nadler, look really bad, desperate and scared of what the video showed.

It is still mind-numbing that Nadler is still in charge of the JUDICIAL COMMITTEE. Nadler is the completely stupid corrupt Democrats who proved in the past he has no clue about the law - or does not give a damn what it says if it gets in his / the Democrats' way.

Nadler is the fat toad asshole who demanded US AG Barr release Grand Jury information that, by US law, he could NOT release.... So Nadler led the criminally partisan Democrats in CENSURING the US AG for NOT VIOLATING US LAW by releasing the information they demanded.

Given the republican history of altering videos I agree with Nadler.

And Gym Jordan is a my ng sack of shit so you shouldn't take any of his rant at face value.

Is this an attempt to smear Garland in advance of him making the big decision on the Bannon subpoena?

Is this an attempt to smear Garland in advance of him making the big decision on the Bannon subpoena?
Garland has already smeared himself. He is a lap dog with a political agenda that has nothing to do with equal justice.

No, it is exposing Garland's Conflict of interest regarding his family getting rich on the very MARXIST CURRICULUM in schools he has been asked to defend using the FBI from attack by parents.

Forum List

Back